Trump On Woodward Tape Admitting To Lying About Seriousness Of Coronavirus

As I have written Trump lied and people died. It is as clear as day now that he was lying the whole time he was downplaying Covid. The two-faced President was telling Woodward just how dangerous it was while telling the people it will magically disappear.

How many people died because of Trump's lies. 20,000..50.,000..120,000?

Trump's apologists will make fools of themselves once arguing that Trump did not say or mean what he obviously said and meant.

Just when you think Trump has hit bottom..he once again proves us wrong by reaching even greater depths of depravity.

He is responsible for the deaths and the dying from this virus, and the economy.

Trump is also responsible for your acne and the mole in your back yard.

Cut the stupid shit. The Chinese are responsible for the people dying. Of course Joe didn't need to try to help them by undercutting the President while he tried to deal with it.

Now Joe's advertising his Biden virus plan ... to do what Trump is doing now ...

Why can’t you guys ever hold Trump responsible for anything?
why do you attack him for everything he does???

he tried to keep the people calm,,,whats wrong about that???

Calm? Like he does at his hate rallies? Do you mean like that?

Sorry, who are you referring to about hate rallies? Biden, the angry guy?

ROTFLMFAO, sure it's your lie make it as big as you want it!!!

MAGA!!!!

Don't expect Trump to gives two shits.
He doesn't care, the Trumpsters don't care.

When this first broke, I was anxious to see how the Trumpsters would react. I knew they'd rally around him, of course, but I didn't know how. How in the world can you deny something that came out of his own mouth?

So far, most of them are going with "fake news", even with the tapes fully public. They're just flat-out ignoring what he said. It didn't happen.

This whole time just continues to evade description. The term "denial" seems so inadequate, pedestrian, unsatisfying. This whole pathology just doesn't make sense to me.

It's not that Trump didn't say these things Mac, it's about how you people twist, pull out of context, and use things like hindsight, name calling, and bull shit narratives to constantly attack this President over this...Example, it is clear that Cuomo is responsible for the explosion of senior citizen deaths inside nursing homes due to his policy of shoving Covid positive patients into these facilities. Even when this President sent him MASH forces, and an entire Hospital ship ready to help, that weren't use by that dolt...Yet, I'll bet you a dime for a dollar that you'll defend that POS.....
He said what he said, he did what he did.

He lied about the severity of the virus, as a global pandemic was bearing down on America, and then he purposely mocked those Americans who tried to protect themselves and their families.

This isn't about Cuomo or Biden or Hillary or Obama. I'm sure this is all "fake news" to someone like you, but most people don't like being lied to. Especially when it's literally a life and death situation.

Oh my Lord.....:icon_rolleyes: So, you would have rather had him panic the citizenry, dictate a slew of restrictions from DC, and talk about nothing but doom and gloom eh? Great plan...:no_text11:

You can look at it like that, but clearly, other than snarky attacks on Trump, Democrats didn't have a better plan that what he did....

• Took early action to cut off travel from China
  • Built the world’s leading testing system from nothing
  • Enacted mitigation measures to slow the spread
  • Mobilized public and private sectors to secure needed supplies
  • Took action to protect vulnerable Americans
  • Launched effort to deliver a vaccine and therapeutics in record time
  • Provided support to workers and businesses
  • Paved way for reopening to get America working again
  • Surged resources to hot spots as they arose
  • Confronted China as origin of the virus while Democrats and media cowered
At the outset, President Trump took action to stop travel from China to stem the spread to the United States as long as possible.
  • While Democrats were focused on their impeachment sham, President Trump took swift and decisive action to stop travel from China in January and enhanced airport screenings to help stop cases from coming into the United States as long as possible.
  • In his February 4th State of the Union address, President Trump pledged to “take all necessary steps to safeguard our citizens from the virus,” while the Democrats’ response made not a single mention of the virus or even the threat of China.
President Trump built the world’s leading testing system from nothing, based on a virus we have never faced before.
  • In order to accurately trace and combat this virus, President Trump set out to build the world’s best testing system, and that’s exactly what he did.
  • We have already conducted more than 65 million tests, far outpacing any other country.
As soon as cases began to rise, President Trump released guidance to slow the spread.
  • President Trump released guidance recommending mitigation measures critical to slowing the spread of the virus, and the American people stepped up to do their part.
  • Dr. Fauci and Dr. Birx have attested to the fact that President Trump took action as soon as the data was presented to him.
In order to secure the supplies needed to confront the surge in coronavirus we faced, President Trump led the largest mobilization of public and private sector resources since WWII.
  • The President directed his Administration to secure and distribute needed medical supplies to states in need – resulting in billions of PPE delivered so far.
  • At the President’s urging, private companies shifted production to supplying masks, ventilators, hand sanitizer, testing supplies, and more.
  • President Trump has acted under the Defense Production Act more than 30 times to ensure we have the supplies we need.
  • When we faced a potentially catastrophic shortage of ventilators, President Trump took action to produce 100,000 ventilators and ensure no patient who needs one goes without a ventilator.
President Trump moved swiftly to protect vulnerable communities.
  • The Administration quickly established guidelines for nursing homes and expanded telehealth opportunities to protect our vulnerable seniors.
  • The President took action to ensure that uninsured Americans are able to get the COVID-19 care and testing they need.
  • President Trump directed Secretary Carson to focus the White House Opportunity and Revitalization Council on underserved communities impacted by COVID-19.
  • The Administration is investing approximately $2 billion in community health centers, helping their 28 million patients in medically underserved areas receive the care and testing they need.

You weren't lied to, just incredibly stupid...You listened to CNN, and MSNBC and believed them....What a dolt...:auiqs.jpg:

When this first broke, I was anxious to see how the Trumpsters would react. I knew they'd rally around him, of course, but I didn't know how. How in the world can you deny something that came out of his own mouth?

So far, most of them are going with "fake news", even with the tapes fully public. They're just flat-out ignoring what he said. It didn't happen.

This whole time just continues to evade description. The term "denial" seems so inadequate, pedestrian, unsatisfying. This whole pathology just doesn't make sense to me.

It's not that Trump didn't say these things Mac, it's about how you people twist, pull out of context, and use things like hindsight, name calling, and bull shit narratives to constantly attack this President over this...Example, it is clear that Cuomo is responsible for the explosion of senior citizen deaths inside nursing homes due to his policy of shoving Covid positive patients into these facilities. Even when this President sent him MASH forces, and an entire Hospital ship ready to help, that weren't use by that dolt...Yet, I'll bet you a dime for a dollar that you'll defend that POS.....

He lied about the severity of the virus, as a global pandemic was bearing down on America, and then he purposely mocked those Americans who tried to protect themselves and their families.

This isn't about Cuomo or Biden or Hillary or Obama. I'm sure this is all "fake news" to someone like you, but most people don't like being lied to. Especially when it's literally a life and death situation.
The President presidential projected strength And calm to the nation instead of engaging in fear-mongering by spreading false information from a projection model all notable scientists say was the worst one that could have been used, one that was wildly off in its predictions / projections.

The Democrats, who failed to do their jobs because they were distracted by attempting to affect another coup, never saw the pandemic coming. They spoke without any clue of what was going on.

They told people to ignore the President's warnings, told them to go on with their lives because there was nothing to fear from the virus. They opposed the life-saving travel ban, attempted to BLOCK IT. They gave Americans advice that would SPREAD the virus, not keep people safe.

The factual timeline shows the President acted while the WHO was still lying to the world, saying there was nothing to fear and that China had everything under control. It shows the very next day after the WHO finally declared the virus to be a pandemic Trump ramped up steps to protect this country.

At this point the Democrats were still attempting their failed coup, were calling the travel ban Xenophobic, and were still telling people to ride packed subways & 'Come see China Town'.

Snowflakes say this is not about Cuomo and other Democrats while accusing the President of being directly responsible for the virus deaths of Americans.

The problem with that is even if you buy the argument that the President did not do enough and that resulted in the deaths of Americans, that still leaves Cuomo - the largest mass murderer in US history - as one of 4 Democrats who actually took steps to actively murder US citizens.

Cuomo publicly declared HE KNEW the elderly were the most at risk to die from the virus...before signing a mandate to FORCE virus-infected patients into nursing homes. It's not like he had no idea what he was doing - he already admitted he knew. By doing do anyway Cuomo by himself (not counting the other 3 Democrat governors) murdered over 10,000 elderly US citizens, Americans who died needlessly due to Cuomo's 'death sentence'!

So don't accuse the President of killing Americans while trying to say Cuomo murdering over 10,000 Americans is 'off limits!

Democrats are attempting to rewrite history to gloss over their treason, their failure to do their jobs, to erase their past heinous mistakes and failures made on the bases of 'We hate Trump' politics, and erase their crimes - like Cuomo needlessly murdering over 10,000 Americans.

Cuomo forced virus-infected patients in with the elderly in nursing homes when he had a hospital built by the Army Corp of Engineers barely used and a USN hospital ship in NY's harbor to take patients that was minimally used.

The Democrats made mistake after mistake, error after error, and bad political decisions after bad political decisions in a MEDICAL pandemic, and it put Americans at risk and cause the needless THOUSANDS of American deaths.
Okay, got it.

:laughing0301: That's it? :laughing0301: You tried to attack my post to you chastising me for bringing up Cuomo, and easy laid you out....and all you can say is "Okay, got it"???? What have you got? huh? What have you learned? My guess is nothing...This response is you accepting your ass whoppin?

What easy highlighted so perfectly is just how nakedly partisan, and stupid this line of attack against Trump is today...Once again libs trying to have it both ways, as if what they did and said mere weeks ago doesn't matter now....:no_text11: you don't get to do that.
He lied to America. He mocked Americans trying to protect themselves. Those are facts.

He's a sociopath, and so are you.

Ok, you've been asked countless times with no response from you...What was the lie?
He admitted he downplayed the severity of the virus. He admitted he was lying.

He admitted he still does. So he is STILL lying.

That's just nonsense...He told Woodward that he downplays the severity so as not to panic people...I have posted what he was actually doing during that time, and it is clear that he was taking the virus seriously, and doing all he could to fight it...So, your problem is that he didn't come out and scream that the sky was falling? I can only imagine what you would have been saying had he done that...

He admitted the virus is five times more deadly than the flu. Then he pretended it was not.

Again, his actions showed that he did the things to combat it appropiately...Your problem is what it has always been, you don't like the style of his messaging, while ignoring the actual actions of his administration...Too bad.

Then, for good measure, he MOCKED AMERICANS for trying to PROTECT themselves and their families.

That has already shown to be a lie, regardless of what Maddow tells you to say...

All while people were dying.

The projections of what CDC said were always going to be the death rates until we could get a vaccine were between 150K, and 250K if we followed their recomendations...We, and this administration are following their recomendations, and the so far are within that projection....Did you expect no one to die from this?

I know: To you, those are not lies, because you are a sociopath, like Trump. So deny his lies all you want.

You know what Mac? Go Fuck youself with that comment....I am not a sociopath, and I don't think you are one. So, to say something like that is unproductive, and if in person you said something like that, the response would be something you really wouldn't like...

I answered your question clearly and specifically. Now, please go display your sociopathy for someone else.

It's not sociopathic to disagree with your lies, and bull shit political narratives...I swear, you're like a child in here calling people big poopy heads for not agreeing with you....

We have the chance at present for the ideas of the democrats to either be accepted and thus win office, or fail and Trump be re elected...And I am telling you, that this constant attack on not only Trump, but the people of this nation in this manner will ensure that you won't get the chance to govern, because you're not putting forth ideas, you're just slinging mud, and childish name calling...Like losers do.

Oh my Lord.....:icon_rolleyes: So, you would have rather had him panic the citizenry, dictate a slew of restrictions from DC, and talk about nothing but doom and gloom eh? Great plan...:no_text11:

You can look at it like that, but clearly, other than snarky attacks on Trump, Democrats didn't have a better plan that what he did....

At the outset, President Trump took action to stop travel from China to stem the spread to the United States as long as possible.
  • While Democrats were focused on their impeachment sham, President Trump took swift and decisive action to stop travel from China in January and enhanced airport screenings to help stop cases from coming into the United States as long as possible.
  • In his February 4th State of the Union address, President Trump pledged to “take all necessary steps to safeguard our citizens from the virus,” while the Democrats’ response made not a single mention of the virus or even the threat of China.
President Trump built the world’s leading testing system from nothing, based on a virus we have never faced before.
  • In order to accurately trace and combat this virus, President Trump set out to build the world’s best testing system, and that’s exactly what he did.
  • We have already conducted more than 65 million tests, far outpacing any other country.
As soon as cases began to rise, President Trump released guidance to slow the spread.
  • President Trump released guidance recommending mitigation measures critical to slowing the spread of the virus, and the American people stepped up to do their part.
  • Dr. Fauci and Dr. Birx have attested to the fact that President Trump took action as soon as the data was presented to him.
In order to secure the supplies needed to confront the surge in coronavirus we faced, President Trump led the largest mobilization of public and private sector resources since WWII.
  • The President directed his Administration to secure and distribute needed medical supplies to states in need – resulting in billions of PPE delivered so far.
  • At the President’s urging, private companies shifted production to supplying masks, ventilators, hand sanitizer, testing supplies, and more.
  • President Trump has acted under the Defense Production Act more than 30 times to ensure we have the supplies we need.
  • When we faced a potentially catastrophic shortage of ventilators, President Trump took action to produce 100,000 ventilators and ensure no patient who needs one goes without a ventilator.
  • The Administration quickly established guidelines for nursing homes and expanded telehealth opportunities to protect our vulnerable seniors.
  • The President took action to ensure that uninsured Americans are able to get the COVID-19 care and testing they need.
  • President Trump directed Secretary Carson to focus the White House Opportunity and Revitalization Council on underserved communities impacted by COVID-19.
  • The Administration is investing approximately $2 billion in community health centers, helping their 28 million patients in medically underserved areas receive the care and testing they need.

You weren't lied to, just incredibly stupid...You listened to CNN, and MSNBC and believed them....What a dolt...:auiqs.jpg:

The President presidential projected strength And calm to the nation instead of engaging in fear-mongering by spreading false information from a projection model all notable scientists say was the worst one that could have been used, one that was wildly off in its predictions / projections.

The Democrats, who failed to do their jobs because they were distracted by attempting to affect another coup, never saw the pandemic coming. They spoke without any clue of what was going on.

They told people to ignore the President's warnings, told them to go on with their lives because there was nothing to fear from the virus. They opposed the life-saving travel ban, attempted to BLOCK IT. They gave Americans advice that would SPREAD the virus, not keep people safe.

The factual timeline shows the President acted while the WHO was still lying to the world, saying there was nothing to fear and that China had everything under control. It shows the very next day after the WHO finally declared the virus to be a pandemic Trump ramped up steps to protect this country.

At this point the Democrats were still attempting their failed coup, were calling the travel ban Xenophobic, and were still telling people to ride packed subways & 'Come see China Town'.

Snowflakes say this is not about Cuomo and other Democrats while accusing the President of being directly responsible for the virus deaths of Americans.

The problem with that is even if you buy the argument that the President did not do enough and that resulted in the deaths of Americans, that still leaves Cuomo - the largest mass murderer in US history - as one of 4 Democrats who actually took steps to actively murder US citizens.

Cuomo publicly declared HE KNEW the elderly were the most at risk to die from the virus...before signing a mandate to FORCE virus-infected patients into nursing homes. It's not like he had no idea what he was doing - he already admitted he knew. By doing do anyway Cuomo by himself (not counting the other 3 Democrat governors) murdered over 10,000 elderly US citizens, Americans who died needlessly due to Cuomo's 'death sentence'!

So don't accuse the President of killing Americans while trying to say Cuomo murdering over 10,000 Americans is 'off limits!

Democrats are attempting to rewrite history to gloss over their treason, their failure to do their jobs, to erase their past heinous mistakes and failures made on the bases of 'We hate Trump' politics, and erase their crimes - like Cuomo needlessly murdering over 10,000 Americans.

Cuomo forced virus-infected patients in with the elderly in nursing homes when he had a hospital built by the Army Corp of Engineers barely used and a USN hospital ship in NY's harbor to take patients that was minimally used.

The Democrats made mistake after mistake, error after error, and bad political decisions after bad political decisions in a MEDICAL pandemic, and it put Americans at risk and cause the needless THOUSANDS of American deaths.
Okay, got it.

:laughing0301: That's it? :laughing0301: You tried to attack my post to you chastising me for bringing up Cuomo, and easy laid you out....and all you can say is "Okay, got it"???? What have you got? huh? What have you learned? My guess is nothing...This response is you accepting your ass whoppin?

What easy highlighted so perfectly is just how nakedly partisan, and stupid this line of attack against Trump is today...Once again libs trying to have it both ways, as if what they did and said mere weeks ago doesn't matter now....:no_text11: you don't get to do that.
He lied to America. He mocked Americans trying to protect themselves. Those are facts.

Ok, you've been asked countless times with no response from you...What was the lie?

That's just nonsense...He told Woodward that he downplays the severity so as not to panic people...I have posted what he was actually doing during that time, and it is clear that he was taking the virus seriously, and doing all he could to fight it...So, your problem is that he didn't come out and scream that the sky was falling? I can only imagine what you would have been saying had he done that...

He admitted the virus is five times more deadly than the flu. Then he pretended it was not.

Again, his actions showed that he did the things to combat it appropiately...Your problem is what it has always been, you don't like the style of his messaging, while ignoring the actual actions of his administration...Too bad.

Then, for good measure, he MOCKED AMERICANS for trying to PROTECT themselves and their families.

That has already shown to be a lie, regardless of what Maddow tells you to say...

The projections of what CDC said were always going to be the death rates until we could get a vaccine were between 150K, and 250K if we followed their recomendations...We, and this administration are following their recomendations, and the so far are within that projection....Did you expect no one to die from this?

I know: To you, those are not lies, because you are a sociopath, like Trump. So deny his lies all you want.

You know what Mac? Go Fuck youself with that comment....I am not a sociopath, and I don't think you are one. So, to say something like that is unproductive, and if in person you said something like that, the response would be something you really wouldn't like...

I answered your question clearly and specifically. Now, please go display your sociopathy for someone else.

It's not sociopathic to disagree with your lies, and bull shit political narratives...I swear, you're like a child in here calling people big poopy heads for not agreeing with you....

We have the chance at present for the ideas of the democrats to either be accepted and thus win office, or fail and Trump be re elected...And I am telling you, that this constant attack on not only Trump, but the people of this nation in this manner will ensure that you won't get the chance to govern, because you're not putting forth ideas, you're just slinging mud, and childish name calling...Like losers do.
I know you believe this.

As I have written Trump lied and people died. It is as clear as day now that he was lying the whole time he was downplaying Covid. The two-faced President was telling Woodward just how dangerous it was while telling the people it will magically disappear.

Trump's apologists will make fools of themselves once arguing that Trump did not say or mean what he obviously said and meant.

Just when you think Trump has hit bottom..he once again proves us wrong by reaching even greater depths of depravity.

He is responsible for the deaths and the dying from this virus, and the economy.

Cut the stupid shit. The Chinese are responsible for the people dying. Of course Joe didn't need to try to help them by undercutting the President while he tried to deal with it.

Now Joe's advertising his Biden virus plan ... to do what Trump is doing now ...

dont change the subject,,,

So not calm thank you.
what I dont get is why are dems trying so hard to get trump re-elected???

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz

Okay, got it.

I know you believe this.

I accept your consession of defeat.

So not calm thank you.

Easy, they have lost their minds....And as Democrats do these days, they have gone for broke in their vision of a United Socialist States of America...American's are rejecting that.

How is it you only ever mention the Trump part of that?
If I lived in a swing state, I would vote for Biden because Trump's combination of corruption and ignorance is too great to ignore. Normally, choosing between a Republican or Democrat is a "choice" between JP Morgan and Goldman Sachs.

So you're going to vote for the Communist Party candidate? Oh wait, that's Biden ...
Seriously, while your hero plays pick up the soap bar in the shower with Putin ?

2018 called, they want their witch hunt back.

You need to update your DNC talking points, Mueller said you're lying

You realize all that says is there is an accusation by a Never Trumper, no?

Because we have not had any clear straight down the line directions on dealing with this virus, we are left to use our best judgement.
I wonder how many more deaths & illness we would now have if the 30 to 50 % who decided to take advice from medical personal to protect them self's and others had not sacrificed their personal comfort in the interest of saving life's.
It'll be impossible to quantify the damage done here. But it's significant, as is the betrayal of a sociopathic President and those who enable him.

If I lived in a swing state, I would vote for Biden because Trump's combination of corruption and ignorance is too great to ignore. Normally, choosing between a Republican or Democrat is a "choice" between JP Morgan and Goldman Sachs.

So you're going to vote for the Communist Party candidate? Oh wait, that's Biden ...
Seriously, while your hero plays pick up the soap bar in the shower with Putin ?

Be honest, would it bother you one bit if everything in it is true? I have my doubts.

So not calm thank you.
There is nothing that can be said to many Trump supporters to change their minds. They are so encapsulated in Trump’s world, it would break their brains to come to terms with reality.

Because we have not had any clear straight down the line directions on dealing with this virus, we are left to use our best judgement.
I wonder how many more deaths & illness we would now have if the 30 to 50 % who decided to take advice from medical personal to protect them self's and others had not sacrificed their personal comfort in the interest of saving life's.
It'll be impossible to quantify the damage done here. But it's significant, as is the betrayal of a sociopathic President and those who enable him.

You just got your lying ass beat trying to use this language, and take this tact....Are you an idiot or something?

I wonder if the Democrats are so upset about tramp lying and lying some more about the virus,

due to Democrats have been socially distancing since and wearing a mask, since

March 13 — Trump Declares COVID-19 a National Emergency (even though he knew it earlier)

and Tramp Base don't social distance or wear a masks.

Tramp's base is pitiful and tramp is responsible for letting the virus grow to such a extreme and went on to hold rallies.

MAGA!!!!

Watch any Biden rally and all you'll see is hate and anger, it's what you people are made of

You just got your lying ass beat trying to use this language, and take this tact....Are you an idiot or something?
It’s hard to be as stupid as the people who still take Trump at his word despite proof that he lies to you.

So not calm thank you.
There is nothing that can be said to many Trump supporters to change their minds. They are so encapsulated in Trump’s world, it would break their brains to come to terms with reality.

Is that what you are doing in here? Trying to change minds? And to do that you hurl insults, and slurs at the people you disagree with to accomplish that? Hmmm....I actually think it would "break the brains" of liberals like yourself to admit that Trump has done anything positive....even though you know he has.

Be honest, would it bother you one bit if everything in it is true? I have my doubts.

I don't answer hypotheticals. It's a rat hole. Which of course is why you want to go there

So not calm thank you.

OMG, what's that smell? Sniff, sniff. OMG, it smells really bad. It's ... hypocrisy !!!! And it reeks. My eyes are watering. You need to go outside when you fire one of those off.

From a Bidenette, incredible. Yeah, you have an open mind. Sure you do

It’s hard to be as stupid as the people who still take Trump at his word despite proof that he lies to you.

You say there is proof, however when asked for said proof all you do is either deflect, or post some OP ED journalism piece agreeing with your own snarky attacks...So, you've got nothing.

So not calm thank you.

You should be cheering then, please do so.
MAGA

MAGA!!!!

Watch any Biden rally and all you'll see is hate and anger, it's what you people are made of

Says the tRumptards.

MAGA

Forum List

Back