Trump Praising Bill and Hillary Clinton

Is Trump An Agent For The Clinton Machine?

• It's obvious. Trump is a close personal friend of the Clintons and out to destroy the Republican

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • No way! Trump really is crazier than a shit house rat with no core.

Votes: 1 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

TeaBagger

VIP Member
Jan 25, 2016
Trump Praising Bill and Hillary Clinton
It will be fun watching the CONS spin, weasel and lie their way out of this.

images

chel2.jpg

video-undefined-2B4FD2AA00000578-98_636x358.jpg

screen-shot-2015-09-02-at-12-58-24-pm.png

This thread will cause the cons constipation. Keep it at the top just to piss them off.:dance:

It is good policy to be affable in business. I think he likes everybody but Rosie O'Donnell. But since we're counting friends:

Hillary Clinton with Klan Leader Robert Byrd.

So you think that Trump is as big a liar as you are?

Hillary Clinton never met with any KKK leader.

She met- as did everyone from Ronald Reagan to President Obama with Senator Robert Byrd who 50 years before had been a KKK leader- and then went on an arc that ended with him endorsing Barack Obama for President.

So keep reminding us of the association between Byrd and Clinton- because his story of transition from racist to endorsing the first Black President is hardly a liability.

Here is Byrd with Nancy Reagan, Bush and Hastert
http://cdn.images.rollcall.com/imag...cd46/blogs/sites/29/2016/03/nancy-445x293.jpg

Does the OP think he's found something no one else knew about ?
Trump was always a Dimocrat, and it's long been known he was a fan of his fellow Dims the Clinton's.

What he said was benghazi hasn't resonated with the public which is true. It hasn't because democrats can get away with anything in this country.

I didn't know that Trump agreed with Hillary. Check out the evidence I have found that they did agree.

New Topics

Forum List

Back