trump Privately Received The Coronavirus Vaccine While He Was President In January

Dana7360

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Why did he do it in private? Why didn't he do it the same way then VP pence, in the public on camera to show that it's safe? Why didn't he tell the public he had the vaccine?

The fact that he had the vaccine tells me that people who have already had the virus aren't immune to it.

Which is what I've been saying since the first report of someone getting the virus more than once.

Since he knew that getting the virus didn't make a person immune why did he push herd immunity through transmission on our nation?

Nostra

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Why did he do it in private? Why didn't he do it the same way then VP pence, in the public on camera to show that it's safe? Why didn't he tell the public he had the vaccine?

The fact that he had the vaccine tells me that people who have already had the virus aren't immune to it.

Which is what I've been saying since the first report of someone getting the virus more than once.

Since he knew that getting the virus didn't make a person immune why did he push herd immunity through transmission on our nation?

Get better soon. :itsok:

JustAGuy1

Diamond Member
Reaction score

Foreigner Looking In.

Diamond Member
Reaction score

Is there some law that states you must take the vaccine during a photo-shoot?

I c h i g o

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
He said on December 13 that he would do so "at the appropriate time."

I believe he was tested positive back around October 2020, and perhaps he was given a dose from JNJ. Didn't want to publicize it yet.

Uncensored2008

Libertarian Radical
Reaction score

Bullshit.

Trump already had Wuhan.

He doesn't need the vaccine.

More Nazi slander.

colfax_m

Platinum Member
Reaction score

Foreigner Looking In.

Diamond Member
Reaction score

When did Trump push herd immunity?
He followed all the advice of Fauci.

JustAGuy1

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Lord kid, you act just like a little girl. Who gives a rats ass how or when Rump got the vaccine.
u care...otherwise why even read this thread
Translation: "Stop pointing out the stupidity of the Leftwing Children here". (Yes, including you)
It’s an interesting question. Your lack of curiosity isn’t a virtue.
I prefer to ponder things that are meaningful. You? You'd post a thread just like this one.

Lakhota

Diamond Member
Reaction score

Why the secrecy? Answer: POLITICS. Only a very small person would try to make COVID-19 political. Trump's vaccine secrecy is yet another major disservice to his deranged base.

Lakhota

Diamond Member
Reaction score

FALSE! Fauci pushed "herd immunity" through vaccines! He still does!

colfax_m

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Lord kid, you act just like a little girl. Who gives a rats ass how or when Rump got the vaccine.
Translation: "Stop pointing out the stupidity of the Leftwing Children here". (Yes, including you)
I prefer to ponder things that are meaningful. You? You'd post a thread just like this one.
Seems you prefer trolling to pondering.

harmonica

Diamond Member
Reaction score

TDS for SURE!!!!!!!!!!!!
OMG
''''''why did he do it in private''''??
WHY NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!????????????????????????????????

colfax_m

Platinum Member
Reaction score

Foreigner Looking In.

Diamond Member
Reaction score

Why the secrecy? Answer: POLITICS. Only a very small person would try to make COVID-19 political. Trump's vaccine secrecy is yet another major disservice to his deranged base.
Secrecy?
You mean, you don't understand why he didn't do it to pander to the media who despise him.
Maybe he should have done a frontpage spread on Vanity Fair with Melania getting the shot together.
Trump doesn't virtue signal. He's old school.

Penelope

Diamond Member
Reaction score

Bullshit.

Trump already had Wuhan.

He doesn't need the vaccine.

More Nazi slander.
They say people who had covid should still get the vaccine.

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List