Trump on Palestinians

Your total ignorance of history is spectacular. LOL

My understanding of history caused you embarrassment in connection with your pointless and irrelevant cut and paste.

Went way over your head. You are hilarious.

So, how are they treating you on the funny farm?
The last funny farm I saw was at the Kibutz Dalia........many years ago,where they were attempting to convert Synthetic Jews into Zionism.....it worked BUT they NEVER became REAL TERRIFIC JEWS.......the experiment failed because these Synthetics were not Real just converts to a cnut OOppps CULT called Zionism.

These Zionists have tried to entwine themselves as to represent Judiasm,revolting I know......We now have Idiots like Phoey claiming Anti-Zionism is Anti-Semitism...how absurd being as Zionist are a Rabble of Terrorists and not Real Jews at all......No wonder MJ you talk of a Funny Farm.....because I have see it first hand,even today the Madness of Zionist is even worse.....today Israel today where the experiment failed is a Funny Farm.....with very Weird Thinking Individuals,the Zionists that is.....the rest of the Jews are fine people,and detest these Synthetics who through lies think they are Gods CHOSEN,.....They are not but they are just a load of Guilt Ridden Nobodys

JUST MORE ANTI SEMITISM HIDDEN BEHIND ANTI ZIONISM THAT SHOWS YOU FREQUENT THE HATE SITES

NOW WHAT HAS THIS TO DO WITH THE TOPIC OF THIS THREAD, ONCE AGAIN YOU DEFLECT BECAUSE YOU ARE BEING BEATEN TO A PULP
I Never Hate JEWS,.........ONLY THE ZIONISTS AND ALL TERRORIST GROUPS ARE THE EXCEPTION..........Pheony I can never be beaten as I am the TRUTH and Rights......H.I.M. THELIQ.............Now bow before I....Pheo

My understanding of history caused you embarrassment in connection with your pointless and irrelevant cut and paste.

Went way over your head. You are hilarious.

So, how are they treating you on the funny farm?
The last funny farm I saw was at the Kibutz Dalia........many years ago,where they were attempting to convert Synthetic Jews into Zionism.....it worked BUT they NEVER became REAL TERRIFIC JEWS.......the experiment failed because these Synthetics were not Real just converts to a cnut OOppps CULT called Zionism.

These Zionists have tried to entwine themselves as to represent Judiasm,revolting I know......We now have Idiots like Phoey claiming Anti-Zionism is Anti-Semitism...how absurd being as Zionist are a Rabble of Terrorists and not Real Jews at all......No wonder MJ you talk of a Funny Farm.....because I have see it first hand,even today the Madness of Zionist is even worse.....today Israel today where the experiment failed is a Funny Farm.....with very Weird Thinking Individuals,the Zionists that is.....the rest of the Jews are fine people,and detest these Synthetics who through lies think they are Gods CHOSEN,.....They are not but they are just a load of Guilt Ridden Nobodys

JUST MORE ANTI SEMITISM HIDDEN BEHIND ANTI ZIONISM THAT SHOWS YOU FREQUENT THE HATE SITES

NOW WHAT HAS THIS TO DO WITH THE TOPIC OF THIS THREAD, ONCE AGAIN YOU DEFLECT BECAUSE YOU ARE BEING BEATEN TO A PULP
I Never Hate JEWS,.........ONLY THE ZIONISTS AND ALL TERRORIST GROUPS ARE THE EXCEPTION..........Pheony I can never be beaten as I am the TRUTH and Rights......H.I.M. THELIQ.............Now bow before I....Pheo

YOU ARE TERRORIST SUPPORTING SCUM THAT HIDES BEHIND ANTI ZIONISM. YOU DONT EVEN KNOW WHAT ZIONISM STANDS FOR OTHER THAN WHAT YOU HAVE PICKED UP FROM THE HATE SITES.

WHEN YOU ARE ON A LOSING STREAK YOU DEFLECT AND DERAIL AND EXPECT YOUR PET MOD TO PROTECT YOU FROM BEING BANNED

Well, if you folks don't know how New York gentiles with money feel about Jews, you are in for a big surprise with Trump. And, he is German. LOL
We know how Trump feels about Jews by the way he trusts his Jewish Zionist son in law as his right hand man, and the way he loves his Jewish grandchildren from his daughter Ivanka, who has converted to Orthodox Judaism.
Ever thought that all Trumps Loans are owned by Zionist Banks Roudy ??????

And so what, so are yours
Nope never used Jewish/Zionist Bankers........anyhow I don't carry any Debt.

You do realize that it is Zionists that own the Reserve Bank in the US,and have done for over 70 years...Nothing will change even after all the Trump Rhetoric because he will do as he is told by the Jewish Bankers,and that is the way it is...

Gee, no other Nazi ever thought to make that ridiculous claim before. :lmao: You give yourself away everyday in every way.

https://www.google.com/url?q=http:/...ds-cse&usg=AFQjCNHg_hA4Ut2b2AuSKTlThNgMDb0LFg

Well, if you folks don't know how New York gentiles with money feel about Jews, you are in for a big surprise with Trump. And, he is German.
With a beautiful family including 2 gorgeous daughters, one of whom is married to a Jew (for whom she converted to Judaism) and with whom she has 3 beautiful Jewish kids ... the prez-elect's grand kids.
You see clearly by your own prose,how these Zionists worm into every part of American Society,both Trump and Clinton's daughters are married to Zionists(a Bet each Way.as it were),Americans are beholden to a few Million Zionists and Trump is another who is a Lapdog to these Terrorists.

What is clear from your prose is the hate for Jooos that rules your world, NaziBoy.

To one such as you, the fact that these young women married Jews is part of some grand Jooo scheme to make Americans "beholden to a few Million Zionists."

To one such as you it isn't possible that they fell in love and married like billions of other people do.

Just so you know: Americans are not "beholden" to a few million Jews or Zionists but there are nearly 100 million Christian Zionists with whom you may have an issue.

Just look at this beautiful Jewish-American Family and eat your heart out you jealous POS:

View attachment 97942

Now he will deny getting this from one of the hate sites he frequents, and then claim that the ADL is a zionist hate site that tells lies. It didnt take monte long to show his hand and prove that he was a LIAR, it took even less for liq to show his and show himself a complete moron
Sorry Pheo,I have never disliked Jews at all,only Zionists,you see there is a massive difference which you should really know...I don't need "SITES" as I am fully aware of Americas dire financial system.....as for the children falling in love,good luck to them and their decendents .....I was merely stating a fact......as for a Christian being a Zionist,that is a contradiction in terms,mind you anything is possible in America (There is a saying outside of America,it states ÖNLY IN AMERICA").......it is much the same with the NAZI PARTY IN ISRAEL.....that too is a contradiction in terms and a disgrace..

You Guys should get of your bums and travel more and meet different people,it may dilute your ignorant myopic thinking.

steve

Throughout his campaign, Trump has condemned Palestinians for their terrorist attacks killing Israeli's.

https://www.algemeiner.com/2016/07/...alls-on-obama-to-recognize-and-condemn-each-a israel ttack-again
Just as the vast majority of Americans have.
Since 1948....Israeli Deaths 22,845.........Palestinian Deaths 156,328......and more than 34,000 Child Palestinian Deaths........Such is the Mentality of, by your statement...the mentality of 290 Million Americans,.....IGNORANT like you.Huh 290 Million Americans indeed.....You are lying and full of Shit

You do realize that it is Zionists that own the Reserve Bank in the US,and have done for over 70 years...Nothing will change even after all the Trump Rhetoric because he will do as he is told by the Jewish Bankers,and that is the way it is...

Gee, no other Nazi ever thought to make that ridiculous claim before. :lmao: You give yourself away everyday in every way.

https://www.google.com/url?q=http:/...ds-cse&usg=AFQjCNHg_hA4Ut2b2AuSKTlThNgMDb0LFg

Well, if you folks don't know how New York gentiles with money feel about Jews, you are in for a big surprise with Trump. And, he is German.
With a beautiful family including 2 gorgeous daughters, one of whom is married to a Jew (for whom she converted to Judaism) and with whom she has 3 beautiful Jewish kids ... the prez-elect's grand kids.
You see clearly by your own prose,how these Zionists worm into every part of American Society,both Trump and Clinton's daughters are married to Zionists(a Bet each Way.as it were),Americans are beholden to a few Million Zionists and Trump is another who is a Lapdog to these Terrorists.

What is clear from your prose is the hate for Jooos that rules your world, NaziBoy.

To one such as you, the fact that these young women married Jews is part of some grand Jooo scheme to make Americans "beholden to a few Million Zionists."

To one such as you it isn't possible that they fell in love and married like billions of other people do.

Just so you know: Americans are not "beholden" to a few million Jews or Zionists but there are nearly 100 million Christian Zionists with whom you may have an issue.

Just look at this beautiful Jewish-American Family and eat your heart out you jealous POS:

View attachment 97942

Now he will deny getting this from one of the hate sites he frequents, and then claim that the ADL is a zionist hate site that tells lies. It didnt take monte long to show his hand and prove that he was a LIAR, it took even less for liq to show his and show himself a complete moron
Trolling (dissatisfied with life) Troll....Zionists carry such mental Guiltiness

Eh Monte & Theliq, don't ya just love this? Enjoy!

Trump Says ‘I Love and Respect Israel and its Citizens’
Nothing Wrong with Don saying that.....steve

Now the matter of Jews/Zionists owning the US Federal Reserve(and Australia"s too)The Bank of England plus so much more......Rothchilds for a start...https://europeanmediacentre.wordpress.com/.../list-of-banks-owned-by-the-jewish-rot...

With the US Reserve,Rothchilds, 5 other Jewish Banks are also owners....they were Sold to these Banks in the 1930's......so Say and others,methinks you have proven that you are none too bright on these matters.

Last edited:
An analogy might be someone that never disliked Germans at all but disliked German Nazis. Get it?

Sorry Pheo,I have never disliked Jews at all,only Zionists,you see there is a massive difference ...
steve

A "massive" difference which you are entirely unable to articulate.
So say you........others clearly know the difference and have articulated,you are silly in your perpetual stupidity of this stupid request.

To my knowledge the only person who has articulated the difference between a Jew and a Zionist on this board was Eloy and by his definition there are virtually no Zionists in the world.

Eh Monte & Theliq, don't ya just love this? Enjoy!

Trump Says ‘I Love and Respect Israel and its Citizens’
Nothing Wrong with Don saying that.....steve

Now the matter of Jews/Zionists owning the US Federal Reserve(and Australia"s too)The Bank of England plus so much more......Rothchilds for a start...https://europeanmediacentre.wordpress.com/.../list-of-banks-owned-by-the-jewish-rot...

With the US Reserve,Rothchilds, 5 other Jewish Banks are also owners....they were Sold to these Banks in the 1930's......so Say and others,methinks you have proven that you are none too bright on these matters.
mind you I don't agree with the comment section of the https euro web site.......

Forum List

Back