Trump On Woodward Tape Admitting To Lying About Seriousness Of Coronavirus

Report was debunked. Fake News.
Next...
It's on tape. Read the article.
Tapes can be FAKED. LOL

Trump may win. I never thought the gop would let blacks vote in Fla and Ga. I never even considered a Biden win until the gop "convention." Can Trump win by simply running on the "RACE RIOTS" card? Maybe. Most still approve of him on the economy.

But yeah, Woodward has the hard evidence that Trump lied about the danger of Corvid, and he continues to lie.

We'll see if that's enough. Along with denigrating service people who sacrificed everything.

And Democrats continue to lie and hype the Biden virus. Again, even if what you said is true, why is it somehow OK to hype a virus for political benefit and not downplay it? Your dishonesty is better than someone else's?
There are tapes.

As I have written Trump lied and people died. It is as clear as day now that he was lying the whole time he was downplaying Covid. The two-faced President was telling Woodward just how dangerous it was while telling the people it will magically disappear.

How many people died because of Trump's lies. 20,000..50.,000..120,000?

Trump's apologists will make fools of themselves once arguing that Trump did not say or mean what he obviously said and meant.

Just when you think Trump has hit bottom..he once again proves us wrong by reaching even greater depths of depravity.

Next...
Tapes can be FAKED. LOL

Trump may win. I never thought the gop would let blacks vote in Fla and Ga. I never even considered a Biden win until the gop "convention." Can Trump win by simply running on the "RACE RIOTS" card? Maybe. Most still approve of him on the economy.

But yeah, Woodward has the hard evidence that Trump lied about the danger of Corvid, and he continues to lie.

We'll see if that's enough. Along with denigrating service people who sacrificed everything.
It is hyperbole. He didn't "know" how dangerous it is. Hell we still don't know. "Corvid"?
Its as dangerous as the cold or a flu.....unless you are older or have pre-existing problems or both.
Bingo!!!

Next...
Tapes can be FAKED. LOL

Trump could definitely win. Not a good reflection on the country or the Democratic Party.

Next...
Tapes can be FAKED. LOL

And Democrats continue to lie and hype the Biden virus. Again, even if what you said is true, why is it somehow OK to hype a virus for political benefit and not downplay it? Your dishonesty is better than someone else's?
There are tapes.
Play em....let's hear it. There were also so called tapes where he used the "N" word. Oh wait. That was fake news.

Next...
Tapes can be FAKED. LOL

Trump could definitely win. Not a good reflection on the country or the Democratic Party.
If the Democrats wanted to win they should have run a candidate that is actually alive and doesn't live in his basement.

There is nothing left to be said.

Next...

No it wasn't , there are tapes with tramp speaking.

Next...

There are? Play em and let us hear it verbatim.

Fair? If there are tapes, there should be no issue. Correct?

As I have written Trump lied and people died. It is as clear as day now that he was lying the whole time he was downplaying Covid. The two-faced President was telling Woodward just how dangerous it was while telling the people it will magically disappear.

Trump's apologists will make fools of themselves once arguing that Trump did not say or mean what he obviously said and meant.

Just when you think Trump has ht bottom..he reaches new depths of deprivity.
I expecting him to hit any kind of bottom a while back.
There is no bottom for Trump. He is just there with the slim and the mud.

Yeah....he is such a villain

Opinions vary. I am voting for him. I hope he wins.

Just when you think Trump has hit bottom..he once again proves us wrong by reaching even greater depths of depravity.

He is responsible for the deaths and the dying from this virus, and the economy.

He has blood on his hands.

He is responsible for the deaths and the dying from this virus, and the economy.
So if he lost in 2016, we would not have any deaths and the best economy? Is that your statement?

Next...
Tapes can be FAKED. LOL

There are tapes.

OK. Now what if you answer my question? Why is it OK for Democrats to hype the virus as opposed to downplay it? How is that more honest?

Its as dangerous as the cold or a flu.....unless you are older or have pre-existing problems or both.
There has been plenty of news about younger people having strokes, and long-term damage to the heart, brain, lungs and kidneys.

This information is not difficult to find. But I do realize you folks confine your "news" and "information" consumption to your sub-reality only. Everything else is avoided, as "fake news".

He has blood on his hands.
Who doesn't when they become President? Name one please.

Next...
Tapes can be FAKED. LOL

It is hyperbole. He didn't "know" how dangerous it is. Hell we still don't know. "Corvid"?
There has been plenty of news about younger people having strokes, and long-term damage to the heart, brain, lungs and kidneys.

This information is not difficult to find. But I do realize you folks confine your "news" and "information" consumption to your sub-reality only.
Tiny %s but again we don't know enough about it. Fake News tells us convalescent plasma doesn't work. But it does? So who do we the people believe?

Next...

There are? Play em and let us hear it verbatim.

Fair? If there are tapes, there should be no issue. Correct?
Turn on the TV and you will hear them sooner or later, but don't hold your breath if you listen to Fox.

Forum List

Back