Atlanta "Defund the police" backer has car stolen. Police are investigating.

Nostra

Diamond Member
Oct 7, 2019
Why are the police investigating anyhow? Councilman Brown said he is not going to file charges, so what would be the point? I guess the cops could put it on a "hot sheet" to retake the car if they see it or if its involved in an accident or another crime.

But it looks like just an insurance claim at this point in time.

This guy doesn't only have Karma going against him, he also has a deep rooted stupidity. This Marxist cult member is getting exactly what he deserves. Makes my heart feel good.

This is too funny not to laugh at. Dude votes to defund the police, then goes crying to them when his Benz is stolen.

I'm thinking the car wilkl ned to be kept in evidence for years as the awful and defunded police carefully process it for evidence possibly it gets damaged in the process.

This is too funny not to laugh at. Dude votes to defund the police, then goes crying to them when his Benz is stolen.

These today's Republican voters. WWE cage match fans.

American police departments are continuing to shoot suspects at the rate of more than 3 per day, and are on track to shoot and kill more than 1000 citizens again this year.

What do the Authoritarian Republican voter focus on - mocking efforts at police reform. It's what you FuckBois do.

LOL, It's no mystery as to why Mr. Brown isn't so fond of law enforcement, irony anyone?

From the OPs story:
"Brown is under indictment on federal fraud charges related to alleged incidents that occurred in the years prior to him winning the council seat in 2019, according to the Atlanta Journal-Constitution."

Linked story (The Atlanta Journal Constitution):
"Brown is under indictment on several federal fraud charges. Prosecutors said the councilman lied about his income on applications to obtain loans and credit cards used for personal purchases. All of the alleged incidents occurred years before he won the council seat in 2019."

American police departments are continuing to shoot suspects at the rate of more than 3 per day, and are on track to shoot and kill more than 1000 citizens again this year.

What do the Authoritarian Republican voter focus on - mocking efforts at police reform. It's what you FuckBois do.

Atlanta is a leftist jurisdiction, run by Democrats.

I'd just exercise my 2nd amendment rights if some asshole stole my Mercedes Benz. I would not call the police, lest they throw my ass in prison for the rest of my life for shooting the bastard.

LOL, It's no mystery as to why Mr. Brown isn't so fond of law enforcement, irony anyone?

From the OPs story:
"Brown is under indictment on federal fraud charges related to alleged incidents that occurred in the years prior to him winning the council seat in 2019, according to the Atlanta Journal-Constitution."

Linked story (The Atlanta Journal Constitution):
"Brown is under indictment on several federal fraud charges. Prosecutors said the councilman lied about his income on applications to obtain loans and credit cards used for personal purchases. All of the alleged incidents occurred years before he won the council seat in 2019."

Maybe the car wasn't being stolen, it was just being re-po'ed? That would make sense as to why Councilman Brown is so non-chalant about the incident. After all, if he is accused of cheating banks on loans and credit cards, he might not be that anxious to pay his car notes either?

All those defund-the-cops activists run to the cops when they have trouble.

Remember that anti-cop activist in Oregon or Washington state who had an argument with her ride-share driver? She immediately called 911 for assistance. Poor baby!

It's delicious to see activists hoist by their own petard!

Being a thug has a few occupational hazards, Dumbass.

She can pay them by the hour for the work performed by an entity she wants disbanded
Put your money where your mouth is but of course that’s not happening.

98 and one half percent of all blacks gunned down are blasted down by other blacks

Forum List

Back