Trump poised to pardon Scooter Libby, Dick Cheney's former chief of staff: Sources

Baz Ares

Gold Member
Feb 2, 2017
The Great Douche is pardoning Scooter Libby for lying to the FBI and Obstruction.FFS!
Dubya said he did these thangs. And commuted only his jail time!
Trump poised to pardon Scooter Libby, Dick Cheney's former chief of staff: Sources

:no_text11:Guess the Douche will be issuing Pardons to everyone soon. Mueller gets to keep working.

btw: LOL!

The Apprentice

Author Lewis Libby
Country United States
Language English
Genre Thriller
Publisher Graywolf Press; St. Martin's Thomas Dunne Books; St. Martin's Griffin
Publication date
August 1996 (Graywolf); rpt. February 2002 (Thomas Dunne Books); December 2005 (Griffin)
Media type Print (Hardback; Trade paperback; Paperback)
Pages 239 pp. and 256 pp. [various]
ISBN 978-1-55597-245-5
OCLC 35254119
Dewey Decimal
813/.54 21
LC Class PS3562.I163 A86 1996
The Apprentice is a novel by Lewis Libby, former Chief of Staff to U.S. Vice President Dick Cheney

p8206445_b_v5_aa.jpg

I hope so.......that would be a great message to the fucking left wing assholes.....

• Banned
I hope so.......that would be a great message to the fucking left wing assholes.....

Many of these people that will be getting Great Douche Federal Pardons will be charged in state courts for crimes.
Still, these people getting these Pardons can turn on the Great Douche to stay out of state prisons.

Go, TEAM, MUELLER

Last edited:
Be still my heart. Long overdue.

IF You approve of lying to the FBI and Obstruction... You must be a DOPer Voter!
Lol, after your support of Hillary, you have no credibility.

Please post any FBI investigation of/for crimes or Perjury investigation of HRC? Submitted/referrals for prosecution to DOJ.
(98% of all GOP/DOPer Rants of HRC Crimes or Lies are imaginary.

View attachment 187768
She destroyed evidence dumbass.

Cheney wanted Scooter pardoned but Bush said no. Bush said he didn't pardon lawbreakers.

I know, hilarious right?

Cheney wanted Scooter pardoned but Bush said no. Bush said he didn't pardon lawbreakers.

I know, hilarious right?

Libby covered up CRIMES OF THE REAL POTUS then, Darth Vader Cheney and VP Dubya
Piett made up lies Iraq had nukes and knew they DID NOT. 600K PLUS Dead for oil ownership redistributions to Whitey American 1%ers.

Last edited:
Time to come up for a breath of fresh air. Your claims are not only baseless, ridiculous, and absurd to say the least but demonstrates a lack of informed research.

Time to come up for a breath of fresh air. Your claims are not only baseless, ridiculous, and absurd to say the least but demonstrates a lack of informed research.
Show us Iraq's Nukes/WMD's after the BS invasion in 2003? ON LIES!

Last edited:

Forum List

Back