Trump now wants his face on Mt. Rushmore.....LOLOLOLO

Status
Not open for further replies.

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
NYT: White House reached out to South Dakota governor about adding Trump to Mount Rushmore
1597065903502.png

One would think, the orange guy would be happy having his face on toilet paper, cause even he knows he's full of shit....Not good enough...the orange guy wants his face along with the great one, right up there alone side our hero's because according to Trump, he's the best damn thing since the invention of solar powered dildo's. Its no secret, Trump is retarded and brain dead, as are his supporters, but having resided over the worst economy and pandemic in all our history, one can only imagine what lurks in that head of his.....I for one would love to see his face up there....ONLY FOR TARGET PRACTICE AND SPONSORED BY THE SECOND AMEND AND THE NRA!! And anybody chipping away at the mouth, gets a life time admission to the parks.

NYT: White House reached out to South Dakota governor about adding Trump to Mount Rushmore
View attachment 373293

One would think, the orange guy would be happy having his face on toilet paper, cause even he knows he's full of shit....Not good enough...the orange guy wants his face along with the great one, right up there alone side our hero's because according to Trump, he's the best damn thing since the invention of solar powered dildo's. Its no secret, Trump is retarded and brain dead, as are his supporters, but having resided over the worst economy and pandemic in all our history, one can only imagine what lurks in that head of his.....I for one would love to see his face up there....ONLY FOR TARGET PRACTICE AND SPONSORED BY THE SECOND AMEND AND THE NRA!! And anybody chipping away at the mouth, gets a life time admission to the parks.
If your side had it’s fucking way there would be no Mt. Rushmore. You idiots want to pull the whole thing down. Who do you think you are fooling? Oh yes, more idiots just like you.

View attachment 373293

only tyrants and dictators demand that they be lionized with statues.

View attachment 373293

Isn't there a statue of Obama, somewhere?

I wonder if he said, "no, I don't want a statue".

View attachment 373293

Isn't there a statue of Obama, somewhere?

I wonder if he said, "no, I don't want a statue".

you are stupider than you are dumb

obama never demanded or asked for a statue

if You and your piece of shit human garbage conservative friends want to build a hideous statue of your rotten stinking filthy disgusting "dear leader" then go ahead.

you are human garbage

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back