Trump raped pre-teen girls, said he would kill their families

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why is this not all over the news, why is Hildabeast not saying this in her rallys. If this was true this would on the Clinton news network 24/7 I call bullshit just like all the other woman that came forward a month before the election.. If he did the stuff he is accused of it would have come out sooner since he is a billionaire

Women came forward after Trump's admitting he likes to grope women.

I laugh at you whiners defending that POS Donald Trump.
The following images are an affidavit in an upcoming Federal trial against Donald Trump that is due to start on December 16th (with a status conference scheduled for that day). There are two witnesses who will be supporting the testimony of the victim - it is unusual to have multiple witnesses who can provide independent testimony in a rape case.

It's worth noting that Epstein has already been found guilty and served his time for this stuff - this trial is concerned only with the allegations against Trump

CwC0xvEVMAA1aTG.jpg

CwC0xvFVIAAewRG.jpg

What a disgusting monster and animal this man is. How in the living fuck can any decent person vote for this man is beyond me. Shame on you and I pray you find god and seek forgiveness. :(

How much of a living fuck idiot do you have to be to believe this dimocrap created bullshit?

Trump was a great stand up guy until he ran against the whore criminal also known and Clinton.
Typical Trump supporter. U educated white guy.
What a disgusting monster and animal this woman is. How in the living fuck can any decent person vote for this woman is beyond me.
I laugh at you typical Clinton supporters who have allowed the Clintons to make OBSCENE PROFITS, AVOID PAYING TAXES, STEAL FROM THE POOR PEOPLE, 4 Americans die over in Benghazi, and a DNC intern Murdered for leaking DNC info to Wikileaks, and you will still vote for that vagina. I bet if Hildabeast came out with a basket full of puppies , chopped off all their heads, and drank the blood and made Bill eat each head, saying it was to save the planet, you would still vote for the slimy vagina. Seig Heil.

th7XOSUYUV.jpg
[/quote]

Mathew you're lying piece of garbage. Congrats. You're the first one on my ignore list.

[
I laugh at you typical Clinton supporters who have allowed the Clintons to make OBSCENE PROFITS, AVOID PAYING TAXES, STEAL FROM THE POOR PEOPLE, 4 Americans die over in Benghazi, and a DNC intern Murdered for leaking DNC info to Wikileaks, and you will still vote for that vagina. I bet if Hildabeast came out with a basket full of puppies , chopped off all their heads, and drank the blood and made Bill eat each head, saying it was to save the planet, you would still vote for the slimy vagina. Seig Heil.

Hey Jimbob. Post some proof. Take your time. It shouldn't be that hard (i know, i know, you're part of Trumpie's base - a dumbarse white uneducated male - but take your time. Even somebody with your limited ability can post something. Anything!)

The following images are an affidavit in an upcoming Federal trial against Donald Trump that is due to start on December 16th (with a status conference scheduled for that day). There are two witnesses who will be supporting the testimony of the victim - it is unusual to have multiple witnesses who can provide independent testimony in a rape case.

It's worth noting that Epstein has already been found guilty and served his time for this stuff - this trial is concerned only with the allegations against Trump

CwC0xvEVMAA1aTG.jpg

CwC0xvFVIAAewRG.jpg

What a disgusting monster and animal this man is. How in the living fuck can any decent person vote for this man is beyond me. Shame on you and I pray you find god and seek forgiveness. :(
Yo Matt........GFY.

Trump's worst enemies are his fringe element supporters. Clinton should formally thank them. They highlight all the reasons why he is losing.
Losing only in your delusion.

[

Hey Jimbob. Post some proof. Take your time. It shouldn't be that hard (i know, i know, you're part of Trumpie's base - a dumbarse white uneducated male - but take your time. Even somebody with your limited ability can post something. Anything!)
Twice you have made your statement about Trump, yet you never put up anything showing Trump was convicted of anything. Yet I have posted many articles proving that your 1/2 white president is feckless, he is 1/2 white, that the bitch allowed 4 US citizens to die in Benghazi, and you might want to pull your head out of Uranus, because all it does is make you look "STUPID".

democrats_head-up-ass.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back