Trump: Pelosi, Schumer ready to make a deal after executive orders

The dems are trying to use the virus as a tool to get bailouts for mismanaged blue states....remember their motto.....never let a crisis go to waste.....let the dems clean up their own mess...its not fair to the other states that have balanced their budgets to have to pay for blue states extravagant pension systems......do you know in CA public servants can retire with full pay and benefits in middle age?.....most of them take another job and are making two full salaries.....

If I hear Sandra Smith on FOX news say one more time today that "The republicans didn't like it when Obama signed executive orders"....
Sandra you ignorant bitch....we are fighting our way out of a pandemic you stupid never Trumper......I can't watch this happen to a once fair and impartial news agency.....

They are not fair and impartial. They are nothing but Trump propagandists. Sandra Smith is one of the few REAL journalists at Fox.
Then explain to me why she selectively remembers covid.....she knows what the American people are going through....and she is going to compare Obamas EOs to Trumps?.......either its a lack of understanding of what its like to not be able to pay rent or she is purposely trying to make Trump and the republicans look bad.....the white house has been bending over backwards to get a deal.....hahaha deal with Schumer and Pelosi????? not possible....they do not care about you....get that through your pea size brain....

Of course The Speaker of the House, and The Senate Minority Leader are interested in a deal. The Trumped-Up lead negotiator, Mnuchin, will accept a far more advanced total bill. What was three Memoranda and one executive order was noticed untenable, already, Sunday morning.

". . .But critics said Trump's steps - three memorandums and one executive order - did little to provide immediate relief to Americans hit hard by the pandemic's economic punch, which has left millions unemployed and facing food and housing insecurity.

On Sunday, Mnuchin and U.S. House Speaker Nancy Pelosi signaled a willingness to reopen the door to talks on a deal that could possibly limit the timeline for aid through 2020, revisiting the need for more aid in January.

Mnuchin on Monday said he had heard Pelosi and Senate Democratic Leader Chuck Schumer's comments over the weekend and "I think they're willing to compromise."
The Trumped-Up planning failure appears to have failed completely. No analysis or discussion even with even one state governor: Is showcased as support for the Memorandum approach. Ohio suggested at least that his people might take a look at it(?)!

"Crow, James Crow: Shaken, Not Stirred!"
(Matthe 25: 14-30--about the abandonment phenomenon, again!)

President Trump on Monday said Democratic leaders suddenly want to make a deal on a coronavirus relief package after he blew past the stalled negotiations with executive orders to send aid to Americans.

He said Senate Minority Leader Charles E. Schumer and House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, who spent the weekend decrying the executive action as illegal, sent word they want to meet with him.

“So now Schumer and Pelosi want to meet to make a deal. Amazing how it all works, isn’t it. Where have they been for the last 4 weeks when they were ‘hardliners’, and only wanted BAILOUT MONEY for Democrat run states and cities that are failing badly? They know my phone number!” Mr. Trump tweeted.

I don't care what the leftists say, President Trump is brilliant.

He set himself up for a win-win situation. In all cases when there is a stalemate, the MSM always blames the Republicans. If it's the Republican Congress, they blame them. If it's a Republican President, they blame him. After all, when was the last time the MSM reported a government shutdown was the Democrats fault? Never.

Trump issued this EO knowing it wouldn't stand in court. But if the Dems want to take it there, he can say they stopped him from helping the people. If they understand what he's doing and not take it to court to stop Trump, he gets everything he listed in the EO, and again, take complete credit for it.

No matter what the Dems do, they are going to look bad, and again, that's the brilliant move by President Trump.

Apparently they know they've been checkmated, and now have to try and figure something out.

That is how it should be at the federal level yet state capitalism has to run massive debt to support capitalism...
i dont know what you are talking about

because businesses are closed and consumers are spending less the states are taking in less tax revenue

therefore they need to lay off workers

By opening his big mouth, Trump makes it more difficult to arrive at an agreement.
Trump does not need an agreement with nancy

he already has what he wanted

I dunno man, it's like a chess game where Trump made a good move but the game ain't over until and unless he gets the Relief Bill he wants. My point is, it isn't wise to make it harder for your opponent to compromise; It's going to take longer IMHO for the deal to be struck because now the Dems have to spend a few days denying Trump's assertions instead of quietly getting something done. They're playing to their base too.

I firmly believe that the Dems have made it all but impossible to vote for them, their candidate is senile and their platform is ruinous. But Trump sometimes makes it harder to agree with him or vote for him cuz he just can't stop alienating non-Trump people and making himself look like a dick to them. He continually makes the narrative about him instead of about US, and frankly I don't like that. Like I said, I'll vote for him because the alternative is ridiculous, but I'll also be damn glad when the SOB is out of the WH.

Ray from Cleveland--like the Trumped Initiatives of nearly four years--failed to notice any support: From the parties included in the Memorandum about the funding of the new unemployment amounts. Two days later--still no support from the Governors and legislatures.

1. So Mnuchin caves in on the amount--offering more than last week.
2. The Trumped-UP campaign has political cover from the GOP Never-Trumpers.
3. Anyone gets the impression that The Trumped-Up people don't much like the Senate Republicans, at any rate--opposed to the Stimulus Two!
4. Trumped-Up being what it is--loses their support going into November.

“The president is determined to spend what we need to spend. ... We’re prepared to put more money on the table,” he told CNBC’s “Squawk on the Street"

(Matt 25: 14-30--even that is not about aid to the states!)

Pelosi hasn't even fully spent the last chunk of money...she still has 150 billion she hasn't sent to the states.....but if you ask her about that she blows up at you......

19+-Blue-Line-Wallpapers-on-WallpaperSafari.jpg

The House appropriates--(Speaker Pelosi)--The Executive spends, and rule-bound--(Trumped-Up Administration)!

Trumped-Up White House now looks cheap and uncaring--in a matter of hours!

"Crow, James Crow: Shaken, Not Stirred!
(Deut 23: 19-20!?: This atrocity at least goes back millennia!)

Ray from Cleveland--like the Trumped Initiatives of nearly four years--failed to notice any support: From the parties included in the Memorandum about the funding of the new unemployment amounts. Two days later--still no support from the Governors and legislatures.

1. So Mnuchin caves in on the amount--offering more than last week.
2. The Trumped-UP campaign has political cover from the GOP Never-Trumpers.
3. Anyone gets the impression that The Trumped-Up people don't much like the Senate Republicans, at any rate--opposed to the Stimulus Two!
4. Trumped-Up being what it is--loses their support going into November.

“The president is determined to spend what we need to spend. ... We’re prepared to put more money on the table,” he told CNBC’s “Squawk on the Street"

(Matt 25: 14-30--even that is not about aid to the states!)

You have it just the opposite because Trump has them over a barrel.

If talks break down, then Trump's EO goes into effect. If they have the courts stop his EO, then they are blamed for stopping aid to the people. There is little they can do.

Now they will have to give into Trump's demands and get little of what they want if they want some credit for delivering this aid. They are Fd. Basically they go with Trump or against the people.

By opening his big mouth, Trump makes it more difficult to arrive at an agreement.
Trump does not need an agreement with nancy

he already has what he wanted

I dunno man, it's like a chess game where Trump made a good move but the game ain't over until and unless he gets the Relief Bill he wants. My point is, it isn't wise to make it harder for your opponent to compromise; It's going to take longer IMHO for the deal to be struck because now the Dems have to spend a few days denying Trump's assertions instead of quietly getting something done. They're playing to their base too.

I firmly believe that the Dems have made it all but impossible to vote for them, their candidate is senile and their platform is ruinous. But Trump sometimes makes it harder to agree with him or vote for him cuz he just can't stop alienating non-Trump people and making himself look like a dick to them. He continually makes the narrative about him instead of about US, and frankly I don't like that. Like I said, I'll vote for him because the alternative is ridiculous, but I'll also be damn glad when the SOB is out of the WH.

I don't know about that. I'm listening to Limbaugh and on this forum at the same time. I didn't check into it yet, but Rush claims that Fox cable news network is not only the most watched on cable, now they are the most watched including all the free networks. If that's true, it's a real bad sign for the Democrats and Hiding Biden.

By opening his big mouth, Trump makes it more difficult to arrive at an agreement. It's like starting your touchdown dance on the 5 yard line instead of getting across the goal line first. STFU, score the TD, and THEN do your victory party. Don't get me wrong, I like the EOs he signed, even if they are possibly unconstitutional. The Dems will look bad if they challenge the EOs in Court, so IMHO he's kinda got them by the short hairs. So don't rub it in even if they were and are a bunch of assholes; get the deal done first then make your political hay.
When the dems want to tie voting changes to simple relief, fuck you.

President Trump on Monday said Democratic leaders suddenly want to make a deal on a coronavirus relief package after he blew past the stalled negotiations with executive orders to send aid to Americans.

He said Senate Minority Leader Charles E. Schumer and House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, who spent the weekend decrying the executive action as illegal, sent word they want to meet with him.

“So now Schumer and Pelosi want to meet to make a deal. Amazing how it all works, isn’t it. Where have they been for the last 4 weeks when they were ‘hardliners’, and only wanted BAILOUT MONEY for Democrat run states and cities that are failing badly? They know my phone number!” Mr. Trump tweeted.

He is a liar. Worth noting that Democrats have said they are willing to resume negotiations quite publicly. This is not BAILOUT MONEY. Even Republican led states have seen the coronavirus blow holes in their budgets. REPUBLICAN Mike DeWine has said there will be massive budget cuts unless they get help.
Missouri has already made massive budget cuts due to Covid-19.

lol how does that relate to this moon, cmon man youre better than that

Forum List

Back