Trump opened his mouth again and blamed U.S. soldiers in Iraq...

HappyJoy

Platinum Member
Apr 15, 2015
...for stealing 'millions and millions'.

At what point does the GOP just finally say fuck it, take their money and go home?

• Banned
...for stealing 'millions and millions'.

At what point does the GOP just finally say fuck it, take their money and go home?

That's almost as bad as what he said about POW's

Pretty much. A potential CiF blaming soldiers from stealing millions form their own country. I suppose McCain will have something to say about this real soon...

Nah, who am I kidding.

What a fucking liar you are.. He said IRAQ, crooked as hell, Iraqi soldiers.. you leftist freaks have nothing but lies. This thread needs to be moved to the bandlands.. IT'S A LIE.

• Banned
What a fucking liar you are.. He said IRAQ, crooked as hell, Iraqi soldiers.. you leftist freaks have nothing but lies. This thread needs to be moved to the bandlands.. IT'S A LIE.

Yeah, Iraq wasn't the ones handing out our money, we were. Iraq didn't have much of a military as we disbanded them. Trump was referring to our soldiers handling our money.

But you guys keep being you.

Yeah, Iraq wasn't the ones handing out our money, we were. Iraq didn't have much of a military as we disbanded them. Trump was referring to our soldiers handling our money.

Hey STUPID, when you list a fucking video and accuse someone of something, get it right.. otherwise, STFU.. We can all listen and hear he said IRAQI soldiers..

Another far left drone with no proof of their comments or their religious stance.

They forget their own propaganda at the time:

Where Did All The Cash Go In Iraq?

Wow... what a scumbag:

At his rally tonight, Donald Drumpf accused United States veterans of stealing money meant for Iraq.

"How about bringing baskets of money into Iraq? I want to know -- who were the soldiers who had that job?," roared Trump.

“I want to know who were the soldiers that had that job, ’cause I think they’re living well right now, whoever they may be," he continued.

Trump Accuses U.S. Vets Of Stealing Money In Iraq

Hey STUPID, when you list a fucking video and accuse someone of something, get it right.. otherwise, STFU.. We can all listen and hear he said IRAQI soldiers..

I did get it right. Millions of dollars of our money went missing in Iraq, not through their military because they didn't have much of one at the time.

This isn't the first time he's made statements like this:

'They could be Isis.' Donald Trump warns against taking Syrian refugees

He also suggested that some American soldiers charged with distributing money to fund the Afghan and Iraqi government embezzled it instead. “I want to know who are the soldiers carrying suitcases with $50m?” asked Trump. “How stupid are we? I wouldn’t be surprised if those soldiers, if the cash didn’t get there.”

If the cash didn't get there as in our soldiers taking it. You guys are so naive that you are yet again relying on Trump's campaign to dig his mouth out of another hole....back to the teleprompter.

Wow... what a scumbag:

At his rally tonight, Donald Drumpf accused United States veterans of stealing money meant for Iraq.

"How about bringing baskets of money into Iraq? I want to know -- who were the soldiers who had that job?," roared Trump.

“I want to know who were the soldiers that had that job, ’cause I think they’re living well right now, whoever they may be," he continued.

You morons actually think people believe you?! LMAO
The words are right there for you Sassy. Maybe Trump will walk them back tomorrow the way he's been doing with everything lately.

Wow... what a scumbag:

The words are right there for you Sassy. Maybe Trump will walk them back tomorrow the way he's been doing with everything lately.

Does he walk anything back? His campaign has attempted to walk this back and it appears to work with the half-brains but it's not like it matters to them anyway.

Wow... what a scumbag:

Does he walk anything back? His campaign has attempted to walk this back and it appears to work with the half-brains but it's not like it matters to them anyway.
Conservatives don't take orders from you sissified femi-males.. Go boss around the dog you keep chained to your trailer house.

He never uttered 'Iraqi soldiers' in that clip, that is a lie.

He never uttered 'Iraqi soldiers', that is a lie.
ROFLMAO He uttered American soldiers???????? YOU FUCKING DOPE.

He never uttered 'Iraqi soldiers', that is a lie.
ROFLMAO He uttered American soldiers???????? YOU FUCKING DOPE.

No, but he was absolutely talking about them, this is the second time he has done so. It's been provided to you.

WTF is Zone 2 and why only this thread? I came back and have read thread after thread with cursing and insults? See how that works'?

The Zone rules were in place long before the last time you flounced out of here. But if you would like a reminder:

We Now are operating the site under 4 different zones. General site rules apply except where individual zone rules take precedent.

• "Zone 1": Clean Debate Zone (CDZ) / Introduce Yourself (Welcome Threads): Civil discourse is the focus here, regardless of topic matter. Constructive criticism and debate is the tone. No insulting, name calling, or putting down other posters. Consider it a lesson in Civics.
  • "Zone 2": Political Forum / Israel and Palestine Forum / Race Relations/Racism Forum / Religion & Ethics Forum / Environment Forum: Baiting and polarizing OP's (Opening Posts), and thread titles risk the thread either being moved or trashed. Keep it relevant, choose wisely. Each post must contain content relevant to the thread subject, in addition to any flame. No trolling. No hit and run flames. No hijacking or derailing threads.
  • "Zone 3": Main Forums: Normal Site Wide Rules apply. This includes Reputation Comments, and Publicly Viewed Social Groups (Though Lightly Moderated).
  • "Zone 4": Flame Zone/Badlands/Rubber Room: The least moderated forum on the site. Not viewed by non members. Site wide rules still apply, but are more loosely enforced. Extreme flaming threads and posts belong here. If the OP (Opening Post) of Your Thread is focused on Mocking or Ridicule, It belongs here.

Forum List

Back