Trump officials weigh reopening Obamacare enrollment over coronavirus

That's right. After the first 10k dollars out of pocket, you too can be covered for covid-19!

I would think that Italy's failures would have put this kind of thinking to rest, but here is another aspect of the Trump administration that is very disappointing.

you can blame that on donny first trying to get rid of the ACA - but i digress. anyhoo - without any health coverage, how much would one be paying for any kinda medical care at all 'eh?

That's right. After the first 10k dollars out of pocket, you too can be covered for covid-19!

I would think that Italy's failures would have put this kind of thinking to rest, but here is another aspect of the Trump administration that is very disappointing.

you can blame that on donny first trying to get rid of the ACA - but i digress. anyhoo - without any health coverage, how much would one be paying for any kinda medical care at all 'eh?

Give it up dumb ass. Rump has had nothing to with Deductibles and Max Out of Pockets.

That's exciting! For only $3600/month I can be covered for a disease that I have a .000000002% chance of catching and then a .00000004% chance of dying from. And that's after I pay the $10,000 family deductible.

Holy Fuck, I'm all over that!! Where do I sign up???

Give it up dumb ass. Rump has had nothing to with Deductibles and Max Out of Pockets.

when he got rid of the health ins. enrollment mandate, that destabalised the market - because that helped gauge the how much to charge based on subsidies that bighealthcare would be receiving, dolt. no mandate = less enrollies = less in subsidies = increased premiums & deductables = staying in the black for the health ins companies = no decrease in CEO & board of directors pay & stock holders' bottom lines = the enrollies get screwed.

Part of what makes our health outcomes clearly the best in the world
There is absolutely no factual evidence to suggest our medical outcomes are the best in the world. They aren't even close to the best.

The EU with an equivalent population of 331m to the US, the EU has 141,000 cases while the US has 32,000 cases.
The EU has single-payer healthcare. QED.

when he got rid of the health ins. enrollment mandate, that destabalised the market - because that helped gauge the how much to charge based on subsidies that bighealthcare would be receiving, dolt. no mandate = less enrollies = less in subsidies = increased premiums & deductables = staying in the black for the health ins companies = no decrease in CEO & board of directors pay & stock holders' bottom lines = the enrollies get screwed.

LOL, you're ignorant on the matter. Enrollments hven't dropped at all. In fact ours went up by 25%. The number of enrolles do not determine subsidies OR Deds moron.

Forum List

Back