Trump Propaganda Machine Live Now - "63,000 murders by illegal immigrants"

Nope, sorry. The only real source for this statement is from whitehouse.gov.
There is NO SOURCE to verify 63,000 Americans have been murdered by illegal aliens since 2001.
Go ahead and try to find it.
The number varies depends on what blog you go to or lie Trump tells.

The FBI refutes this, too.
From the Southern Poverty Law Center:

"""""THE CLAIM: Undocumented immigrants kill 25 Americans a day.
THE PURVEYORS: U.S. Rep. Steve King (R-Iowa), in a May 5, 2006, column on his website, claimed that a day without immigrants would create a far safer America: "The lives of 12 U.S. citizens would be saved who otherwise die a violent death at the hands of murderous illegal aliens each day. Another 13 Americans would survive who are otherwise killed each day by uninsured drunk driving illegals." King's claim has been repeated hundreds of times, sometimes by extremist activists like Clyde Harkins of the American Constitution Party, and frequently by radio hosts like Peter Boyles of Denver's KHOW-AM. Boyles also suggested last year that illegal immigrants had murdered 45,000 American citizens since Sept. 11, 2001.

THE FACTS: King claimed he had "extrapolated" his numbers from a study by the General Accounting Office, Congress' nonpartisan investigative arm, that he said showed 28% of inmates in local jails and state and federal prisons were "criminal aliens." What the GAO study actually showed was that 28% of all federal prisoners (federal prisoners make up 12%-17% of the total incarcerated population in the U.S.) were either legal or illegal immigrants. The study did not distinguish between legal and illegal immigrants. It also stated that about 50% of those immigrants were only charged with being in the country illegally, a federal misdemeanor. Just 12% of the total in federal custody were there for murder, rape, robbery or other violent crimes.

Since most Trumpanzees DON'T read past the headline:

"""Regarding the claim of 45,000 Americans murdered by illegal immigrants, FBI statistics show some 85,000 murders from 9/11 to the end of 2006. If the claim by Boyles and others were true, that would mean undocumented immigrants, who make up under 4% of the U.S. population, were responsible for 53% of all murders.""""

Getting Immigration Facts Straight
Well, I don't know all the numbers. I do live with illegal aliens. Cock fighting, bonfires in the middle of no burn fire season, um, gun fights in the middle of the street, dumping tires mattress & motor oil illegaly, 3 in booth marked "1 person per booth" taking a driving test at the local DMV... I could add MUCH more, but...anyway. Nobody needs to exaggerate just what negative effect illegal aliens have. I have seen entire industries basically dump lower income Americans of all stripes in favor of (questionable immigrants of ) Hispanic "nature. Entire cities given over to people that violated immigration law, above and beyond voter approval. I can add to this, but that should be enough to fire ANYONE's sense of outrage.

A friend of our family was crippled by a drunk illegal, T bone accident that killed the illegal and left her crippled for life. I lost count of how many surgeries she had or how many times she nearly died.
He was just here for a better life. Being productive doing jobs Americans won’t do and paying more in taxes than he was using so I’m sure your friend is fine with all of that. The democrats are.

The number is a lie, and I doubt anyone can fact source 10% of that number.
And you can bank on it that if something ever happens to someone you love and its done by an illegal...you will be changing your tune. Many will. Problem is..you and those like you will have to experience it firsthand to finally understand it and that could take time. Y'all need to wake up NOW...not later.
Sad if that happens, but the truth will remain: Trump's machine is Fake Alt Right Media lying: maybe 1/10th that number if 17 years.

You are part of us vs them, and others did real well for a time doing that:

30697852_599487017072320_3161351778992660422_n.jpg

There is NO SOURCE to verify 63,000 Americans have been murdered by illegal aliens since 2001.

THE PURVEYORS: U.S. Rep. Steve King (R-Iowa), in a May 5, 2006, column on his website, claimed that a day without immigrants would create a far safer America: "The lives of 12 U.S. citizens would be saved who otherwise die a violent death at the hands of murderous illegal aliens each day. Another 13 Americans would survive who are otherwise killed each day by uninsured drunk driving illegals." King's claim has been repeated hundreds of times, sometimes by extremist activists like Clyde Harkins of the American Constitution Party, and frequently by radio hosts like Peter Boyles of Denver's KHOW-AM. Boyles also suggested last year that illegal immigrants had murdered 45,000 American citizens since Sept. 11, 2001.

THE FACTS: King claimed he had "extrapolated" his numbers from a study by the General Accounting Office, Congress' nonpartisan investigative arm, that he said showed 28% of inmates in local jails and state and federal prisons were "criminal aliens." What the GAO study actually showed was that 28% of all federal prisoners (federal prisoners make up 12%-17% of the total incarcerated population in the U.S.) were either legal or illegal immigrants. The study did not distinguish between legal and illegal immigrants. It also stated that about 50% of those immigrants were only charged with being in the country illegally, a federal misdemeanor. Just 12% of the total in federal custody were there for murder, rape, robbery or other violent crimes.

"""Regarding the claim of 45,000 Americans murdered by illegal immigrants, FBI statistics show some 85,000 murders from 9/11 to the end of 2006. If the claim by Boyles and others were true, that would mean undocumented immigrants, who make up under 4% of the U.S. population, were responsible for 53% of all murders.""""

Well, I don't know all the numbers. I do live with illegal aliens. Cock fighting, bonfires in the middle of no burn fire season, um, gun fights in the middle of the street, dumping tires mattress & motor oil illegaly, 3 in booth marked "1 person per booth" taking a driving test at the local DMV... I could add MUCH more, but...anyway. Nobody needs to exaggerate just what negative effect illegal aliens have. I have seen entire industries basically dump lower income Americans of all stripes in favor of (questionable immigrants of ) Hispanic "nature. Entire cities given over to people that violated immigration law, above and beyond voter approval. I can add to this, but that should be enough to fire ANYONE's sense of outrage.

A friend of our family was crippled by a drunk illegal, T bone accident that killed the illegal and left her crippled for life. I lost count of how many surgeries she had or how many times she nearly died.
He was just here for a better life. Being productive doing jobs Americans won’t do and paying more in taxes than he was using so I’m sure your friend is fine with all of that. The democrats are.

I witnessed another illegal traffic accident, drunk ass illegal blew right through a stop sign and broad sided an American. Then the scumbag took off, the guy he hit took off after him and I followed because the illegal's car was dumping antifreeze out onto the street. The illegal didn't make it far, the cops hauled his drunk ass off.

Sounds like South Carolina to me. That's what white rednecks do, too.

You must live on mount Olympus, untouched by any of this. And, untouched by the harm illegals do, you can feel free to mock those are being harmed. So were do you live? And what right do you have to comment if they don't effect you?

Sounds like South Carolina to me. That's what white rednecks do, too.

You must live on mount Olympus, untouched by any of this. And, untouched by the harm illegals do, you can feel free to mock those are being harmed. So were do you live? And what right do you have to comment if they don't effect you?

President Trump should hold daily press conferences telling the stories of Americans killed and harmed by illegals until the liberal media chokes and waves a white flag.

1 murder by an illegal immigrant is one too many -- they all need to go

Murderers need to be punished, yes.

The truth, including the numbers, need to be told as well.

Here's the numbers for one State over a 7 year period. If you extrapolate them over the 50 State over 2 decades, Trumps numbers probably aren't very far off.

Between June 1, 2011 and May 31, 2018, these 171,000 illegal aliens were charged with more than 265,000 criminal offenses which included arrests for 495 homicide charges; 29,526 assault charges; 5,264 burglary charges; 33,637 drug charges; 350 kidnapping charges; 14,794 theft charges; 21,674 obstructing police charges; 1,537 robbery charges; 3,107 sexual assault charges; and 2,673 weapon charges. DPS criminal history records reflect those criminal charges have thus far resulted in over 110,000 convictions including 219 homicide convictions; 12,244 assault convictions; 2,900 burglary convictions; 16,358 drug convictions; 144 kidnapping convictions; 6,642 theft convictions; 10,508 obstructing police convictions; 929 robbery convictions; 1,528 sexual assault convictions; and 1,167 weapon convictions.
<<snip>>

Between June 1, 2011 and May 31, 2018, these 10,218 individual identified as illegal aliens while in prison, but who were not previously identified through PEP, were charged with more than 6,000 criminal offenses which included arrests for 80 homicide charges; 707 assault charges; 439 burglary charges; 1,183 drug charges; 18 kidnapping charges; 290 theft charges; 584 obstructing police charges; 238 robbery charges; 481 sexual assault charges; and 140 weapon charges. DPS criminal history records reflect those criminal charges have thus far resulted in over 3,000 convictions including 58 homicide convictions; 426 assault convictions; 302 burglary convictions; 681 drug convictions; 8 kidnapping convictions; 167 theft convictions; 263 obstructing police convictions; 179 robbery convictions; 337 sexual assault convictions; and 65 weapon convictions.

TxDPS - Texas Criminal Alien Arrest Data

Note they don't include the people killed by drunk driving illegal aliens.

Cherry-picking your info?
I know Trumpanzees don't check the source, but I always do.
You left this out:
"Because DPS does not know the date these individuals were identified as illegal while in prison, the count of charges for which this population was arrested between June 1, 2011 and May 31, 2018 does not necessarily align with the size of the population of illegal aliens identified while in prison. A more accurate assessment can be seen when examining this population's entire Texas criminal history and not just for offenses committed during this time period (see the Historical Data section of this report)."""

Cherry picking, hardly, it's an official State report. Commie jurisdictions don't track status of offenders, so it makes it impossible to get true numbers. So don't pretend you know better than anyone else what they are. If you hate this country so much, why don't you just get the fuck out? I'm sure the people who have been separated from family members PERMANENTLY would appreciate it.

Last edited:

1 murder by an illegal immigrant is one too many -- they all need to go

Good God we agree on something, well done sir.

If you haven't any sympathy for poor Americans displaced and harmed by illegal aliens, I cannot relate to you whatsoever. If you relate to poor illegals ONLY instead poor Americans, I repudiate you.

Last edited:
Ray Tranchant's daughter Tessa and her friend Ally Kunhardt driving to the store to buy gum KILLED by drunk illegal doing 70mph with a blood alcohol level 3x the legal limit. Neighbors thought a bomb went off he rear ended them at 70mph. Their young American bodies mangled and broken by an illegal. Their young lives cut short. Their American families separated and destroyed.

No one wants all illegal immigrants to just come into this country from Ireland, Canada, China and Central America

...but we don't have to try to demonize them all as subhuman to justify treating them like animals either.

...one day the target demographic of the next demonization campaign may be one you belong to.

The number is a lie, and I doubt anyone can fact source 10% of that number.
And you can bank on it that if something ever happens to someone you love and its done by an illegal...you will be changing your tune. Many will. Problem is..you and those like you will have to experience it firsthand to finally understand it and that could take time. Y'all need to wake up NOW...not later.
Sad if that happens, but the truth will remain: Trump's machine is Fake Alt Right Media lying: maybe 1/10th that number if 17 years.

You are part of us vs them, and others did real well for a time doing that:

30697852_599487017072320_3161351778992660422_n.jpg
I had no idea sending illegals back to their own country was like setting up gas chambers and killing them.

No one wants all illegal immigrants to just come into this country from Ireland, Canada, China and Central America

...but we don't have to try to demonize them all as subhuman to justify treating them like animals either.

...one day the target demographic of the next demonization campaign may be one you belong to.
Calling people what they are isn’t demonizing them. Making up less to the point discriptions demonizes you. They aren’t immigrants, they’re illegal alien criminals that need to be sent the hell back home or put in prison.Every criminal in the world is looking for a better life. Calling them a life coach doesn’t mean they aren’t criminals.

Precisely why we have immigration laws and legal immigration. Illegals sorry they all have to go home and come back legally.

...I do live with illegal aliens. Cock fighting, bonfires in the middle of no burn fire season, um, gun fights in the middle of the street, dumping tires mattress & motor oil illegaly.....

It’s surprising they put up with you.

I witnessed another illegal traffic accident, drunk ass illegal blew right through a stop sign and broad sided an American. Then the scumbag took off, the guy he hit took off after him and I followed because the illegal's car was dumping antifreeze out onto the street. The illegal didn't make it far, the cops hauled his drunk ass off.
And we put up with this shit. It’s stupid. Every time we drove down to Mexico we had to get Mexican insurance. The agent always said, if you do get in a wreck it will be your fault no matter what happened. Yet we can’t treat them the same way.

...I do live with illegal aliens. Cock fighting, bonfires in the middle of no burn fire season, um, gun fights in the middle of the street, dumping tires mattress & motor oil illegaly.....

It’s surprising they put up with you.
Isn’t that the democrat chant right now? These poor illegals have to put up with you citizen deplorables.

Forum List

Back