Trump now says he wants to send 15,000 troops

Does anyone actually think this isn’t completely retarded?

Hey, just as a reminder, it’ll take months til that caravan gets to the border and by then the size would be a lot smaller.

Trump is a fucking moron.

Trump says U.S. could send up to 15,000 troops to border

I think it is a great thing.

He should have 150,000. Anything we need to do to secure our border. After all securing the US is the primary job of the US military.

I would much rather have them protecting our border than somebody else border, wouldn't you?

All active duty regiments should have to do a rotation on the border. Good place to do training.

We have enough of those little shithead Illegals overrunning our borders. We don't need any more. We to also round up the Illegals here and send them packing.

MAGA Baby! God bless Trump for doing the right thing. It is about time we had somebody that has the courage to do the right thing.

you're a fkn moron
he's finally doing what should've been done YEARS ago
I hope they try to resist and get shot to DEATH

My friend......
Finally doing WHAT ???
30,000 to 45,000 cross the border EVERY MONTH. These caravans are a political stunt.
Who's doing their job again please?
shoot to kill those bastards
I'm tired of these jackasses thinking they can just come on in--and waste MY $$$
FK them to HELL

Wouldn’t it be nice to have a couple hundres thousand loyal Americans show up for backup. Just to make the blockade much stronger. Maybe we could help pitch tents that the illegals can call home until they are deported. Feed them a steady diet of beans and biscuits. Make them want to go home.

The funny thing is that when you remotely breath a word about gun control, every conservative loses his shit and says “We need guns to stop the government”. Now…15,000 troops being sent to 3 states and these same dumb fucks can’t wait to roll out the welcome mat.

Wouldn’t it be nice to have a couple hundres thousand loyal Americans show up for backup. Just to make the blockade much stronger. Maybe we could help pitch tents that the illegals can call home until they are deported. Feed them a steady diet of beans and biscuits. Make them want to go home.

:yes_text12:

But...face it....Americans are p[ussies (skuze the french)
A FEW might go...but they will be EASILY overwhelmed.

It would take 500,000 to 1,000,000 Americans.

Pop Quiz Patriots.....

Who said......(and exactly what does it mean?)
"The tree of Liberty must occasionally be refreshed with the blood of Patriots and Tyrants ?

The funny thing is that when you remotely breath a word about gun control, every conservative loses his shit and says “We need guns to stop the government”. Now…15,000 troops being sent to 3 states and these same dumb fucks can’t wait to roll out the welcome mat.

The military is on our side lib :itsok:

The US military has apparently taken a shit dive since Trump became president if we 15000 troops to control 3500 emaciated men, women, children and grandparents.
`
This is going to cost a lot of money for so little gain. A Pyrrhic victory for the migrants.
This is just Trump playing the American people for fools. He knows his supporters will jump when he says jump. No surprise they are climaxing over this proposal.

Nothing to do one thing with the other.

The guns the troops have will protect Americans from the illegal invaders! :thup:

The guns the troops have will protect Americans from the illegal invaders! :thup:

My child....pay attention.....I love you dearly....BUTT....

The Pentagon HAS ALREADY SAID....the troops cannot detain or stop the illegals and have no powers to stop, detain or arrest them.
They've already set up the EXCUSE that ultimately they'll get in.
For your educational pleasure, I did provide a link earlier. Please read it.

It's like having a dishwasher....but you have to wash the dishes in the sink before loading it.....what good is it?

Boo hoo Trump stopping the Blue Wave
Oh yeah those Texans are going to love to make room for 15,000 troops.
Most Texans love our troops not the illegals who break down their fences, kill their livestock, and shit all over their property. The troops will keep it clean, bring their own food and leave the place as they found it by respecting the area.

Damn sounds like you are a fucking traitor to the country Bill, dont you believe in personal private property?
So does that mean Texans will let them on their private land? That’s the only way 15,000 would fit.

You have absolutely no idea what you're talking about. The Roosevelt Reservation line subjects 60 feet back from the US/Mexico border to federal jurisdiction. There's 1,250 miles of Texas/Mexico border. That translates to 14 square miles to station troops in.

If you don't think you can disperse 15,000 troops into 14 square miles of territory, you're fantastically ignorant.
Well see I do actually because the border runs through not only private land, but small towns. That’s why the wall is such a moronic idea.

My child....pay attention.....

The Pentagon HAS ALREADY SAID....the troops cannot detain or stop the illegals and have no powers to stop, detain or arrest them.

For your educational pleasure, I did provide a link earlier. Please read it.

It's like having a dishwasher....but you have to wash the dishes in the sink before loading it.....what good is it?

But the troops can protect ....and that's why they are being sent there.:04:

I don't think that libs see how insulting this is to all of our immigrants who entered legally.
They need to come in the legal way like everybody else does.

you're a fkn moron
he's finally doing what should've been done YEARS ago
I hope they try to resist and get shot to DEATH

My friend......
Finally doing WHAT ???
30,000 to 45,000 cross the border EVERY MONTH. These caravans are a political stunt.
Who's doing their job again please?
shoot to kill those bastards
I'm tired of these jackasses thinking they can just come on in--and waste MY $$$
FK them to HELL
"shoot to kill those bastards"....this is the MAGA way!

But the troops can protect ....and that's why they are being sent there.:04:

Gosh, I feel awful breaking it to you my dear....
Mattis and The pentagon have already made it clear it's symbolic and they have no powers to do anything except maybe tell jokes and wave as the caravan passes by.

Forum List

Back