Trump paid only $750.00 in Federal Income taxes in 2016

meaner gene

Gold Member
Reaction score
Now The New York Slimes needs to be FORCED into saying HOW they got these so-called Tax Returns, get them in COURT if need be, threaten them with LEGAL ACTION to say how they got this information or face a MASSIVE Lawsuit.
Actually Trump can't do that. Not from a legal standpoint, but from a political standpoint. Trump has called the New York Times story "fake news". If Trump sues the NYT's he has to allege in his complaint that what the NYT's has, is an accurate representation of his tax returns.

Basically Trump has to CONFIRM the NYT's story , in order to sue them.

BluesLegend

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Wait....where are Bidens tax returns ??
Right here.
I'm sorry I don't see Hunters or Biden's brother's tax returns.
Moving goalposts....
I touched a raw nerve, sorry.

iceberg

Gold Member
Reaction score

colfax_m

Gold Member
Reaction score
The media's last minute dirty tricks will not work anymore....
You refuse to wake up...or you are paid. Politics aside the guy is a fraud.
Trump has turned my future around...under Obama I wondered what kind of retirement I would experience or even if I could retire....and I'm not alone...is Trump perfect no...but none of us are but I believe he has us in mind at all times...all of us...he wants what's best for America and its kind of refreshing.....after decades of political hacks giving away our nation to the highest bidder.....
Sounds like you just drank the Kool aid. What do you think is going to come of social security in a second Trump term?

BluesLegend

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Trust me Dems are only just beginning to LIE about Trump's tax returns mark my words.
The lies and smears are going to come gushing out the next two months. The Dems have all their
smears all lined up ready to go.

You are going to see enough dirt to fill the Mariana trench. But I doubt the base will waiver.
We fully expect fake news from hell.
All Dems accomplished was really pissing off Republicans. If Dems wanted Republicans to turn out in droves they just succeeded.

colfax_m

Gold Member
Reaction score
Right here.
Moving goalposts....
Nah, just demonstrated why you shouldn’t be taken seriously. Nothing will ever satisfy you.

Reaction score
Trust me Dems are only just beginning to LIE about Trump's tax returns mark my words.
The lies and smears are going to come gushing out the next two months. The Dems have all their

You are going to see enough dirt to fill the Mariana trench. But I doubt the base will waiver.
All Dems accomplished was really pissing off Republicans. If Dems wanted Republicans to turn out in droves they just succeeded.
Why because Trump isn't paying any taxes, why does that make Republicans so happy?

JackOfNoTrades

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
The media's last minute dirty tricks will not work anymore....
You refuse to wake up...or you are paid. Politics aside the guy is a fraud.
Trump has turned my future around...under Obama I wondered what kind of retirement I would experience or even if I could retire....and I'm not alone...is Trump perfect no...but none of us are but I believe he has us in mind at all times...all of us...he wants what's best for America and its kind of refreshing.....after decades of political hacks giving away our nation to the highest bidder.....
Yeah cause ignoring a pandemic that's resulted in over 200K deaths and at it's height 20% unemployment (down to about 8% now) constitutes a bright future for you and the rest of America. All while the guy at the top has a lot of his shit made in China...on top of all the loans and sweetheart deals. Talk about the highest bidder. Sweet Mother of Abraham Lincoln, what the bleep happened to you right wingers? Where did it all go wrong? :)

Meister

Diamond Member
Staff member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Breaking now..link to come.

Donald J. Trump paid $750 in federal income taxes the year he won the presidency. In his first year in the White House, he paid another $750.

He had paid no income taxes at all in 10 of the previous 15 years — largely because he reported losing much more money than he made.

Yeah most of us always knew he was fraud.
The NY Times won’t provide these so-called “tax documents” it claims it has.

Complete Fake News, they are manufacturing false documents in order to try to get President Trump to release his tax returns. No one is going to buy this bullshit, except the TDS morons clamoring for this type of news.
IF the so-called Polls were correct saying that Creepy Joe was 10 points ahead or whatever then the MSM would NOT have to be pulling shit like this, that they ARE pulling shit like this logic dictates that Creepy Joe's ACTUAL Poll numbers are VERY LOW.
For the record, what you call “pulling shit” is actually called journalism.
There no longer is anything called journalism.

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Reaction score
from Wayne Barrett's reporting in the late 70s:

"Trump bragged about how brilliantly he had bamboozled NYC and NY State into granting him the Grand Hyatt Hotel abatement when he didn't even have an option on the property, noting that his submission of an option agreement signed only by him (with the space for the seller's signature left blank) had gone unnoticed after a nameless reporter discovered it one year later"

Reaction score

Donald J. Trump paid $750 in federal income taxes the year he won the presidency. In his first year in the White House, he paid another $750.

He had paid no income taxes at all in 10 of the previous 15 years — largely because he reported losing much more money than he made.

I'd rather have someone who '''cheated''' on his taxes than someone like Harris/Obama/etc who HATE America/whites/cops
Right wing propaganda never stops.

colfax_m

Gold Member
Reaction score
lol, an article about an article for people who dont want to read the original article and need a set of talking points for when it comes up.

BluesLegend

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Something the free shit welfare warriors should remember: Trump turned over control of his holdings and assets to his family and lawyers before the 2016 election. He personally owes no taxes since then and his POTUS pay goes to charities. IF NYT posted his tax information, they better have money to pay. They already have big lawsuits against them.
It's the Democratic party who will pay. This did nothing but piss off Republicans and give us a rallying point to turn out in droves this election. RIP Dem party.

Lakhota

Diamond Member
Reaction score

Great news! I'm sure many experts are pouring over them.

BluesLegend

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Right here.
Moving goalposts....
Nah, just demonstrated why you shouldn’t be taken seriously. Nothing will ever satisfy you.
Hunters returns? Biden's brothers's returns? Show us all that foreign government money Joe Biden funneled to them.

BluesLegend

Diamond Member
Reaction score

Great news! I'm sure many experts are pouring over them.
It's great news the NY Times illegally published a citizens tax returns and slandered him?

BluesLegend

Diamond Member
Reaction score

Why because Trump isn't paying any taxes, why does that make Republicans so happy?
Don't fall for the NY Times lies you blithering idiot, Trump pays millions in taxes. So do the thousands of Trump employees. See I told you asshole Dems would be spinning this, intentional dishonest, half truth twisted spin like Dems always do. There's nothing more disgusting than a Democrat.

And they wonder why we won't delay filling Ginsburg's seat, it's illegal shit like this. All you Dems out there, rot in hell.

Billy_Kinetta

Paladin of the Lost Hour
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score

Good for him.

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List