Trump poses question to those seeking to impeach him

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Trump Poses Question To Those Seeking To Impeach Him |
President Donald Trump issued a rhetorical question on Twitter Friday morning addressing the calls for impeachment against him, which have been increasingly apparent as Democrats officially took over the House on Thursday.
---------------------------------------------

Rights, liberty, freedom , togetherness will win this country back and knock these democratic scums back to the trash bin with these losers.

President Donald Trump issued a rhetorical question on Twitter Friday morning addressing the calls for impeachment against him, which have been increasingly apparent as Democrats officially took over the House on Thursday.

Rights, liberty, freedom , togetherness will win this country back and knock these democratic scums back to the trash bin with these losers.
A retarded question from a retarded President

President Donald Trump issued a rhetorical question on Twitter Friday morning addressing the calls for impeachment against him, which have been increasingly apparent as Democrats officially took over the House on Thursday. Rights, liberty, freedom , togetherness will win this country back and knock these democratic scums back to the trash bin with these losers.

In other words, no answers, eh?

“How do you impeach a president who has won perhaps the greatest election of all time, done nothing wrong (no Collusion with Russia, it was the Dems that Colluded), had the most successful first two years of any president, and is the most popular Republican in party history 93%?” the president wrote.

Answer: You Don't. Just another wet dream the Dems will waste years and millions upon millions on rather than doing their real jobs.

Last edited:

Yet you still are too retarded to answer.
(Ever notice how blacks have no problem spewing the politically incorrect term retarded with impunity?)

(Ever notice how blacks have no problem spewing the politically incorrect term retarded with impunity?)
^ PC police snowflake

^ PC police snowflake
I don’t care either way. I’m just pointing out your hypocrisy.

^ PC police snowflake
I'll never use the r word against a person I respect. The only way to deal with you trash is to sink to your level. Don't be a little bitch snowflake about it, trash.

^ PC police snowflake
I'll never use the r word against a person I respect. The only way to deal with you trash is to sink to your level. Don't be a little bitch snowflake about it, trash.
You’re really stupid. Practically retarded. You can’t even understand the blanket disrespect you apply to actual retarded people when you disparage those whom you disrespect as retarded.

^ PC police snowflake
You’re really stupid. Practically retarded. You can’t even understand the blanket disrespect you apply to actual retarded people when you disparage those whom you disrespect as retarded.
It's true that calling you retarded can be construed as an insult to people with ID; but one has to speak to uneducated inbreds in language that you all can understand. So go fuck yourself, you retarded piece of shit.

“How do you impeach a president who has won perhaps the greatest election of all time, done nothing wrong (no Collusion with Russia, it was the Dems that Colluded), had the most successful first two years of any president, and is the most popular Republican in party history 93%?” the president wrote.

How do you impeach a president who has won perhaps the greatest election of all time, done nothing wrong (no Collusion with Russia, it was the Dems that Colluded), had the most successful first two years of any president, and is the most popular Republican in party history 93%?

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) January 4, 2019

Let's see you butthurts answer his question.

Forum List

Back