Trump raid is about desperate attempts by Biden admin to keep Trump off the ballot

Ha ha! Boy you right wingers really clung to that one thing Obama said wrong. That you'd be able to keep your insurance. Get over it. If you qualified for Obamacare and are taking advantage of it, it's quite possible (unforseen) that your doctor might retire or not accept your Obamacare insurance.

Are you on Obamacare? Did your doctor drop you? So what? Are you in love with your doctor? Get another one. If you can't afford your doctor, sorry. Should Obama have mandated that your doctor keep you on?
Company plan, worst in my lifetime, pre obama, best in my lifetime. I don't use slurs but Obama would the first real reason to.

Tramp could be the first saint to burn in hell. Again, unprecedented! He`ll be the first one to tell his slack jawed goobers, "it`s never been done before". An actual true statement from the guy who pleaded the 5th at least 440 times.
Smart people plead the 5th when dealing with a corrupt government on a politicized witch hunt. I am ashamed of my government.

Smart people plead the 5th when dealing with a corrupt government on a politicized witch hunt. I am ashamed of my government.

FZzrRewUIAoBmie.jpg

:113:

You are purposely trying to suppress the votes of those who would vote for Trump while accusing the right of vote suppression. A lot of hypocrisy there, don't you think? What's wrong with letting voters decide who they want for president? Isn't that what democracy is all about?
You guys are funny. Affirmative action is reverse discrimination. Not letting a criminal run is voter suppression.

Actually, I think we hope Trump wins. Right now we see we are doing better against Trump backed candidates than we would be if Liz Chaney were the Republican nominee. So in a way, we do want Trump to run. But it would be wonderful if we can make him uneligible to run. He isn't fit to serve. Amazing 55% of Republicans want him to be president again. But that's 45% who don't. And 100% of us don't want him to run.

The fact is, there are more crazy Republicans (Nazis) than there are RINOS. Globalists. Deep State Republicans. LOL.

I love how you guys can flip anything. Soon you'll be telling us you are the Green party. You already claim to be the party of civil rights. You also claim now to be the blue collar party? So fucking funny. Nazi's!

Company plan, worst in my lifetime, pre obama, best in my lifetime. I don't use slurs but Obama would the first real reason to.
Well that's a shitty company plan. Not all company plan are equal. I have a great company plan. But I have to go to Henry Ford Hospitals. If you don't like your insurance maybe you should go get a better job.

And, you're an idiot. Obamacare came to be because healthcare costs were out of control and unaffordable for too many Americans. Today, millions more have healthcare. And my employer provided healthcare is still great.

The healthcare companies were given a few years to be able to slowly jack up their prices. It would have been too much to ask them to freeze prices right away. So today prices aren't rising like they would have if there was no Obamacare. You're welcome.

Anyways, you must have shitty healthcare. I'm sorry for you. But you don't speak for the rest of us Americans. Most Americans like Obamacare. We all have pre existing conditions.

You guys are funny. Affirmative action is reverse discrimination. Not letting a criminal run is voter suppression.

Actually, I think we hope Trump wins. Right now we see we are doing better against Trump backed candidates than we would be if Liz Chaney were the Republican nominee. So in a way, we do want Trump to run. But it would be wonderful if we can make him uneligible to run. He isn't fit to serve. Amazing 55% of Republicans want him to be president again. But that's 45% who don't. And 100% of us don't want him to run.

The fact is, there are more crazy Republicans (Nazis) than there are RINOS. Globalists. Deep State Republicans. LOL.

I love how you guys can flip anything. Soon you'll be telling us you are the Green party. You already claim to be the party of civil rights. You also claim now to be the blue collar party? So fucking funny. Nazi's!
So, you admit to wanting to suppress millions of votes. Then you wonder why people say the election was stolen.

I suppose if Trump went away after his attempted coup, yes, we would probably move on for the sake of not making our country look bad and no we don't like going after former presidents.

But he's not just a former president. He's the leader of your party and he's about a bad as a criminal can be. Wants to be more like Putin and he would be in a 2nd term with Republicans in control of the Senate and House.

Between that and abortion, you Republicans really are trying to blow these midterms. Now we have a real reason why Republicans should not control any house ever again.
Trump is nothing like Putin. I wish he was. There would be a lot more accidents if he was.

And it's also all about the November election.
Biden and the Dims desperately want America focused on Trump and whether he broke laws, instead of their shitty economy, and their adherence to their wokeness religion.

Judge Bruce Reinhart today admitted the FBI's raid on President Trump's Mar-a-lago home was "unprecedented." He rejected Merrick Garland's attempt to keep the search warrant affidavit completely secret and under seal.

He cited the intense public and historical interest and he ordered the DOJ to propose redactions by this Thursday, but again, rejected DOJ attempts at total secrecy. Now, I'm not a lawyer and we will be talking to former Florida AG Pam Bondi in just a few moments, but I am especially interested to see if the Biden Administration's legal logic in this outrageous Trump raid has anything remotely to do with January 6.

Personally, I continue to believe that this is not about presidential documents, but it is about desperate attempts by the Biden Administration to keep Donald Trump off the ballot in 2024.

A bunch of smart folks I know think this outrageous invasion virtually guarantees that the former president now will run for president in 2024, but I want to step back for a moment and look at an even bigger picture.
It's not only Biden's attempt to keep the former president off the ballot in '24. It is also a transparent effort by Biden to keep Trump's highly successful policies off the ballot in '24.

From Day 1, President Biden has reversed every successful Trump policy—large tax cuts and major deregulation that gave us the most prosperous economy in many generations, including historic low unemployment for Blacks, Hispanics, Asians and women—the biggest after tax, after inflation, wage increase for blue collar working folks all the way down to lower incomes.

In fact, under Trumpenomics, it was the lowest census quintiles that benefitted the most with the biggest pay hikes; significantly bigger tax savings than the top 1%. Tax avoidance fell sharply. Offshore money returned home to the U.S.

When combined with deregulation, with eight regulatory reductions for every increase, both large and small businesses prospered and hired as never before. These companies paid out huge bonuses to their workforce, kept prices rock bottom for their consumers and returned high dividends and share buybacks to pensioners, 401(k)s and IRAs.

What's more, Trump's deregulation opened the spigots for fossil fuels and renewables, both of which benefited mightily under his policies as America became energy dominant throughout the world.

Gas was $2 a gallon. Food prices were flat. Prescription and generic drug prices actually declined. Topline inflation remained under 2%. Supply-side incentives worked, just as they had under JFK and Reagan. This was free enterprise capitalism. Tax and regulatory barriers were lowered. It paid more after tax, after inflation, to work, invest and take risks. You know what? More people worked, invested and took risks. This was democratic capitalism, small "d."

Anyone that thinks we are better off now with Biden vs before Biden is either a damn idiot or does not understand basic economics-OG
I hope he runs (if he can).

Forum List

Back