Trump reignites feud with Hillary Clinton, bashes her recent attacks on Tulsi Gabbard, Jill Stein

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
President Trump reignited his feud with Hillary Clinton, taking aim at his 2016 rival for her recent suggestions that presidential hopeful Tulsi Gabbard was being groomed by the Kremlin and is a potential Russian agent.

In an exclusive interview Monday on “Hannity,” Trump blasted the former secretary of state as part of a broader discussion with Sean Hannity about the Russia investigation, something he dismissed as a “phony scam.”

“Then you have Hillary Clinton saying two days ago, ‘Tulsi Gabbard is a Russian asset,’ and that Jill Stein was a Russian agent,” Trump told Hannity.

“I said, wait a minute, it took me two-and-a-half years, I wish she would have said that earlier because people... have realized she is crazy. She’s crazy.”

Trump’s assessment came amid the ongoing feud between Clinton and Gabbard, which was sparked by comments the former first lady made last week.

(Excerpt) Read more at foxnews.com ...

President Trump reignited his feud

Seriously? This bitch has been prodding Trump almost daily non-stop. Trump lets out one tweet in six months and he's the instigator? How could the media possible be any worse then it is now?

Jill Stein is a Russian Jew and probably was used as an asset. Whether Gabbard is or not, she may be used as a Russian asset not knowingly, with Tramp, he and his campaign knew.

Last edited:
So what? Trump runs his head all the time. Nothing new here.

Jill Stein is a Russian Jew and probably was used as an asset. Whether Gabbard is or not, she may be used as a Russian asset not knowingly, with Tramp, he and his campaign knew.
If you got a problem with secular Jews in your party or on your side of politics bring them up.

If you got a problem with secular Jews in your party or on your side of politics bring them up.

Not at all, but she is a Russian Jew.

Besides the Democrats are the green party now. :)

Last edited:
Trump beats up on Hillary because he knows his followers come in their pants every time he does it.

Months earlier Peter Strzok.
(AUDIENCE BOOING)

TRUMP: Remember he and his lover, Lisa Page. What a group. She's (Hillary Clinton) going to win 10,000,000-1. She's going to win I'm telling you, Peter. I'm telling you, Peter, she's going to win. Oh, I love you so much.

(LAUGHTER, APPLAUSE)

TRUMP: I love you, Peter. I love you too, Lisa. Lisa, I love you. Lisa! Lisa! Oh God, I love you Lisa. If she doesn't win, Lisa, we've got an insurance policy, Lisa. We'll get that son of a bitch out.

(LAUGHTER, APPLAUSE)

TRUMP: We've got an insurance policy. We're living through the insurance policy, that's what it is. The phony Russia hoax.

(AUDIENCE BOOS)

TRUMP: Lisa, I love you.

Trump Acts Out Peter Strzok and Lisa Page Conversation: "Oh God, I Love You Lisa"

------------------------------------------------

they sure got excited over his smut talk.

President Trump reignited his feud with Hillary Clinton, taking aim at his 2016 rival for her recent suggestions that presidential hopeful Tulsi Gabbard was being groomed by the Kremlin and is a potential Russian agent.

In an exclusive interview Monday on “Hannity,” Trump blasted the former secretary of state as part of a broader discussion with Sean Hannity about the Russia investigation, something he dismissed as a “phony scam.”

“Then you have Hillary Clinton saying two days ago, ‘Tulsi Gabbard is a Russian asset,’ and that Jill Stein was a Russian agent,” Trump told Hannity.

“I said, wait a minute, it took me two-and-a-half years, I wish she would have said that earlier because people... have realized she is crazy. She’s crazy.”

Trump’s assessment came amid the ongoing feud between Clinton and Gabbard, which was sparked by comments the former first lady made last week.

(Excerpt) Read more at foxnews.com ...

President Trump reignited his feud

Seriously? This bitch has been prodding Trump almost daily non-stop. Trump lets out one tweet in six months and he's the instigator? How could the media possible be any worse then it is now?

Hillary Clinton living rent free in Trump's head again...

It must hurt Trump that more people wanted Clinton.....

Poor Hillary, once again she tries to blame others for her defeat. Now its Jill Stein's fault and she points to Tulsi Gabbard and says look the Russians are doing it again. Hillary is a disgusting sack of lies and deceit. Thank God Trump defeated her she's crazy. :cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

Tulsi is one of those Democrats who every now and then manages to say something intelligent. She will never be allowed to win.

Forum List

Back