Trump now says he'll let the DREAMER illegals stay!!!

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
This is pure amnesty just like obozo did.!!! Why can't we have a president who will enforce the law.? All illegals should be sent packing - no exceptions.

Trump tells young immigrants in US illegally to ‘rest easy’

april 21 2017 WASHINGTON – Young immigrants brought to the U.S. as children and now here illegally can “rest easy,” President Donald Trump said Friday, telling the “dreamers” they will not be targets for deportation under his immigration policies.

Trump, in a wide-ranging interview with the Associated Press, said his administration is “not after the dreamers, we are after the criminals.”

The president, who took a hard line on immigration as a candidate, vowed anew to fulfill his promise to construct a wall along the U.S.-Mexico border. But he stopped short of demanding that funding for the project be included in a spending bill Congress must pass by the end of next week in order to keep the government running.

I lost count. Anybody got a list of his campaign promises that he has completely reversed since the election? I remember something about Mexico paying for a wall.

• Banned
Would we tolerate a president who told bank robbers "rest easy - i'm gonna let your break our laws."

• Banned
I lost count. Anybody got a list of his campaign promises that he has completely reversed since the election? I remember something about Mexico paying for a wall.

I never really cared about the wall but i did want trump to deport every illegal he catches and take away all the freebies we give them. Now he says he won't even try to deport millions of them.

I never really cared about the wall but i did want trump to deport every illegal he catches and take away all the freebies we give them. Now he says he won't even try to deport millions of them.

So he lied to you? It's not like you weren't warned.

If they're paying taxes and don't have a criminal record I say give them a chance.

My Mexican co worker is illegal, and first had one expensive cancer surgery paid for by the USA government, now he has cancer again, so the USA government has to pay for it again.

Now, he tells me he's going to start a fire, and shoot people at my place of work.

Gee, what gratitude.

Do you think he deserves a chance to be here, really?

Come on you guys you know he'll change his mind tomorrow if the winds blow the other way.

If they're paying taxes and don't have a criminal record I say give them a chance.

My Mexican co worker is illegal, and first had one expensive cancer surgery paid for by the USA government, now he has cancer again, so the USA government has to pay for it again.

Now, he tells me he's going to start a fire, and shoot people at my place of work.

Gee, what gratitude.

You haven't called the cops yet?

Then get a law passed that says that. For trump to just say - i'm gonna exempt millions of people from obeying our laws - is all wrong.

Gee, what gratitude.

Gee, what gratitude.

No, because I have no evidence, and then he'll probably come back, and really kill me.

Forum List

Back