Trump Removes All Lobbyists From Transition Team

I noticed it is being reported from the uk, rather than here. We both know why.. Our msm won't dare report it, most likely.

You guys never research.

Pence removes lobbyists from Trump transition team: report | TheHill
thehill.com/blogs/blog.../306309-pence-removes-lobbyists-from-trump-transition-tea...
2 hours ago - Pence removes lobbyists from Trump transition team: report ... is reportedly kicking all lobbyists off the transition team, according to the Wall Street Journal. ... Trump had been under fire for having a transition team filled with ...

All lobbyists have been cut from Trump's transition team - Business ...

www.businessinsider.com/trump-transition-team-lobbyists-2016-11
Vice President-elect Mike Pence has ordered the removal of all lobbyists from President-elect Donald Trump's transition team, The Wall Street Journal reported ...

You're fired: Trump cuts all lobbyists from transition team

Worthy Christian News › U.S. Politics
8 hours ago - President-elect Trump's White House transition team is going lobbyist-free.

Pence Takes Reins as Trump Transition Team Is Shuffled - WSJ

www.wsj.com/.../intelligence-expert-mike-rogers-leaves-trump-transition-team-amid-sha...
10 hours ago - In one of his first moves, Mr. Pence ordered the removal of all lobbyists from the transition team, said one transition team member with ...

Mike Pence Immediately Purges All Lobbyists From The Transition Team
dailycaller.com/.../mike-pence-immediately-purges-all-lobbyists-from-the-transition-t...
2 hours ago - Christie was fired from the transition team following Trump's win in a move that came as a “shock” to people within his circle. Trump's closest ...

MSM headline later today: Trump Transition in Chaos As He Fires Staff Members

All lobbyists have been cut from Trump’s transition team:

So these people don't work for Trump?

From Lobbyists To Loyalists, See Who's On Donald Trump's Transition Team

This is so typical. The GOP have not changed one bit from the Bush days. Just a different message.

Oh, and Trump doesn't have to make America great again because Obama already did that.

Jobless Claims in U.S. Fall to Lowest Level in Four Decades

That was July. I just heard it again today so things are really going well long before Trump got into office.

Good on ya Trump! :clap::clap2:
What, for working with lobbyists after saying he wouldn't?

I forgot you guys hold Democrats to a much higher standard than you do Republicans. Republicans can be in bed with Wallstreet that's cool. But if Hillary does it oh boy look out.

See, now, why would liberals be the LEAST BIT upset about this?

Lobbyists are blood sucking parasites.

Cut em some slack. They're still reeling from their disastrous loss. They're confused and irrational. I think what Trump's doing is great. Get the corrupt Lobbyists out of there.

My liberal ageing hippie that lives next door lost it with another neighbor that had a Trump sign in her yard. They were getting so heated the police showed up. He has been a mess since the election. Normally we are friendly with each other and have beers after work on Friday but he has not spoken with me since the election. so funny....

See, now, why would liberals be the LEAST BIT upset about this?

Lobbyists are blood sucking parasites.

Cut em some slack. They're still reeling from their disastrous loss. They're confused and irrational. I think what Trump's doing is great. Get the corrupt Lobbyists out of there.

5 year ban on lobbyists.....so awesome.

Forum List

Back