TRUMP: Obama Was Disrespected by Cuban Tyrant Raul Castro – Obama Should Have Turned Plane Around

Steve_McGarrett

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2013
I agree with Trump. How humiliating it is for this president's wreckless actions wanting to open relations with dictators who allowed their country to be the launching point of nuclear ballistic missiles to destroy the whole Eastern seaboard of the United States.

castro-ahmadinejad.jpg

Castro greeted Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad at the Havana airport.
–But not Obama.

TRUMP: Obama Was Disrespected by Cuban Tyrant Raul Castro - Obama Should Have Turned Plane Around (VIDEO) - The Gateway Pundit

I agree with Trump. How humiliating it is for this president's wreckless actions wanting to open relations with dictators who allowed their country to be the launching point of nuclear ballistic missiles to destroy the whole Eastern seaboard of the United States.

castro-ahmadinejad.jpg

–But not Obama.

TRUMP: Obama Was Disrespected by Cuban Tyrant Raul Castro - Obama Should Have Turned Plane Around (VIDEO) - The Gateway Pundit

While it's rare for President Obama to meet a foreign dignitary's plane, the greeting of the Pope at the airport is not unheard of

President Obama to Pope Francis: I'll Pick You Up At the Airport

Castro has set a good example for other leaders how to meet Obama properly, the way he actually deserves: with "no respect" [Trump]. Well done, Castro!

Last edited:
Only those with very, very tiny hands will constantly cry about being "respected".

And 75+% of the USA supports relations with Cuba and dropping the embargo. This issue will lead to some serious Republican election losses, if they choose to keep crying about it.

Trump would have pouted and gone home if Megyn Kelly were there. Just the man we need facing down Vladimir Putin

castro-ahmadinejad.jpg

–But not Obama.

--LOL

fitting

--LOL

Meeting someone at the airport is a task for limo drivers

Leaders meet at the official residence

635941565779139355-Obama-and-Raul-Castro.jpg

But But Obama is standing on the right ... Iran President got to stand on the Left....

SCANDAL!!!!!!!!
:banana2:

Gee , y'all still but hurt over the British burning the White House in 1812 ?

Get over it . Embargo= fail.

Forum List

Back