Trump Rallies Happening Across the Country Following Raid

lennypartiv

Diamond Member
Jul 16, 2019
The support from his followers will not waiver.

---FBI Made a Big Mistake: Trump Rallies Happening Across the Country Following Unprecedented Raid on President Trump’s Home — Bedminster, Long Island, Phoenix, Mar-a-Lago, St. Louis---

We had a huge rally in support for Trump today... I didn't know there was that many people in my town.... I'd estimate over 10,000 people were crowded into a mall parking lot.... and cars were driving by with MAGA flags... it went on for hours in fact its probably still happening...

1660517723844.png

---FBI Made a Big Mistake: Trump Rallies Happening Across the Country Following Unprecedented Raid on President Trump’s Home — Bedminster, Long Island, Phoenix, Mar-a-Lago, St. Louis---

They are as much about protesting our corrupted DOJ and Intelligence Agencies as they are about supporting Donald Trump.

Literally tens of protestors!

Literally tens of protestors!
But the millions of us other silent people THAT duly notice this state sanctioned political mistreatment or prosecution of a living ex-president...WE see this and WE don't forget it. The Mar-A- Logo raid is just a not so subtle evidence reverse voter suppression. After two fucking useless impeachments, a Jan 6th hearing and now THIS? The Fuckocrats and their lapdog dog media outlets have lost ALL credibility at this point.

But the millions of us other silent people THAT duly notice this state sanctioned political mistreatment or prosecution of a living ex-president...WE see this and WE don't forget it. The Mar-A- Logo raid is just a not so subtle evidence reverse voter suppression. After two fucking useless impeachments, a Jan 6th hearing and now THIS? The Fuckocrats and their lapdog dog media outlets have lost ALL credibility at this point.
Yes we, the majority understand that you have issues.

Democrats are inevitably going to arrest Trump. The writing is on the wall, and the "reason" wont matter much. All sarcasm aside, the Democrats have become this damned self serving and evil. What happens after that, who knows.

We had a huge rally in support for Trump today... I didn't know there was that many people in my town.... I'd estimate over 10,000 people were crowded into a mall parking lot.... and cars were driving by with MAGA flags... it went on for hours in fact its probably still happening...

No link, it did not happen.

Democrats are inevitably going to arrest Trump. The writing is on the wall, and the "reason" wont matter much. All sarcasm aside, the Democrats have become this damned self serving and evil. What happens after that, who knows.
Next they will replace all the IHOPs with glutin free sushi joints.

New Topics

Forum List

Back