Trump renews call for negative U.S. interest rates

One thing to note, and a silver lining here is that as the BIS tries to snatch this control of physical mediums of exchange we're seeing states pass some rather interesting legislation...

States Where Gold and Silver Have Become Legal Tender

Best to put those credit cards away and start using cash. Of course, the reality there is that people are largely dependent upon credit. Now, why is that? Ha!

Gold is legal here in Utah

"Utah Restores Gold and Silver as Official Money, Starts Trend. In 2011, Utah became the first state to do so by recognizing gold and silver coins that are issued by the United States as money. Of course, Federal Reserve Notes, the U.S. paper currency, are not backed by gold and silver."

States Restoring Gold and Silver as Money

"Utah Restores Gold and Silver as Official Money

Why would you do that? A $50 gold coin is worth more than $50.

I didn't know I did it.

Why would anyone?

"Utah Restores Gold and Silver as Official Money, Starts Trend. In 2011, Utah became the first state to do so by recognizing gold and silver coins that are issued by the United States as money. Of course, Federal Reserve Notes, the U.S. paper currency, are not backed by gold and silver."

Your $1 Federal Reserve Note is worth about 4 cents. It's one of the reasons things cost so much now compared to when the dollar was actually backed by a store of value (gold and silver) prior to 1971. It's why you now get less product at a much higher price. It was in 1971 that they stopped backing the dollar by a store of value and started backing the dollar by Federal Reserve Notes (IOUs). Monetized debt. The Federal Reserve Note is almost completely devalued now. Consumers have very, very little purchasing power. Which Toddster failed to mention. He doesn't understand what a store of value means.

To fill your gas tank with silver would cost you about a couple of silver dimes. You wouldn't pay for something of lesser value with a 50 dollar gold coin.

Toddster is an intellectually dishonest hack. He doesn't even know what real money is.

Don't be misled by his intellectual dishonesty. I don't even bother responding to him anymore. Frankly, I'm just bored with kicking him around. Only reason he's not on ignore is because I don't wanna let him mislead others who might not understand this stuff. Because he'll try. He's a weasel.

Anyway. End of the day it's like this. Your state, Utah, is sticking to the Constitution.

The United States Constitution states in Article I, Section 10, "No state shall...make anything but gold and silver Coin a Tender in Payment of Debts."

Toddster hates the constitution. He hates the middle class. Though, he does put on a good pretend show fronting like he's some kind of fiscal conservative. He's not. Not at all. He's a big old fake. A fraudster. In fact, we should all call him Toddster the fraudster. lol. He wants to continue monetizing debt with Federal Reserve Note IOUs for the benefit of further enriching the 1% while the rest of us get to pay the principal plus interest to the Federal Reserve's collection wing, the IRS every year on that 23 trillion dollars worth of debt that the policy he advocates caused.

Last edited:
One thing to note, and a silver lining here is that as the BIS tries to snatch this control of physical mediums of exchange we're seeing states pass some rather interesting legislation...

States Where Gold and Silver Have Become Legal Tender

Best to put those credit cards away and start using cash. Of course, the reality there is that people are largely dependent upon credit. Now, why is that? Ha!

"Utah Restores Gold and Silver as Official Money

Why would you do that? A $50 gold coin is worth more than $50.

I didn't know I did it.

Your $1 Federal Reserve Note is worth about 4 cents. Which Toddster failed to mention. He doesn't understand what a store of value means.

To fill your gas tank with silver would cost you about a silver dime. You wouldn't pay for something of lesser value with a 50 dollar gold coin.

Toddster is an intellectually dishonest hack. He doesn't even know what real money is.

Your $1 Federal Reserve Note is worth about 4 cents.

Congrats! Now you can use your $1 silver coin to buy $1 of gasoline.

He doesn't even know what real money is.

Yawn.

Your $1 Federal Reserve Note is worth about 4 cents. It's one of the reasons things cost so much now compared to when the dollar was actually backed by a store of value (gold and silver) prior to 1971. It's why you now get less product at a much higher price. It was in 1971 that they stopped backing the dollar by a store of value and started backing the dollar by Federal Reserve Notes (IOUs). Monetized debt. The Federal Reserve Note is almost completely devalued now. Consumers have very, very little purchasing power. Which Toddster failed to mention. He doesn't understand what a store of value means.

To fill your gas tank with silver would cost you about a couple of silver dimes. You wouldn't pay for something of lesser value with a 50 dollar gold coin.

Don't be misled by his intellectual dishonesty. I don't even bother responding to him anymore. Frankly, I'm just bored with kicking him around. Only reason he's not on ignore is because I don't wanna let him mislead others who might not understand this stuff. Because he'll try. He's a weasel.

Anyway. End of the day it's like this. Your state, Utah, is sticking to the Constitution.

The United States Constitution states in Article I, Section 10, "No state shall...make anything but gold and silver Coin a Tender in Payment of Debts."

Toddster hates the constitution. He hates the middle class. Though, he does put on a good pretend show fronting like he's some kind of fiscal conservative. He's not. Not at all. He's a big old fake. A fraudster. In fact, we should all call him Toddster the fraudster. lol. He wants to continue monetizing debt with Federal Reserve Note IOUs for the benefit of further enriching the 1% while the rest of us get to pay the principal plus interest to the Federal Reserve's collection wing, the IRS every year on that 23 trillion dollars worth of debt that the policy he advocates caused.
Your $1 Federal Reserve Note is worth about 4 cents

My $1 FRN is worth $1

Consumers have very, very little purchasing power.

Yeah, only about $13 trillion last year.

The state isn't making their own coins legal tender, they're making US Mint coins legal tender.

You never did explain where you send the interest payment for the FRNs you hold.
How do they know what to charge you? Do they know how many you're holding? How?

What that means literally is the BIS wants to remove all physical mediums of exchange. That means coin, paper currency, bonds, equities securities, etc. Aka cashless society. And there's a lot more to it than that. They basically want complete and total digital control over your finances.

That makes me wonder about the all the cryptocurrencies .....
Untitled-design.jpg

We're witnessing its last days. Literally. And that's precisely why the recent news I linked about the BIS is so important. The international bankers know it. The whole monetary policy is designed to fail. But it's designed to fail gradually, over the course of a couple/few lifetimes in order to gradually get to where the BIS wants to take the world unnoticed. The BIS has operated almost silently since 1930, with very, very little notice or reporting of its function.

Iirc, there hasn't been a fiat that's historically lasted very long on this rock...

The United States Constitution states in Article I, Section 10, "No state shall...make anything but gold and silver Coin a Tender in Payment of Debts.

Is this a 10ther thing? What if it flys in the face of the Fed?

well i'll admit i'm also a tad lost here....

one would think there has to be some collectively agreed valuation , be it rocks ,paper , or fish hooks...

so, just when does the music stop? when does the 'can kicking down the road' kick no further?

https://www.quora.com/Will-the-fiat-currency-collapse-If-so-when-and-what-will-cause-the-collapse

Will the U.S. Dollar Collapse? How and When That Could Occur

What It Would Take for the U.S. Dollar to Collapse

~S~

Talk about economic lunacy. Gosh. It's just a matter of time when the bond bubble bursts as it is. There's around 17 trillion dollars worth. It's the biggest bubble in history. Lowering interest rates below the market level and then creating new credit is how bubbles are created. How do you sell a bond that has a negative interest rate? With so many different currencies in negative interest rates, this will crush the global economy.

Anyway...

Give me some of that: Trump renews call for negative U.S. interest rates
^
fake news

Roll tape:

Did Trump's sarcastic joke about negative interest rates fly over your head? Didn't you hear the laughter from the smart people in the audience?

Apparently, it went over the reporter's head too, unless the reporter was purposefully reporting fake news.

It isn't the first time he called for it
Trump keeps pushing ‘negative' interest rates. What would that mean for your wallet?
He's never pushed for negative interest rates. He used sarcasm to joke about the absurdity of negative interest rates, you stupid ass dumb fucking idiot.

Lay off the grape koolaid, you brainwashed fool.

Granted it is sometimes difficult to comprehend what someone incapable of speaking in complete sentences is actually saying.

Moving along...

The Utah Goldback is the first local, voluntary currency to be made of a spendable, beautiful, physical gold.

Snip...

''The Goldback project truly began in spirit with the passage of the Utah Legal Tender Act in 2011 which recognized certain types of Gold as currency within the state. Since that time the technology to mint gold into a spendable form for small transactions has come to fruition. Goldback Inc. is using cutting edge technology to circulate gold as it never has before.

... Our goal is for people to be able to pay for anything with the Goldback whether it is a new home or a lemonade.''

Talk about economic lunacy. Gosh. It's just a matter of time when the bond bubble bursts as it is. There's around 17 trillion dollars worth. It's the biggest bubble in history. Lowering interest rates below the market level and then creating new credit is how bubbles are created. How do you sell a bond that has a negative interest rate? With so many different currencies in negative interest rates, this will crush the global economy.

Anyway...

Sarcasm is lost on you?

Moving along...

The Utah Goldback is the first local, voluntary currency to be made of a spendable, beautiful, physical gold.

Snip...

''The Goldback project truly began in spirit with the passage of the Utah Legal Tender Act in 2011 which recognized certain types of Gold as currency within the state. Since that time the technology to mint gold into a spendable form for small transactions has come to fruition. Goldback Inc. is using cutting edge technology to circulate gold as it never has before.

... Our goal is for people to be able to pay for anything with the Goldback whether it is a new home or a lemonade.''

Why bother?

Anyway...

Sarcasm is lost on you?

sometimes

but signs & symptoms usually are not

~S~

Gee, a sleazy real estate developer with hundreds of millions in loans and troubled properties pushing negative interest rates. I wonder who that benefits most? Duh...

Trump Tax-Cut Results: Federal Revenues Hit All-Time Highs | Investor's Business Daily

Go Figure: Federal Revenues Hit All-Time Highs Under Trump Tax Cuts

From the article...The Treasury Department reported this week that individual income tax collections for FY 2018 totaled $1.7 trillion.

Now. Heh heh. Firstly, income tax is theft. And the 16th should be repealed.

Secondly, what you're calling Federal Revenues is actually just the Treasury bragging about how much the IRS is stealing and turning the fruits of our labor over to the Treasury so that the Treasury can pay the principal plus interest on that bond that the Federal Reserve bought with a check which is drawn on an account that has nothing in it. What, do you think it goes for muh roads? Pffft. Get real. lol.

Third, lets talk about those Treasury bonds that we're paying principal plus interest on. The stuff youre calling "Federal Revenues."

Do you know where they come from? How they come to exist?

I'll tell you.

They come to exist because of things like Trump's 2021 fiscal budget, a record breaker at 4.8 trillion dollars. The largest fiscal budget in American history, in fact.

Trump’s Budget: More Warfare, Slightly Less Welfare

It's no wonder ''Federal Revenues"...ahem...theft...is at an all-time high. Who do you think has to pay for the things like the largest fiscal budget in American history?

What you're calling more Federal Revenues is just a way of saying the taxpayer is on the hook for record breaking principal plus interest on more government spending.

It's no wonder Americans only have about four cents on the dollar worth of purchasing power. lol.

Tell us what the unit of account is on a dollar, there, Azog. This oughtta be a hoot. Show us your wisdom.

Last edited:
Trump Tax-Cut Results: Federal Revenues Hit All-Time Highs | Investor's Business Daily

Go Figure: Federal Revenues Hit All-Time Highs Under Trump Tax Cuts

From the article...The Treasury Department reported this week that individual income tax collections for FY 2018 totaled $1.7 trillion.

Now. Heh heh. Firstly, income tax is theft. And the 16th should be repealed.

Secondly, what you're calling Federal Revenues is actually just the Treasury bragging about how much the IRS is stealing and turning the fruits of our labor over to the Treasury so that the Treasury can pay the principal plus interest on that bond that the Federal Reserve bought with a check which is drawn on an account that has nothing in it. What, do you think it goes for muh roads? Pffft. Get real. lol.

Third, lets talk about those Treasury bonds that we're paying principal plus interest on. The stuff youre calling "Federal Revenues."

Do you know where they come from? How they come to exist?

I'll tell you.

They come to exist because of things like Trump's 2021 fiscal budget, a record breaker at 4.8 trillion dollars. The largest fiscal budget in American history, in fact.

Trump’s Budget: More Warfare, Slightly Less Welfare

It's no wonder ''Federal Revenues"...ahem...theft...is at an all-time high. Who do you think has to pay for the things like the largest fiscal budget in American history?

What you're calling more Federal Revenues is just a way of saying the taxpayer is on the hook for more government spending.

It's no wonder Americans only have about four cents on the dollar worth of purchasing power. lol.

Tell us what the unit of account is on a dollar, there, Azog. This oughtta be a hoot. Show us your wisdom.

You and your odd logic used to amuse but now you just bore me. So tax is theft? OK....USD is valued via supply and demand in terms of how it compares to other currencies. It correlates with the demand for our treasury notes. It is not an overly difficult concept to understand. Yet, you don't grasp it. Odd.

Forum List

Back