Trump & Obama's doctor Ronny Jackson: "Absolutely no way" Biden runs for 2nd term, not cognitively fit to be president

Absolutely no way" Biden runs for 2nd term, not cognitively fit to be president​

LET'S GET REAL. Biden isn't cognitively fit to:
  • Park cars.
  • Serve popcorn and lead people to their seats.
  • Give directions in the lobby of a hospital.
  • Run a manual elevator.
  • Serve up drinks at the local Starbucks.
  • Sweep the carpets with a vacuum in a hotel.
  • Fly a child's kite on a windy day.
But we're trusting him to call the shots for 330 million people.

Biden is no longer cognitive, cognitively speaking. Many of the more honest journalists are starting to recognize Biden may be suffering from old age dementia.

What this alleged doctor has done here is grossly unethical.

Biden is demented scum - obviously - but this alleged doctor has no business making these claims.
Everyone knows Biden is no longer there mentally and cognitively. He has no business being leader of the Free World.

As long as Biden refuses to take a congnitive test (like Trump did) his mental acuity will be in question.

Everyone knows Biden is no longer there mentally and cognitively. He has no business being leader of the Free World.
True, but this doctor had NO business speaking about a patient he has not treated.

LET'S GET REAL. Biden isn't cognitively fit to:
  • Park cars.
  • Serve popcorn and lead people to their seats.
  • Give directions in the lobby of a hospital.
  • Run a manual elevator.
  • Serve up drinks at the local Starbucks.
  • Sweep the carpets with a vacuum in a hotel.
  • Fly a child's kite on a windy day.
But we're trusting him to call the shots for 330 million people.
Whoever runs against Joe Biden in 2024 (if he does run) should challenge him to take a cognitive test.

In passing I am 75 and for the last two years have had to take a cognitive test during my annual physical. I aced it both times. I think the test I took is a quick version and if you fail there is a longer test.

From what I read the simple cognitive test I took is a requirement. Did Joe Biden take one and if not how did he avoid it. I suppose high level democrats are above cognitive testing just like they are above the rule of law.

According to the association, cognitive tests are a "required component" of the Medicare annual wellness visit for any seniors over the age of 65 to establish a cognitive baseline so practitioners can compare responses from year to year.

***snip***

True, but this doctor had NO business speaking about a patient he has not treated.
Well it's pretty obvious that Biden is mentally impaired. Until Biden takes a cognitive test he will be questioned.

Forum List

Back