It's about our current quality of life.

Paleman

Diamond Member
Jul 27, 2019
Red state of Florida
I am not wealthy and I am not poor but for the past 20 plus years of retirement I have been comfortable.
I have been able to purchase necessities and affordable luxuries without any real concern for the cost.

That is no longer my reality. Why? Because dumb ass, clueless liberals voted for a president just because
they didn't like Trump's personality. Biden is an old fool and his administration is dangerously far-left.

To my dismay, because of his mismanagement I now have to think about the cost of everything I buy, which
takes all the fun out of spending and lowers my quality of life.

A pox on all your houses and I hope that all of you fools are as unhappy as I am.

I am not wealthy and I am not poor but for the past 20 plus years of retirement I have been comfortable.
I have been able to purchase necessities and affordable luxuries without any real concern for the cost.

That is no longer my reality. Why? Because dumb ass, clueless liberals voted for a president just because
they didn't like Trump's personality. Biden is an old fool and his administration is dangerously far-left.

To my dismay, because of his mismanagement I now have to think about the cost of everything I buy, which

A pox on all your houses and I hope that all of you fools are as unhappy as I am.
I believe you speak for the vast majority of Americans, Paleman. Very well stated.

Could always take up a part-time job as a bank robber. I mean . . . yeah?

It not just Biden.....it's all Democrat policy.

Illegal aliens increase unemployment, cost vast sums in welfare benefits, weigh down the justice system, and decrease the standard of living for real Americans....and decrease the security of our nation.
Yet.....Democrats give them documents that allow them to vote.....it's a quid pro quo.
And to insure that vote, Democrats/Liberals/Progressives would take the birthright from American citizens and award it to illegal aliens.
That's the current Democrat Party position.

Trump wanted the cost of goods to go up to, that's why he imposed his tariffs. The partisanship stuff is lame. Did you complain about pols and pundits complaining about "foreign goods."?

Retail workers make 40% more than two years ago.

Both parties gave you what you were convinced you wanted.

Unfortunately, we can't go back so we are stuck from this point on and in the near term things will continue getting worse. Over 80% of Americans think the country is on the wrong track and there will be hell to pay come November.

Trump wanted the cost of goods to go up to, that's why he imposed his tariffs. The partisanship stuff is lame. Did you complain about pols and pundits complaining about "foreign goods."?

Retail workers make 40% more than two years ago.

Both parties gave you what you were convinced you wanted.
Do you not recognize your own stupid and delusionary political perception? Biden's not at fault for anything because it's all Trump's fault.

Forum List

Back