Seattle is Dying

iceberg

Diamond Member
May 15, 2017
interesting video. not been up that way in at least 7 years but last i went it was simply NOT this bad.

interesting video. not been up that way in at least 7 years but last i went it was simply NOT this bad.

Stupid people who have never been to Seattle, don't live here and are partisan far right wing radical extremists will believe that video.

The truth is as usual, the opposite.

US News and World Report list Seattle as number nine in the best cities to live in America. Which isn't anything new. We've been in the top 10 best cities in America for decades going back to the 70s.

https://realestate.usnews.com/real-estate/slideshows/25-best-places-to-live-in-the-us?slide=18

Then there's the words from one of the people who was actually in that video:

Man used as proof that ‘Seattle Is Dying’ tells his story

Then there's the many, many rebuttals to call far right wing radical extremist Sinclair broadcasting on their lies:

Seattle Isn't Dying. Other Cities would Kill to have our Problems : SeattleWA

Heres' one from Safeway/Albertsons:

Seattle isn’t dying: a view from neighborhood retailers

You're spreading far right wing radical extremist lies that are very easy to prove as lies.

Seattle and Washington lead the nation in low unemployment and business growth.

Last edited:
Dana, pure Bull Shit! Seattle, Portland, San Francisco.....the list goes on, are the result of failed liberal policies adopted in the vain attempt to pacify a growing trend in drug abuse and lawlessness.

Stupid people who have never been to Seattle, don't live here and are partisan far right wing radical extremists will believe that video.

The truth is as usual, the opposite.

US News and World Report list Seattle as number nine in the best cities to live in America. Which isn't anything new. We've been in the top 10 best cities in America for decades going back to the 70s.

https://realestate.usnews.com/real-estate/slideshows/25-best-places-to-live-in-the-us?slide=18

Then there's the words from one of the people who was actually in that video:

Man used as proof that ‘Seattle Is Dying’ tells his story

Then there's the many, many rebuttals to call far right wing radical extremist Sinclair broadcasting on their lies:

Seattle Isn't Dying. Other Cities would Kill to have our Problems : SeattleWA

Heres' one from Safeway/Albertsons:

Seattle isn’t dying: a view from neighborhood retailers

You're spreading far right wing radical extremist lies that are very easy to prove as lies.

Seattle and Washington lead the nation in low unemployment and business growth.

Good thing you guys have those huge industrial military welfare contracts huh?

Last edited:
Good. They deserve it. Maybe after the war it can be rebuilt.

A sad state of affairs it is. As a friend said the west coast is where junkies go to retire young.
At my age it is hard to comprehend how a able body person could have such low self esteem as to live on the streets getting high all day. What is it with local governments that embrace and enable such behavior. I find it difficult to exhibit and embrace compassion toward this small enabled segment of society that believes they are entitled to live as they choose at the tax payers expense.

We're hitting 100+ degree temps. in Vegas now, so I thank Mother Nature for keeping our 'urban campers' down to a minimum.

I guess they will migrate north or to the coast in search of better drugs and cooler weather.

Fentanyl is the best thing to ever happen to the homeless. Combined with legal pot on the West Coast now being the perfect gateway drug to harder drug use.
Saves taxpayers a little money from the ineffectual Gov't homeless programs.

Meanwhile, back in the reality that retarded conservatives want to regress by 100 years: Seattle rates as Forbes' best city for business for the first time. Credit a booming economy, educated work force and large millennial population.Seattle, WA

But that's precisely capitalism, BF: a coked-out. cash-flush futures dealer passing a drunk on a Manhattan sidewalk mimics Seattle's anonymous distance from death. Shanty-town abutting the mansion fence.

The trinity of weather, fentanyl, and legal pot would certainly inspire transcontinental migrations, which is strong indication for the 12-16% increase in the recent census.

Forum List

Back