Trump puts the GOP in a tough spot

Now that Donald Trump is siding with Democrats for larger stimulus payments, Congressional Republicans are left looking like heartless misers for living large on their congressional pay and perks, while much of Main Street in America suffers.

So - What does the GOP do now? Flip flop their position, and side with Trump, or be seen as cold elitist's who care nothing for the average wage earner devastated by this economy? No good choices here--

Trump is saying that relief should go to Americans, not foreign government that give kickbacks to democrats.

85% of the Pelosi bill went to special interests rather than to Americans needing help.
Wouldn't it have been nice for fat donnie to speak up when they were originally working on the bill.

Trump came to the same conclusion I did, 90% of the bill went to PORK and only 10% went to help individuals and families devastated by the Covid lock downs. That's low even for Congress what a bunch of assholes.

It's 14.8% with the $2,000 per person provision. That leaves 85.2% going to special interests and foreign governments.

Nancy Pigshit and her communist party are looting the public treasury again to pay back those who rigged the election for them.

....the GOP is not in a tough spot--the OP is typical Dem babble crap
You're joking, right? Especially in the GA runoff they're fucking themselves over left and right.
Simple enough, it's a Covid stimulus bill, cut the foreign pork crap and take care of Americans
Please see post #9
see post # 12
I already read your delusional ranting. Do you have any actual contributions to make?
I already read your delusional ranting. Do you have any actual contributions to make?

You're joking, right? Especially in the GA runoff they're fucking themselves over left and right.
Simple enough, it's a Covid stimulus bill, cut the foreign pork crap and take care of Americans
Please see post #9
see post # 12
you people are real stupid---we are in HUGE debt--and you want to WASTE our $$$$ giving it to other countries!! when Americans need it now!!
VERY stupid

Please see post #9
see post # 12

You of the CCP are pulling out all stops in your fraud attempts in Georgia. Moronic shit like this is meant as cover for the crimes committed there.

Fucking wife beater Warnock is in trouble, without massive fraud there is no way the racist white hating abuser of women can win.

Trump came to the same conclusion I did, 90% of the bill went to PORK and only 10% went to help individuals and families devastated by the Covid lock downs. That's low even for Congress what a bunch of assholes.

It's 14.8% with the $2,000 per person provision. That leaves 85.2% going to special interests and foreign governments.

Nancy Pigshit and her communist party are looting the public treasury again to pay back those who rigged the election for them.

Pelosi's wet dream is using Covid to pay off the nearly trillion dollars in Dem state debt that has nothing to do with Covid. California has been trying to get congress to pay off their debt since Obama's first term. This would mean other states would be forced to pay off Dem blue state debts who spend like there's no tomorrow.

Please see post #9
see post # 12
I've made mine, using actual facts.

When are you gonna do the same?

Well that's a lie.

It's fact and even you in China know it.

Now Pigshit puts out a bill that has 85 cents of every dollar going to pay her backers - particularly those in foreign countries.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1609082953202.png

Wife beater Warnock for Senate!

Please see post #9
see post # 12
I've made mine, using actual facts.

When are you gonna do the same?
I'm the one who provided links--not you

Please see post #9
see post # 12

You of the CCP are pulling out all stops in your fraud attempts in Georgia. Moronic shit like this is meant as cover for the crimes committed there.

Fucking wife beater Warnock is in trouble, without massive fraud there is no way the racist white hating abuser of women can win.

Your accusations babe already been debunked.

As far as the VA runoff situation two of tRump's top conspiracy theorists, sorry I mean lawyers, are telling people that the way to expose the fraud is not to vote.

They're fucked.

Well that's a lie.

It's fact and even you in China know it.

Now Pigshit puts out a bill that has 85 cents of every dollar going to pay her backers - particularly those in foreign countries.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View attachment 434032

Wife beater Warnock for Senate!
No, it's a lie.

You know it.

Wow, I don't know how to respond to someone who is so completely unattached to reality.

Yeah, you stepped in it when you started lying about this Creep.

Pigshit tried to rape America, Trump stopped her.

A "relief" bill where 85% goes to DNCCP special interests - gee thanks commies.

And then you tried to spin this as helping wife beater Warnock.

Has the fucker stopped beating his wife yet?

Now that Donald Trump is siding with Democrats for larger stimulus payments, Congressional Republicans are left looking like heartless misers for living large on their congressional pay and perks, while much of Main Street in America suffers.

So - What does the GOP do now? Flip flop their position, and side with Trump, or be seen as cold elitist's who care nothing for the average wage earner devastated by this economy? No good choices here--

Donald has put the GOP in an impossible position. We warned them he would burn it to the ground and that's exactly what he's doing. It's his party now, and if they are to survive, they must renounce Trumpism.

Forum List

Back