Trump puts the GOP in a tough spot

If we don't stop them from shoving their pet projects into bills that have nothing to do with the bills intent they will one day shove our end to freedom in one....Trump is right to stand against this....

Now that Donald Trump is siding with Democrats for larger stimulus payments, Congressional Republicans are left looking like heartless misers for living large on their congressional pay and perks, while much of Main Street in America suffers.

So - What does the GOP do now? Flip flop their position, and side with Trump, or be seen as cold elitist's who care nothing for the average wage earner and small business person devastated by this economy? No good choices here--
not really----we shouldn't be giving all the $$$$$ to foreign countries
This has been explained to you over and over and over. Try to think. I know I asking a lot from.you, but try. The relief bill was tacked on to a regular funding bill. The foreign aid is completely unrelated to the the covid relief and is just a regular part of our budget.
It is still a huge misuse of our funds.

People are hurting and losing business doors. Seeing millions go to Pakistani gender studies andxthexl8ke is going to piss them off HOWEVER the fuck you wish to describe it.
It makes no difference to the funds made available for covide relief. Foreign aid would have been the same if congress had passed the $3 trillion HEROS act.

If we don't stop them from shoving their pet projects into bills that have nothing to do with the bills intent they will one day shove our end to freedom in one....Trump is right to stand against this....
It's a run of the mill funding bill.

Get over it.

Now that Donald Trump is siding with Democrats for larger stimulus payments, Congressional Republicans are left looking like heartless misers for living large on their congressional pay and perks, while much of Main Street in America suffers.

So - What does the GOP do now? Flip flop their position, and side with Trump, or be seen as cold elitist's who care nothing for the average wage earner and small business person devastated by this economy? No good choices here--
This has been explained to you over and over and over. Try to think. I know I asking a lot from.you, but try. The relief bill was tacked on to a regular funding bill. The foreign aid is completely unrelated to the the covid relief and is just a regular part of our budget.

People are hurting and losing business doors. Seeing millions go to Pakistani gender studies andxthexl8ke is going to piss them off HOWEVER the fuck you wish to describe it.
It makes no difference to the funds made available for covide relief. Foreign aid would have been the same if congress had passed the $3 trillion HEROS act.
you are trying to rationalize that PORK crap???!!!!!

you are trying to rationalize that PORK crap???!!!!!
Where did you get that idea? Sometimes I wonder if we're all seeing the same posts here.

Get over it.
.....so you are OK with putting your hand in the fire? banging your head against the wall? keep WASTING tax $$$$$????
that's stupid

Get over it.
.....so you are OK with putting your hand in the fire? banging your head against the wall? keep WASTING tax $$$$$????
that's stupid
Were you up in arms over it a few months ago for the last one?

No, you weren't.

Get over it.

Forum List

Back