Trump Recieves a Warm and Loving Reception in London

lol
Actually I think it’s kind of funny, Trump gets under progressives skin like no other...

You're right!

I think President Trump posts more than half of his Tweets with the idea of screwing with the minds of Progressives. Then he sits back and chuckles.

She’s been out of office for nearly 7 years. Either you’re grasping at straws’s, or holding onto the past.

Hillary Clinton may have been out of office for a few years but she has struggled mightily to stay in the limelight regardless of how the Democrats want her to disappear. Most recently their talking tour flopped and now they're going to start a production company in Hollywood.

Are you guys fucking serious. He is a racist, misogynist pig, he is destroying the economy and the environment . He is alienating important defense of economic allies, he is an embarrassment. ! The dame fool insulted the mayor of London in a tweet just before landing. If you can't see that he is a dangerous combination of stupid and crazy, you are hopelessly brain washed. Or, brain dead. Worse, you might think those are all good things.
In which slum do you reside?
Slum? Shit, you have no idea how I live.
Then you have no idea how poorer Black neighborhoods are benefiting from Trump’s economy.
Please enlighten us Groucho
Are you a Limousine Liberal?
Do you live far away from an urban area exploding with commerce?
If you choose to conceal your life circumstances, then you can stick your “facts” where the sun don’t shine.

If you have to frame your argument around him and his lifestyle (based on nothing), then you really don't have an cogent argument, do you? Just sayin'.

In which slum do you reside?
Then you have no idea how poorer Black neighborhoods are benefiting from Trump’s economy.
If you choose to conceal your life circumstances, then you can stick your “facts” where the sun don’t shine.

If you have to frame your argument around him and his lifestyle (based on nothing), then you really don't have an cogent argument, do you? Just sayin'.
Your post is typical of a “sound bite” mentality.
I expect context from anyone, regardless of ideology.

Bullshit. You aren't looking for context, just ammunition.

Goes to show you that some of these folks who hates America, shouldn't even be in the country.

You can love your country and disagree with its leadership. Screw your hyper partisan nonsense.
/——/ Except if you’re Republican and disagreed with Obama. Then you were a racist and traitor.

More hyperbole. Smells pretty snowflakey to me...
/——/ You can google if for more results If You Disagree with President Obama You Must be a Racist

Bullshit. You aren't looking for context, just ammunition.
Nope.
For instance, I have, and will, watch an entire Hillary, Biden, etc... interview or speech.
I will also watch an entire interview or speech by any given piece of shit Republican.
Sound bites are for the mentally weak.

You sound a bit unhinged buddy. I'm lying about Londoners protesting Trump? Really? You need a reality check, and possibly medication.
No serious American cares much about a bunch of Useful Idiots opposing Liberty.
So in your bizarre world, people who stand up for women, minorities, children, the environment and economic justice oppose liberty? You know, there is another MAGA man here-White_MAGA_Man. He is pretty odd also. You two should hook up.

Wow! Look at the crowd!! More people attended this historic event that attended his inauguration! Fantastic here are some selected photos :

5cf65cb12500003300dbe9b8.jpeg

What a crowd! Lets have a closer look at what these people had to say:

5cf670c62400004d0b857277.jpeg

Ouch! That's gotta hurt, or at least it would if you're not Trump. For his part, he probobly takes this as a compliment and something that will surely inspire his base.

5cf6717d2500005500dbea3c.jpeg

And performance art as well. How thoughtful!

5cf65db3240000510b8571fc.jpeg

And of course there is the petulant, snarling man child balloons . See the whole collection of photos documenting the crowd adulation here:

cleardot.gif

The Best Photos From The Anti-Donald Trump Protest In London | HuffPost

Enjoy!!
Trump is an idiot;

The hate came out.. god bless the greatest president ever.. real world leader
With the election of Trump, the left have succumbed to TDS, they have taken off their masks, and shown to the world which side of the isle the hate, bigotry and ignorance exists.

So in your bizarre world, people who stand up for women, minorities, children, the environment and economic justice oppose liberty? You know, there is another MAGA man here-White_MAGA_Man. He is pretty odd also. You two should hook up.
I'm not sure what all the others have to do with this, but the last one, "economic justice," sounds like it probably does oppose liberty

I'm not sure what all the others have to do with this, but the last one, "economic justice," sounds like it probably does oppose liberty
You can't seem to explain yourself very well.

Forum List

Back