Trump On Woodward Tape Admitting To Lying About Seriousness Of Coronavirus

There is nothing left to be said.
The mods are triggered.
They're trying to keep discussion on this out of politics. My thread was sent to sports, LOL.

Report was debunked. Fake News.

Next...

No it wasn't , there are tapes with tramp speaking.
There are? Play em and let us hear it verbatim.

Fair? If there are tapes, there should be no issue. Correct?
Turn on the TV and you will hear them sooner or later, but don't hold your breath is you listen to Fox.
So you don't have the tapes, have not heard the tapes, don't know context. You're just regurgitating fake news. When the tapes come out we may converse.
The recordings are in the article linked in the OP.
Didn't hear that one. Link the actual recording please.
Again: It's in the freakin' article linked in the freakin' OP.
Again, I didn't hear that specific one. Please link it.
Is this a joke? Why can't you just click on the article?

Evidently you don't want to hear it. Okay.
I did. It has multiple audios but not that one. Why can you not point me directly to it? Is this a joke or did you not read it and now are back pedaling?
Listen to the link titled "Play it down". Listen to the link titled "This is deadly stuff." I don't know how to link the recording. You'll have to click on the link and make the effort to scroll down and click again. That's the best I can do for you.

I won't hold my breath. I think you're just playing games.
Neither talks about the military personnel. Sorry. Need that audio, please.
Again, this has nothing to do with military personnel. This is about how he admitted downplaying the virus to the American public.

This isn't about the military.

They are brain dead.

Next...

Turn on the TV and you will hear them sooner or later, but don't hold your breath is you listen to Fox.
So you don't have the tapes, have not heard the tapes, don't know context. You're just regurgitating fake news. When the tapes come out we may converse.

I did. It has multiple audios but not that one. Why can you not point me directly to it? Is this a joke or did you not read it and now are back pedaling?
Listen to the link titled "Play it down". Listen to the link titled "This is deadly stuff." I don't know how to link the recording. You'll have to click on the link and make the effort to scroll down and click again. That's the best I can do for you.

Again, this has nothing to do with military personnel. This is about how he admitted downplaying the virus to the American public.

DAMMIT!!! OK, but Fauci said it was no big deal too? So he is damned for listening to Fauci and damned for not listening to him. Like I said, I never would have locked down.

Fauci said, “Obviously, you need to take it seriously and do the kind of things the (Centers for Disease Control and Prevention) and the Department of Homeland Security is doing. But this is not a major threat to the people of the United States and this is not something that the citizens of the United States right now should be worried about.”

The mods are triggered.
They're trying to keep discussion on this out of politics. My thread was sent to sports, LOL.
Your threads are worthless and should be deleted. So there is that.

Next...

They are brain dead.
So is Biden but he still has your vote.....only because he is not Jewish.

Next...

DAMMIT!!! OK, but Fauci said it was no big deal too? So he is damned for listening to Fauci and damned for not listening to him. Like I said, I never would have locked down.

Fauci said, “Obviously, you need to take it seriously and do the kind of things the (Centers for Disease Control and Prevention) and the Department of Homeland Security is doing. But this is not a major threat to the people of the United States and this is not something that the citizens of the United States right now should be worried about.”

:link:

LOL>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>LOL>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>LOL>>>>>>>>>>>LOL>>>>>>>!!!!!!!!!!!!

Where is the tape?
There are recordings linked in the article in the OP.

So far the Trumpsters are denying everything, even though the tape is quite audible.

Mac: You can only vote for Trump if you adore and worship him and agree with every position and don't have a problem with anything he has ever done

Mac: Vote for Biden, not liking Trump is all you have to agree with him on
and so the straw-man constructions begin......adorable....

StrawMan2.jpg

Is this when we start seeing more and more Trumpers say shit like "I didn't really like his tweets that much" -- as a way to try to justify the fact that they proudly had his balls in their mouth for the past 4 years??

Next...

They are brain dead.
They're going to run from this one for a while.

They know what this man is. But they've sold their soul, so now they're stuck.

Next...

Deflection noted. Fauci is not the President.

Democats rip Trump for lying about coronavirus and confessing:

Where is the tape?
There are recordings linked in the article in the OP.

So far the Trumpsters are denying everything, even though the tape is quite audible.

Mac: You can only vote for Trump if you adore and worship him and agree with every position and don't have a problem with anything he has ever done

Mac: Vote for Biden, not liking Trump is all you have to agree with him on
and so the straw-man constructions begin......adorable....

View attachment 386551

Is this when we start seeing more and more Trumpers say shit like "I didn't really like his tweets that much" -- as a way to try to justify the fact that they proudly had his balls in their mouth for the past 4 years??

Bull shit, that is clearly what Mac is saying just like I said it is. When did you become Mac's nut cup? BTW, eww

Right. Then what about the W.H.O and Emperor Fauci? Anyone remember their response to it? It's all public as the W.H.O did the bidding for China.

More sneak attacks by those who want China First. I hope they are the first thrown to the crocodiles if the communists have their way.

Next...

They are brain dead.
So is Biden but he still has your vote.....only because he is not Jewish.

No he is Catholic. Doesn't that burn you knowing the second Catholic will become Potus, being they totally destroyed the jewish temple in 70 ad. :)

Next...

Next...

LMAO....you cannot use Google?

Next...
It's on tape. Read the article.
Tapes can be FAKED. LOL

Trump may win. I never thought the gop would let blacks vote in Fla and Ga. I never even considered a Biden win until the gop "convention." Can Trump win by simply running on the "RACE RIOTS" card? Maybe. Most still approve of him on the economy.

But yeah, Woodward has the hard evidence that Trump lied about the danger of Corvid, and he continues to lie.

We'll see if that's enough. Along with denigrating service people who sacrificed everything.

And Democrats continue to lie and hype the Biden virus. Again, even if what you said is true, why is it somehow OK to hype a virus for political benefit and not downplay it? Your dishonesty is better than someone else's?
It's not okay, but it's just playing politics in hyper drive by the socialist democrats.
It has affected everyday Americans in such a negative on several levels.
It comes down to the never ever Trump mentality.

I was always a never tramper.
You're stating the obvious, not sure why you thought you had to respond.

I never liked the guy, he was and still is a crook, serial adulterer and serial female assaulter. What is there to like about him?
So why did you pick Sleepy Joe with all those things against him?

Next...

Forum List

Back