Trump Regimes Amazing List Of Crimes Keeps Getting Longer, But We Can't Afford To Look Away

The American voters threw Trump out for cause. He LOST by 8 million votes and is still trying to destroy the country. Remember, Trump has always been famous for revenge over the past 40 years. He's not going to run again.. He'll take your donations and destroy the GOP.
Biden won the Presidency; however, Biden did NOT get 81 million LEGITIMATE votes.

As for the rest of your diatribe, like Fauci & the NY Time, everything you have said about Trump for going on 5 years has been debunked and / or is in the process of being debunked, proven lies, or just flat out being wrong. 5 years of 'we've got him now' blowing up in your faces. You've been wrong so many times and so many of your claims have been debunked that no one listens anymore to what you say. You have no more credibility.

Every passing day another TDS-suffering, irrational hate-driven false narrative gets debunked / destroyed.

8 million NOT 81 million.

You forget that Trump is on record with his thousands of Tweets and recorded TV performances. "You knew I was a snake when you took me in".. He played a huge joke on you and has consistently mocked the ignorance and gullibility of his uneducated followers.

Please point out where I said anything about a crime ewe delusional fucking idiot.

So completely disagree with the entire premise of this wasted, TDS-lie-based thread...?!

'Trump Regimes Amazing List Of Crimes Keeps Getting Longer'​

Were ewe and I discussing crimes? Do I believe that the tRump administration was involved in crimes? Yup sure do. Do I believe every administration in my lifetime was involved in crimes? Yup sure do. Ewe actually believe tRump is truthful, factual and innocent of everything! Fucking unbelievable!!!
MAGA
Please don't try to speak for me - you're already embarassing yourself enough speaking for yourself.

I'll ask you again:

So completely disagree with the entire premise of this wasted, TDS-lie-based thread...?!

Goober, I answered it earlier. Have mommy read it to ewe again. I believe EVERY administration has committed crimes. NONE will ever be charged because they want to have the ability to do the same.
MAGA
This was no answer...again - Yes or No, snowflake:

So you completely disagree with the entire premise of this wasted, TDS-LIE-based thread?!

The only 'list of crimes' snowflakes hold onto are unsupported, legally unsubstantiated butt-hurt, irrational hate-driven 'Orange Man Bad' personal gripes.

What burns the asses of snowflakes like you is that the DEMOCRATS CREATED DONALD TRUMP by engaging in such open, blatant corruption, liberal extremism, and screwing over the American people to the point they drove Americans to Trump...resulting in a failed 'landslide' victory, a Hillary loss, and a Trump Presidency.

What burns the asses of snowflakes like you is that Trump FORCED the Deep State, Washington Establishment, corrupt, self-serving politicians out of the shadows and into the light, forced them to finally abandon their 'masks' and show Americans who they were and what they stood for.

What burns the asses of snowflakes like you and Democrats is that Trump led Americans to oppose the Politicians who believed THEY controlled politics and elections, that Americans dared to reject the GOP Establishment's list of usual candidates and picked their own...then opposed the Democrat Party Juggernaut....and WON.

What burns the asses of snowflakes like you is that Trump became the most successful politician in US history to actually KEEP the most number of promises that he made....that he delivered the lowest minority unemployment rate in history, the most successful economy in decades, the most number of Americans working at 1 time in US history, etc...

What burns the asses of snowflakes like you is that politicians, Democrats, etc....self-proclaimed 'experts' who were proven complete failures as 'prognosticators', proven to be wrong about how this TV personality and billionaire would fail so completely - were proven wrong.

What burns the asses of snowflakes like you is that President Trump was able to defeat Democrats and their dirty, criminal game at every turn, every time, for over 4 years.

And with the latest debunking of another Democrat / Far Left / Fake Media lie, Trump is STILL beating Democrats / snowflakes.

The American voters threw Trump out for cause. He LOST by 8 million votes and is still trying to destroy the country. Remember, Trump has always been famous for revenge over the past 40 years. He's not going to run again.. He'll take your donations and destroy the GOP.
Biden won the Presidency; however, Biden did NOT get 81 million LEGITIMATE votes.

As for the rest of your diatribe, like Fauci & the NY Time, everything you have said about Trump for going on 5 years has been debunked and / or is in the process of being debunked, proven lies, or just flat out being wrong. 5 years of 'we've got him now' blowing up in your faces. You've been wrong so many times and so many of your claims have been debunked that no one listens anymore to what you say. You have no more credibility.

Every passing day another TDS-suffering, irrational hate-driven false narrative gets debunked / destroyed.

8 million NOT 81 million.

You forget that Trump is on record with his thousands of Tweets and recorded TV performances. "You knew I was a snake when you took me in".. He played a huge joke on you and has consistently mocked the ignorance and gullibility of his uneducated followers.
Try to keep up....Biden did not 'win' the election by receiving 8 Million votes (although that is closer to the real number) - the guy who could not fill a room when he spoke and hid in his basement the entire campaign supposedly got 81 Million votes, more than Obama ever did.

Yeah, I agree with you - I don't buy it, either.

Trump DeSantis 2024

God yes, that would be a gift to the Democrats!!!!
MAGA
Democrats would have to double their fraud efforts from 2020 to defeat them. Biden's Presidency makes Jimmy Carter Look Like:

View attachment 499118

Please, please, please run tRump again. He hasn't gotten more votes than any Democrat he has run against yet. A godsend to the Dems is what he is!!
MAGA
Be careful what you ask for....

Not asking, praying for it to happen!!!!
MAGA
Last time he ran Democrats had to manufacture 80 MILLION fake votes (of 81 million votes Biden supposedly got)

Cool story and of course in this fantasy world of yours ewe have a link to these 80,000,000 fraudulant, manufactured votes?
MAGA
:itsok: Poor snowflake, no sense of humor, which is the least of your problem.

:p

Poor clueless, no sense of reality, which is 1 of your many serious problems.

But thanks for confirming ewe are a liar.
MAGA
Dear TDS-monkey, instead of ranting about some mythical list of crimes you believe President Trump committed, please list (with links) the CONVICTIONS & SUCCESSFUL IMPEACHMENTS based on crimes the Democrats / snowflakes achieved.

You have 2 seconds.....

(which is 2 seconds more than is needed to come up with 'ZERO'... :p )

Please point out where I said anything about a crime ewe delusional fucking idiot. Be specific! Ewe have 2 seconds.
Which is more than is needed to come up with ZERO!!!!
MAGA
Do you know what thread you are in?

I guess this is an admission the OP is full of shit.

Was that the discussion that sleazy and I were having? Do I believe that the tRump administration committed crimes? Sure do! Do I believe every administration in my lifetime has committed crimes? Sure do!!!!
MAGA
Nobody cares what a single digit IQ Dimtard "believes" about crimes.

The OP can't bring a single crime to even start his "long list" of crimes.
And ewe believe anyone give a flying fuck what ewe think about well anything? SERIOUSLY?
MAGA
Any crimes?

About your opinions? Other than being terminally stupid, nope.
MAGA
So there are no crimes by Trump.

Glad you agree the OP is a lying sack.

Please point out where I said anything about a crime ewe delusional fucking idiot.

Were ewe and I discussing crimes? Do I believe that the tRump administration was involved in crimes? Yup sure do. Do I believe every administration in my lifetime was involved in crimes? Yup sure do. Ewe actually believe tRump is truthful, factual and innocent of everything! Fucking unbelievable!!!
MAGA
Please don't try to speak for me - you're already embarassing yourself enough speaking for yourself.

I'll ask you again:

Goober, I answered it earlier. Have mommy read it to ewe again. I believe EVERY administration has committed crimes. NONE will ever be charged because they want to have the ability to do the same.
MAGA

So you completely disagree with the entire premise of this wasted, TDS-LIE-based thread?!

The only 'list of crimes' snowflakes hold onto are unsupported, legally unsubstantiated butt-hurt, irrational hate-driven 'Orange Man Bad' personal gripes.

What burns the asses of snowflakes like you is that the DEMOCRATS CREATED DONALD TRUMP by engaging in such open, blatant corruption, liberal extremism, and screwing over the American people to the point they drove Americans to Trump...resulting in a failed 'landslide' victory, a Hillary loss, and a Trump Presidency.

What burns the asses of snowflakes like you is that Trump FORCED the Deep State, Washington Establishment, corrupt, self-serving politicians out of the shadows and into the light, forced them to finally abandon their 'masks' and show Americans who they were and what they stood for.

What burns the asses of snowflakes like you and Democrats is that Trump led Americans to oppose the Politicians who believed THEY controlled politics and elections, that Americans dared to reject the GOP Establishment's list of usual candidates and picked their own...then opposed the Democrat Party Juggernaut....and WON.

What burns the asses of snowflakes like you is that Trump became the most successful politician in US history to actually KEEP the most number of promises that he made....that he delivered the lowest minority unemployment rate in history, the most successful economy in decades, the most number of Americans working at 1 time in US history, etc...

What burns the asses of snowflakes like you is that politicians, Democrats, etc....self-proclaimed 'experts' who were proven complete failures as 'prognosticators', proven to be wrong about how this TV personality and billionaire would fail so completely - were proven wrong.

What burns the asses of snowflakes like you is that President Trump was able to defeat Democrats and their dirty, criminal game at every turn, every time, for over 4 years.

And with the latest debunking of another Democrat / Far Left / Fake Media lie, Trump is STILL beating Democrats / snowflakes.

In the 2 presidential elections he has actually made it on the ballot he has lost by an aggregate of about 10,000,000 votes.
BUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
MAGA

MAGA

I'll ask you again:

MAGA

In the 2 presidential elections he has actually made it on the ballot he has lost by an aggregate of about 10,000,000 votes.
MAGA
No one is talking about the number of votes Trump 'lost' by but you. i am talking about how Biden kicked Barry's ass by getting more votes than Barry ever did. You seem to agree with this - that CCP/Dementia Joe was / is more beloved than Barry ever was.

MAGA

I'll ask you again:

MAGA

MAGA
No one is talking about the number of votes Trump 'lost' by but you. i am talking about how Biden kicked Barry's ass by getting more votes than Barry ever did. You seem to agree with this - that CCP/Dementia Joe was / is more beloved than Barry ever was.

Ok and so what exactly. JFC you are like what 4 years old? Does it matter that Joe is more beloved or not? Why do you care?
MAGA

MAGA

I'll ask you again:

MAGA

MAGA

Ok and so what exactly. JFC you are like what 4 years old? Does it matter that Joe is more beloved or not? Why do you care?
MAGA
'Beloved'? so now youare saying Joe Biden is more 'beloved' than the 1st Black President? Bwuhahahaha....

You're like VP Harris, nervously laughing at a direct question about her refusal to visit the border then saying, 'I don't get your point.'

Bwuhahahahaha

MAGA

I'll ask you again:

MAGA

MAGA

MAGA
'Beloved'? so now youare saying Joe Biden is more 'beloved' than the 1st Black President? Bwuhahahaha....

You're like VP Harris, nervously laughing at a direct question about her refusal to visit the border then saying, 'I don't get your point.'

Bwuhahahahaha

God damn you said beloved first you Alzeihmer infested maroon. Just using your dumber than fuck analysis gor you. Have they not been in to change your diaper yet.
MAGA

MAGA

I'll ask you again:

MAGA

MAGA
Apparently, Aldo thinks we elect a President by the popular vote.

MAGA

I'll ask you again:

MAGA

MAGA

Nope, simply pointing out how I pray you run him again because the margin of his defeat keeps growing.
MAGA

God damn you said beloved first you Alzeihmer infested maroon. Just using your dumber than fuck analysis gor you. Have they not been in to change your diaper yet.
MAGA
I was joking...Biden is a dementia-ravaged puppet. Like your fellow snowflakes, you demonstrate the inability to know when someone is joking / mocking you. No sense of humor.

MAGA
I was joking...Biden is a dementia-ravaged puppet. Like your fellow snowflakes, you demonstrate the inability to know when someone is joking / mocking you. No sense of humor.

The stupid shit you babble isn't humorous it is well stupid. You got it fed back to you and like all wingers you lost your shit. It is because you haven't advanced emotionally past 6 years old.
MAGA

MAGA

The stupid shit you babble isn't humorous it is well stupid. You got it fed back to you and like all wingers you lost your shit. It is because you haven't advanced emotionally past 6 years old.
MAGA
Only an idiot thinks dementia Joe legitimately got 81 million votes, millions more than Barak Obama....but snowflakes are desperate to believe Joe became President legitimately, that his Presidency is legitimate. Your 'easily offended / crying' demeanor betrays you.

Again, Biden couldn't fill a living room with supporters when he left his basement to campaign. Now as President he barely gets 1,000 people to listen to his rare speeches. More importantly for Joe, he was raking in Russian Lobbyists donations by the millions...on top of the $3.5 million Hunter raked in for conducting Russian Money Laundering. The Bidens had more Russian millions coming in than he had Americans supporting him.

Last edited:

MAGA

MAGA
Only an idiot thinks dementia Joe legitimately got 81 million votes, millions more than Barak Obama....but snowflakes are desperate to believe Joe became President legitimately, that his Presidency is legitimate. Your 'easily offended / crying' demeanor betrays you.

Again, Biden couldn't fill a living room with supporters when he left his basement to campaign. Now as President he barely gets 1,000 people to listen to his rare speeches. More importantly for Joe, he was raking in Russian Lobbyists donations by the millions...on top of the $3.5 million Hunter raked in for conducting Russian Money Laundering. The Bidens had more Russian millions coming in than he had Americans supporting him.

Ewe had better get this irrefutable evidence to Rudy, the Kraken Lady and MyPillow pronto they are going to need it.
No way frontbutt tRump got 74,000,000 votes, more than the beloved Obama. Your crying and blubbering betrays the fact ewe are a drooling moron!
MAGA

MAGA

I'll ask you again:

MAGA

MAGA

Nope, simply pointing out how I pray you run him again because the margin of his defeat keeps growing.
MAGA
How can his margin of defeat keep growing when he only lost once?:cuckoo:

MAGA

I'll ask you again:

MAGA

MAGA

MAGA

By nearly 3,000,000 to nearly 7,000,000.

Ewe do know 7,000,000>3,000,000.
Hell no ewe don't. U have not figured out that 81,000,000 >74,000,000

MAGA

I'll ask you again:

MAGA

MAGA

MAGA

Trump won in 2016, Dumbass.

Did you drop out of school after third grade?

MAGA

I'll ask you again:

MAGA

MAGA

MAGA

He did but 65,000,000 is still >62,000,000 no matter which school ewe went to.
MAGA

MAGA

I'll ask you again:

MAGA

MAGA

MAGA

He did but 65,000,000 is still >62,000,000 no matter which school ewe went to.
MAGA
So?

Forum List

Back