Trump OWNS Far Left Heckler for Defending Illegal Aliens...

Trump was ambushed during the rally by a heckler who defended illegal aliens. The Hill posted the transcript: “Illegal immigrants are the backbone of our country? I don’t think so, darling,” The Donald responded to a heckler who interrupted his campaign rally. “You know what the backbone of our country [is]? People that came here, and they came here legally. People that came here to this country legally, and they worked their ass off, and they made this country great!!!!

Everywhere in the world, it's only the Leftists who want illegal immigrants coming into our nations.

You better get your story straight, as it involves no side of the political sphere but all 360 degrees.It's our corporate masters that want the illegals and the imports..

Stop getting your bitch's pubic hair caught in your throat and you will!
You make it difficult to stop laughing at you.

Bull Dykes are like that!
Just pointed this post out to my wife.....now you've got HER laughing. :lol:

Yes, the TRUTH concerning you and YOUR WIFE...:lmao:...always make me guffaw!:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
I'm sorry...again I must turn you down.....how many times must I tell you to keep your sexual fantasies of me to yourself. Kindly learn to take No for an answer.

Now you try to make me :puke::laugh2:

Yes, the TRUTH concerning you and YOUR WIFE...:lmao:...always make me guffaw!:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
I'm sorry...again I must turn you down.....how many times must I tell you to keep your sexual fantasies of me to yourself. Kindly learn to take No for an answer.

So you admit it....progress.

Trump was ambushed during the rally by a heckler who defended illegal aliens. The Hill posted the transcript: “Illegal immigrants are the backbone of our country? I don’t think so, darling,” The Donald responded to a heckler who interrupted his campaign rally. “You know what the backbone of our country [is]? People that came here, and they came here legally. People that came here to this country legally, and they worked their ass off, and they made this country great!!!!

Everywhere in the world, it's only the Leftists who want illegal immigrants coming into our nations.

You better get your story straight, as it involves no side of the political sphere but all 360 degrees.It's our corporate masters that want the illegals and the imports..

Yes agree, corporate masters, but the Leftists are defending the illegals and demanding our nations allow them in. What the Leftists don't understand is that they're helping those corporate masters, and do you think the corporate masters care one iota about the Leftists? No, they're just using them, but Leftists too stupid to understand that.

Perhaps if you stopped sanding me PICTURES!!!!

And YOU getting this Blue one stuck in you, is MOST DISTURBING!!!!

upload_2016-2-4_19-37-1.jpeg

Sanding you pictures? :lmao:

Yes agree, corporate masters, but the Leftists are defending the illegals and demanding our nations allow them in. What the Leftists don't understand is that they're helping those corporate masters, and do you think the corporate masters care one iota about the Leftists? No, they're just using them, but Leftists too stupid to understand that.

I guess you are referencing the country you are living in...?

No, SENDING me pictures.....:321:

View attachment 62362
But enough of your toys.

It was funnier the first time you made it up. :lol:

Love how Trump has the patience to respond to this staged bullshit.

My God, illegal aliens are the backbone of the USA?

roflmao

View attachment 62362
But enough of your toys.

It was funnier the first time you made it up. :lol:

I believe I've said about you 'The TRUTH hurts...and by the grimace on you face with that BLUE THING being shoved inside you, it MUST!

I guess we can say slaves came here legally...at least up to 1808.

One nubian sold by another nubian to a white man! BUT you have shit to say about the current situation, do you bitch?

View attachment 62357
Trying to stop laughing at you first.

Stop getting your bitch's pubic hair caught in your throat and you will!
Illegal aliens have crushed the pay scales of industries across this country and that makes you laugh?

Fuck you.

I guess we can say slaves came here legally...at least up to 1808.
Yeah and most of them, like the Irish and black Americans today, their descendants are GLAD that they are here, so whats your point?

You wish they could hate America like you do?

I wish I could agree, but Cameron and George Bush were fully in favor of looking the other way while illegal and legal immigration came here flooding the labor markets and destroying pay scale all across the English speaking world.

Forum List

Back