Trump Removes All Lobbyists From Transition Team

Good on ya Trump! :clap::clap2:
What, for working with lobbyists after saying he wouldn't?

I forgot you guys hold Democrats to a much higher standard than you do Republicans. Republicans can be in bed with Wallstreet that's cool. But if Hillary does it oh boy look out.

He's doing more than Hussein and the corrupt Clintons would have. So yes, good on him.
No matter how bad he does guys like you won't admit it.

Obama handed trump 86 straight months of job growth. You're welcome.

Trump ran

I forgot you guys hold Democrats to a much higher standard than you do Republicans. Republicans can be in bed with Wallstreet that's cool. But if Hillary does it oh boy look out.

He's doing more than Hussein and the corrupt Clintons would have. So yes, good on him.
on no lobbyists. He got elected & pile lobbyists onto his transition team. He got caught & had to dump all of them.

I won't work with lobbyist!

RW: YAY!

I just fired the lobbyist I worked with

RW: YAY!
He still has lobbyists working with him. Lets not kid ourselves. Even if they aren't officially working with him they are unofficially behind all of his right wing plans he and the GOP are about to unleash.

And the thing is, the economy doesn't have to improve under Trump. If he even does as well as Obama does the GOP will paint it as great. If unemployment doesn't go down and if their wages don't go up, they won't care.

And they will NEVER remember that Obama was a great president and handed Trump a good economy, just like Bill handed Bush a good economy. And remember Republicans never blamed Bush for driving that economy into a ditch? They won't blame Trump either. Their entire attitude will change.

Debts won't matter! Watch.

Well lobbyists will be crying in their beer.

The media in the US is reporting that the Trump regime is in chaos firing everyone.

So when does everyone in Congress get a pink slip as well?

The Anti-American foreigner left him with an awful mess. An Immigration System in shambles, Record poverty, a staggering $20 Trillion Debt, Numerous Wars, and so on.

Trump's got his hands full for sure. Just Securing the border and repairing Bush and Obama's Immigration System disaster, will take a herculean effort from him. I'll be praying for him.

Trump ran

on no lobbyists. He got elected & pile lobbyists onto his transition team. He got caught & had to dump all of them.

Again, more than Hussein's done, and the corrupt Clintons would have done. So good on Trump.

The Anti-American foreigner left him with an awful mess. An Immigration System in shambles, Record poverty, a staggering $20 Trillion Debt, Numerous Wars, and so on.

Trump's got his hands full for sure. Just Securing the border and repairing Bush and Obama's Immigration System disaster, will take a herculean effort from him. I'll be praying for him.

The border wasn't secure under Reagan or Bush or Bush so give that a rest. There was a time when you guys liked the cheap labor. Remember?

YOu do realize we are still feeling the effects of the 2007 financial crisis, right?

Americans who endured the brutal 2007-2009 recession and slow recovery now are seeing an economic sunrise: Wages are up, jobs are growing and more families are lifting themselves up out of poverty.

A Nation Engaged: Is This Still A Land Of Economic Opportunity?

In this election cycle, candidates are responding to voters' anger and anxiety about an economy that — yes, has improved dramatically — but still feels uneven and unfair to many.

Much of the coverage will involve two cities in Ohio, a key swing state. There, Columbus and Springfield sit near the state's center, roughly 45 miles apart. Despite that proximity, their prospects have moved in opposite directions. Since 1970, Springfield's population has declined about 27 percent, while Columbus' has grown by about 57 percent.

Springfield's paychecks have withered too. Between 1999 and 2014, median incomes fell an astounding 27 percent in Springfield, according to a recent study by the Pew Research Center. That study also found that in this century, the share of lower-income adults rose from 21 percent to 32 percent in Springfield.

In contrast, Columbus has been booming. Last year, for example, it recorded the highest average hourly earnings gain — 6.2 percent — in the entire country, beating out even San Francisco.

Before focusing on those two Ohio cities, let's get ourselves oriented. Here's the scene nationwide:

In such an immense economy with 324 million people, you can always find a mix of hard times and good times. This year for example, farm incomes have been plunging and tech paychecks soaring.

But overall, the economy is improving. A new U.S. Census Bureau report, released last week, showed that in 2015, U.S. incomes surged, rising 5.2 percent from a year earlier. After adjusting for inflation, median household incomes were up $2,800, to $56,500. That was the single biggest one-year jump since the Census Bureau started collecting that data in 1967.

That's great news, but median household incomes are still 1.6 percent below the 2007 pre-recession level. And they remain 2.4 percent below the all-time high reached in 1999 (CLINTON YEARS). The poverty rate in 2000 was just 11.3 percent. In 2015, it was 13.5 percent — meaning millions of people who used to be middle class are now poor.

In fact, the wage squeeze has been so sustained that a Pew study done earlier this year found middle-income Americans are no longer in the majority. In 1971, about 2 out of 3 Americans lived in middle-income households. Today, less than 50 percent of households can be called middle income; a slight majority are either upper income or lower income.

All of these numbers may leave you feeling confused, and that's understandable because much of it is conflicting.

So here's what you can take away: The U.S. economy is in far better shape than during the Great Recession. Today, it has a record 5.9 million jobs open, a stable 4.9 percent unemployment rate and rising wages. But large swaths of Americans no longer are secure in the middle class.

What about the future?

Perhaps if the economy stays on track for a few more years, those insecure Americans will see better times. Optimists note that in the last two years, middle-wage jobs — at least those outside of coal country and the oil patch — have improved as employers have added carpenters, truck drivers, installers and such. Also, many state and local minimum wage laws have pushed up paychecks in the last couple of years.

The border wasn't secure under Reagan or Bush or Bush so give that a rest. There was a time when you guys liked the cheap labor. Remember?

YOu do realize we are still feeling the effects of the 2007 financial crisis, right?

Americans who endured the brutal 2007-2009 recession and slow recovery now are seeing an economic sunrise: Wages are up, jobs are growing and more families are lifting themselves up out of poverty.

A Nation Engaged: Is This Still A Land Of Economic Opportunity?

Where ya been kid? The nation is currently experiencing record poverty levels. That's especially true of African Americans. They did much better under George Bush. And both Bush and Obama sold our young Americans out. Their shocking $20 Trillion Debt has sunk many future generations.

And they also dismantled our Immigration System. Then there's all the conflicts they've gotten us into around the world. No, Trump has an incredible amount of work to do. He'll have to clean up the previous two Presidents' awful messes. He'll need 8yrs to make any real progress. I hope he gets those years. But we'll see about that i guess.

Forum List

Back