Trump Remains Kingmaker In GOP

They're just passing the baton off to one another at this point. Unfortunately, the people will love them for it. It's a heck of a thing.

merlin_132921551_6094c210-de52-47a5-86d9-ee81a84bb983-superJumbo.jpg

20200121103756001_hd.jpg

trump11.jpg

rtx4ks7h-e1517350322938.jpg

5e28b1e624306a50c551c263

Speaking of handing the baton over...you reminded me of this. I for one think the meaning of his name is very interesting, even if no one else does. :lol:

Donald Trump is a very powerful figure.

He lives rent free in 50% of American heads (81 million of them, if you believe the MSM).

I personally think he has and will have MORE power if he stays out of the White House.

Because, you know what will happen if he gets in again. The Dems will have a conniption, they'll impeach him again, they'll riot again, they'll tear the country apart.

On the other hand, if he were behind the scenes advising someone like a DeSantis, we might actually get something done.
I don't understand how some of you can be so naive. Do you know what will happen if DeSantis becomes president instead of Trump? To use your own words:

"The Dems will have a conniption, they'll impeach him [], they'll riot again, they'll tear the country apart."

Trump Remains Kingmaker In GOP

Former President Donald Trump still holds an immense sway over who will lead the Republican Party in several down ballot races. According to numbers crunched by Breitbart News Sunday, Trump is 81-and-three in picking the winner of GOP primaries heading into Tuesday’s batch of elections.

This includes 23 wins and two losses garnered in Pennsylvania, North Carolina, Kentucky and Idaho last week. Georgia lawyer and candidate for the states sixth congressional district Jake Evans (R-Ga.) touted how the so-called “trump bump” influenced his candidacy.

Greatest president ever, and still the true president.

Look at your source. They are a bunch of losers and conspiracy crackpots.

Didn't you predict that Trump would lose in 2016?

Nope. Trump said that if he lost to Hillary the election was rigged. He also claimed that 3 to 5 million illegals voted.

Trump has whined since the 1980s that he's a victim and the system is rigged against him.

Nope. Trump said that if he lost to Hillary the election was rigged. He also claimed that 3 to 5 million illegals voted.

Trump has whined since the 1980s that he's a victim and the system is rigged against him.
How ironic!
The very definition of a Liberal is to whine.

Was Trump a Democrat in the 80s? He's changed parties 5 times since he registered to vote in his 40s.
Trump was MAGA going back to the 70s.
There are videos of Trump on YouTube where he laments the US stabbing American workers in the heart.
Not that you give a shit.

Trump was MAGA going back to the 70s.
There are videos of Trump on YouTube where he laments the US stabbing American workers in the heart.
Not that you give a shit.

For God's sake. Trump can't even read. Putin said he got so tired of trying to explain things to Trump over and over again.

Forum List

Back