Trump raid is about desperate attempts by Biden admin to keep Trump off the ballot

It's so obvious that only the blindly partisan couldn't see it. And, even if they could see it and understand it they would be saying, "Hip, hip, hoorah!"
It's crazy how differently we see things. Like global warming, trumps coup, the 2000 elections, the 2020 elections, etc.

Hell, Republicans even stole 2004. If it's a close election, Republicans can and will steal future elections with their shady tactics. And now the have a Supreme Court that will be ready and prepared next time to justify these shady tactics like voter suppression laws. STATES RIGHTS.

Also you shouldn't pick on judges.
Of course it's bullshit. The left has no other angle of attack, so they have to keep reverting to their "Putin" nonsense, even though the two year long Mueller investigation disproved any "collusion."

They are truly a bunch of pathetic morons and oxygen thieves.
He has a hx or being corrupt and is still corrupt.

It's crazy how differently we see things. Like global warming, trumps coup, the 2000 elections, the 2020 elections, etc.

Hell, Republicans even stole 2004. If it's a close election, Republicans can and will steal future elections with their shady tactics. And now the have a Supreme Court that will be ready and prepared next time to justify these shady tactics like voter suppression laws. STATES RIGHTS.
While the left are doing absolutely everything they can to suppress the votes of those who want to vote for Trump.

If you don't, you've drank the fool aid.

To me it's obvious how stupid and brainwashed you are. You can look back and see all the clever little ways Bush stole Florida in 2000. And if 2020 were closer, Trump would have been successful too. It was just too much of a shalacking for Mitch and the Supreme Court to get involved.

Look at Lindsay. He's under investigation now too because he tried to help Trump pull off the coup. They're asking him about the calls he made to Georgia at the same time Trump called Georgia and asked them to "FIND" him enough votes to overturn their results.

You are a traitor and should be shot. Except for I feel bad shooting stupid people. Like that idiot woman who died because Trump lied to her and she rioted at the capitol. Trump traitors should be lucky more of them didn't die. And police should be prepared for the next time when more Trump traitors will bring more weapons. They didn't bring enough.

Google the Brooks Brother Riots. Trump's buddy Roger Stone was involved in stealing the 2000 election.

Just because most Americans don't know the facts doesn't mean I'm crazy. It means the corporate media really has pulled one over on you.
Democrats have always been lying pieces of shit when it comes to American citizens but their actions the last 10 years are sickening. From Obama taking insurance away from those that always kept coverage to now Biden destroying retirement for many upcoming retiring citizens. It is you that is the traitor and if you were in front of me in public spouting the bullshit above and I would put you in your place immediately. I hate chickenshit democrats.

like Hillary and her private server? or the Obamas and Clintons stealing furniture? LOL

Hillary maintained a Private Server like many had done before her including Colin Powell. She had permission of her agency to do so.

Trump was ELECTED on a crusade about how horrible Hillary’s server was
But what Hillary did was nowhere close to the offenses Trump is accused of.
You would think Trump knows better….but rules do not apply to him

Compared to the lying pieces of shit Obama and Biden, he is a saint
Tramp could be the first saint to burn in hell. Again, unprecedented! He`ll be the first one to tell his slack jawed goobers, "it`s never been done before". An actual true statement from the guy who pleaded the 5th at least 440 times.

While the left are doing absolutely everything they can to suppress the votes of those who want to vote for Trump.
Because he's a criminal and dangerous to democracy. I'm sure Nazi's said the same thing about Germans who said Hitler wasn't fit to serve after his Beer Hall Putsch. "why are you Germans trying to suppress the votes of those who want to vote for Hitler?"

No difference between them and you. I'm sure Nazi's thought they were right and not racist. It's not racist to be proud of being white. And it's not very many Nazi's who pick on jew and gays. They don't represent the party. That's what they said before the Nazi's took over.

We got a taste of Trump for 4 years. He is not fit to serve again. For god sakes just ask 95% of the people in his administration. 95% of them wanted to pull a mutiny on the mother fucker. What is wrong with you Republicans??

Judge Bruce Reinhart today admitted the FBI's raid on President Trump's Mar-a-lago home was "unprecedented." He rejected Merrick Garland's attempt to keep the search warrant affidavit completely secret and under seal.

He cited the intense public and historical interest and he ordered the DOJ to propose redactions by this Thursday, but again, rejected DOJ attempts at total secrecy. Now, I'm not a lawyer and we will be talking to former Florida AG Pam Bondi in just a few moments, but I am especially interested to see if the Biden Administration's legal logic in this outrageous Trump raid has anything remotely to do with January 6.

Personally, I continue to believe that this is not about presidential documents, but it is about desperate attempts by the Biden Administration to keep Donald Trump off the ballot in 2024.

A bunch of smart folks I know think this outrageous invasion virtually guarantees that the former president now will run for president in 2024, but I want to step back for a moment and look at an even bigger picture.
It's not only Biden's attempt to keep the former president off the ballot in '24. It is also a transparent effort by Biden to keep Trump's highly successful policies off the ballot in '24.

From Day 1, President Biden has reversed every successful Trump policy—large tax cuts and major deregulation that gave us the most prosperous economy in many generations, including historic low unemployment for Blacks, Hispanics, Asians and women—the biggest after tax, after inflation, wage increase for blue collar working folks all the way down to lower incomes.

In fact, under Trumpenomics, it was the lowest census quintiles that benefitted the most with the biggest pay hikes; significantly bigger tax savings than the top 1%. Tax avoidance fell sharply. Offshore money returned home to the U.S.

When combined with deregulation, with eight regulatory reductions for every increase, both large and small businesses prospered and hired as never before. These companies paid out huge bonuses to their workforce, kept prices rock bottom for their consumers and returned high dividends and share buybacks to pensioners, 401(k)s and IRAs.

What's more, Trump's deregulation opened the spigots for fossil fuels and renewables, both of which benefited mightily under his policies as America became energy dominant throughout the world.

Gas was $2 a gallon. Food prices were flat. Prescription and generic drug prices actually declined. Topline inflation remained under 2%. Supply-side incentives worked, just as they had under JFK and Reagan. This was free enterprise capitalism. Tax and regulatory barriers were lowered. It paid more after tax, after inflation, to work, invest and take risks. You know what? More people worked, invested and took risks. This was democratic capitalism, small "d."

Anyone that thinks we are better off now with Biden vs before Biden is either a damn idiot or does not understand basic economics-OG

Trump has a copy. He's free to publish it.

Democrats have always been lying pieces of shit when it comes to American citizens but their actions the last 10 years are sickening. From Obama taking insurance away from those that always kept coverage to now Biden destroying retirement for many upcoming retiring citizens. It is you that is the traitor and if you were in front of me in public spouting the bullshit above and I would put you in your place immediately. I hate chickenshit democrats.
Ha ha! Boy you right wingers really clung to that one thing Obama said wrong. That you'd be able to keep your insurance. Get over it. If you qualified for Obamacare and are taking advantage of it, it's quite possible (unforseen) that your doctor might retire or not accept your Obamacare insurance.

Are you on Obamacare? Did your doctor drop you? So what? Are you in love with your doctor? Get another one. If you can't afford your doctor, sorry. Should Obama have mandated that your doctor keep you on?

It’s because Biden doesn’t want to go 0 for 2 against trump.

In 2008, Barack Obama earned 69,498,516 votes in the presidential election, the most ever. Now, Mr. Obama's former vice president, Joe Biden, has far surpassed that tally, setting a new record with more than 81,284,000 votes (51.3% of the total) in the 2020 election.

Remember Trump said 2016 was rigged before he won it. Then he said 2020 was rigged before he lost it. How does he know?

Because he's a criminal and dangerous to democracy. I'm sure Nazi's said the same thing about Germans who said Hitler wasn't fit to serve after his Beer Hall Putsch. "why are you Germans trying to suppress the votes of those who want to vote for Hitler?"

No difference between them and you. I'm sure Nazi's thought they were right and not racist. It's not racist to be proud of being white. And it's not very many Nazi's who pick on jew and gays. They don't represent the party. That's what they said before the Nazi's took over.

We got a taste of Trump for 4 years. He is not fit to serve again. For god sakes just ask 95% of the people in his administration. 95% of them wanted to pull a mutiny on the mother fucker. What is wrong with you Republicans??
You are purposely trying to suppress the votes of those who would vote for Trump while accusing the right of vote suppression. A lot of hypocrisy there, don't you think? What's wrong with letting voters decide who they want for president? Isn't that what democracy is all about?

If you don't, you've drank the fool aid.

To me it's obvious how stupid and brainwashed you are. You can look back and see all the clever little ways Bush stole Florida in 2000. And if 2020 were closer, Trump would have been successful too. It was just too much of a shalacking for Mitch and the Supreme Court to get involved.

Look at Lindsay. He's under investigation now too because he tried to help Trump pull off the coup. They're asking him about the calls he made to Georgia at the same time Trump called Georgia and asked them to "FIND" him enough votes to overturn their results.

You are a traitor and should be shot. Except for I feel bad shooting stupid people. Like that idiot woman who died because Trump lied to her and she rioted at the capitol. Trump traitors should be lucky more of them didn't die. And police should be prepared for the next time when more Trump traitors will bring more weapons. They didn't bring enough.

Google the Brooks Brother Riots. Trump's buddy Roger Stone was involved in stealing the 2000 election.

Just because most Americans don't know the facts doesn't mean I'm crazy. It means the corporate media really has pulled one over on you.

Pregnant chads! Dimpled chads! Jeb stole 2000!
You’re hopelessly brainwashed and groomed!

You see things through feelings. Conservatives use facts and common sense.

No, tramp has a long hx of corruptness, he still is a corrupt (whatever he is)

You leftists have proven no "corruption." You pivoted from one fabricated scandal to the next: From the Pee Tapes, to the Mueller "investigation", to the perfect phone call, to impeachment one, to impeachment two, to January 6, and now to the raid on Mar a Lago.

And you still have nothing on Trump. One could only assume that you people are insane, because you keep trying the same thing over, and over, and over, while expecting different results.

Actually, "insane" is too mild a word. You folks are batshit crazy.

This is "unprecedented" because no other president ever stole top secret documents before. I wonder how much Putin is paying him?
OIP.c6tOklophXYpEL4BhDGumwHaEC

Forum List

Back