Trump piles fraud on top of fraud.

Could you provide a specific example and Prove it with a rational reasonable argument?

Of course you cannot. You're a retarded TDS afflicted moron.
Of course I can, such as the string of lies -- fully documented -- for which they're being prosecuted in NY, over which he and his sons have pleaded the Fifth hundreds and hundreds and hundreds of times now.

But you'll just deny all of them. Because you're a mindless, obedient, TDS-afflicted cultist.

Silly goose!

isF1RQx.jpg

Last edited:
Engoron hasen't handed Trimp his rope yet.

No matter. It was known from the start this is just another fraud trial just as the J6 committee didn't investigate anything, they just tried to PROVE their end objective. Ergoron began this trial already with the preconceived notion of Trump's guilt and has not allowed anything showing otherwise, ergo, a drumhead.

It will all be thrown out and overturned on appeal. You get nothing (excerpt millions more poorer). :lmao:

But you'll just deny all of them. Because you're a mindless, obedient, TDS-afflicted cultist.

BlueHand.jpg
Macadoodle's Theory Of Never-Trumping Fundamentalism:
No matter how baseless and absurd his extreme TDS is, if you point out its raging flaws
or disagree with it, it can ONLY be because of YOU! He's just never wrong!
He CANNOT be wrong! If you don't agree with his sophomoric BULLSHIT,
the problem is obviously that YOU 👈 must be a mindless drek!!! :lmao:

Not him. :71:

View attachment 895601Macadoodle's Theory Of Never-Trumping Fundamentalism:
No matter how baseless and absurd his extreme TDS is, if you point out its raging flaws
or disagree with it, it can ONLY be because of YOU! He's just never wrong!
He CANNOT be wrong! If you don't agree with his sophomoric BULLSHIT,
the problem is obviously that YOU 👈 must be a mindless drek!!! :lmao:

Not him. :71:
:itsok:

If one can buy Mar a Lago for $17 million, it would be among the greatest values of real estate ever.

IMG_0014.jpeg

Look at the values of the properties around MAR A LAGO.

Take note of the $53 million dollar property on the beach to the upper left.

Now note the relative size of the properties.

MAR A LAGO WORTH $17 million? KMA.

Trump’s PACs Spent Roughly $50 Million on Legal Expenses in 2023

Donald J. Trump piled up legal expenses in 2023 as he was indicted four times, spending approximately $50 million in donor money on legal bills and investigation-related expenses last year, according to two people briefed on the figure.

It is a staggering sum. His lone remaining rival in the 2024 Republican primary, Nikki Haley, raised roughly the same amount of money across all her committees in the last year as Mr. Trump’s political accounts spent paying the bills stemming from his various legal defenses, including lawyers for witnesses.

The exact figure spent on legal bills will be reported on Wednesday in new filings to the Federal Election Commission. But even those totals can be imprecise depending on how certain expense items are categorized by those doing the paperwork.

Trump’s PACs Spent Roughly $50 Million on Legal Expenses in 2023

But wait, there's more.

In addition, Mr. Trump has been directing 10 percent of donations raised online to Save America, meaning 10 cents of every dollar he has received from supporters is going to a PAC that chiefly funds his lawyers.

Once a grifter, always a grifter.

I will buy any posters home for the tax assessed value determined by the county appraiser.

Send me your property tax invoice and I will pay you the value from that document.

DM ME. LETS DO BUSINESS!

Of course I can, such as the string of lies -- fully documented -- for which they're being prosecuted in NY, over which he and his sons have pleaded the Fifth hundreds and hundreds and hundreds of times now.

Silly goose!

isF1RQx.jpg
I noticed all the examples are blank....

Mac1958

Laugh all you want but do you think Trump would be under this indictment had he never run for President? The obvious answer is no. That's my problem with it. And you'd have a problem with it to too were you not in a cult.

Would E Jean Carroll have brought her suit?

And neither are likely to survive an appeal.

Trump is not going to appeal E Jean Carroll’s case. He’d have to put her award in an escrow and if he loses, she gets paid immediately.

Habba is a shitty lawyer who has no idea what she’s doing and didn’t take steps to preserve errors for appeal.

There isnt a basis for appeal.

Mac1958

Laugh all you want but do you think Trump would be under this indictment had he never run for President? The obvious answer is no. That's my problem with it. And you'd have a problem with it to too were you not in a cult.

Would E Jean Carroll have brought her suit?
Trump’s criminal indictments stem from actions taken as president or former president and therefore would not have occurred if he hadn’t become president.

So it’s true, but not for the reasons you think.

This is why it was a mistake to make Trump president. He had no idea what he was doing.

Trump’s criminal indictments stem from actions taken as president or former president and therefore would not have occurred if he hadn’t become president.
The fraud case in NY stems from something that happened while he was President?
So it’s true, but not for the reasons you think.

This is why it was a mistake to make Trump president. He had no idea what he was doing.

Try to have some idea what the conversation is about before chiming in. Maybe read the title of the thread.

Forum List

Back