Trump now says he wants to send 15,000 troops

Boo hoo Trump stopping the Blue Wave
Oh yeah those Texans are going to love to make room for 15,000 troops.
Most Texans love our troops not the illegals who break down their fences, kill their livestock, and shit all over their property. The troops will keep it clean, bring their own food and leave the place as they found it by respecting the area.

Damn sounds like you are a fucking traitor to the country Bill, dont you believe in personal private property?
So does that mean Texans will let them on their private land? That’s the only way 15,000 would fit.

Most Texans love our troops not the illegals who break down their fences, kill their livestock, and shit all over their property. The troops will keep it clean, bring their own food and leave the place as they found it by respecting the area.

Damn sounds like you are a fucking traitor to the country Bill, dont you believe in personal private property?
So does that mean Texans will let them on their private land? That’s the only way 15,000 would fit.

I’m thinking Texas May capsize

Do away with the loopholes in our immigration policy improve border security and it’s much less likely you will have caravans from Central America heading here which means there will be no reason to send troops to the border.

Exactly, but neither Republicans nor Democrats will make those changes

Republicans would

Obviously not, because they've had ample opportunities to do so.

When have they had ample time?

If you're in this thread to just troll and not actually participate in the OP's discussion, now is the time to leave

I don't care if he sends the 1st Cav from Fort Hood. If it stops the invasion it is a good thing. if Carter had stopped the Mariel Boatlift Miami would be a much better and safer place.

Trump is a fucking moron.
No, actually it's just you!
And you are the many reasons why you can't even hold a conversation without calling names and having any valid points.

Please don't tell me your post is "proof". It's actually from a Yahoo site. Who the fuck reads news from Yahoo anymore? Lol

No, actually it's just you!
And you are the many reasons why you can't even hold a conversation without calling names and having any valid points.

Please don't tell me your post is "proof". It's actually from a Yahoo site. Who the fuck reads news from Yahoo anymore? Lol

I second that. :thup:

I’m thinking Texas May capsize

Hopefully theyll spread out so we won't tip over.

Does anyone actually think this isn’t completely retarded?

Hey, just as a reminder, it’ll take months til that caravan gets to the border and by then the size would be a lot smaller.

Trump says U.S. could send up to 15,000 troops to border
What's retarded about it? The point here is to prevent every last loser in the Caravan from getting across the border. That can take a lot of men.

Hey, just as a reminder, it’ll take months til that caravan gets to the border and by then the size would be a lot smaller.

I say...go right ahead...our troops get paid no matter what. Better they enjoy themselves in SoCal, etc. than be sent to Afghanistan.

Those 15,000 troops aren't just for the illegal immigrants who are going to show up at the border, but the liberal suckass shields who are going to be there in support of the diseased horde. I just hope the troops wont be racist, but shoot everyone on the Mexican side of the border, black, white or brown.
"and shoot everyone on the Mexican side of the border...."

No violent talk to be seen here by the Rightwing, eh?

Federal law prohibits the military from acting as a domestic police force, which means the troops going to the border cannot detain immigrants, cannot seize drugs from smugglers or have any direct involvement in stopping the caravan. Instead, their role largely will mirror that of the existing National Guard troops, including providing helicopter support for border missions, installing concrete barriers and repairing and maintaining vehicles.

Mattis, when asked if troop deployment to border is a stunt: 'We don't do stunts'

Like I always said, The Federal Legislative is the greatest threat to the American People. Always HAS been.

Mattis, Trump and every person in Congress saying otherwise is LYING TO YOU.
They fully intend to allow ALL illegals entry....after a symbolic hold at the border until you go back to your football game or movie. we are under the SAME grip as Europe.
Only reason it has taken longer is the oceans to the East and West.
Lest you forget, they ALREADY allow 30,000 - 45,000 safe passage every MONTH...have been for YEARS.

So, we can be invaded....and the Feds will arrest and prosecute Americans who dare to try to fulfill their CONSTITUTIONAL DUTY of protecting their own nation.

Isn't that cute? have you ever heard of a nation of fools MORE deserving of what they get?
The US and only one other nation give free citizenship to anyone who can dump their womb on US soil.

Wondering when China and Russia will create programs for their citizens to come here by the millions to exploit that idiotic BS? They SHOULD. Probably already DO.

Last edited:

Those 15,000 troops aren't just for the illegal immigrants who are going to show up at the border, but the liberal suckass shields who are going to be there in support of the diseased horde. I just hope the troops wont be racist, but shoot everyone on the Mexican side of the border, black, white or brown.
"and shoot everyone on the Mexican side of the border...."

No violent talk to be seen here by the Rightwing, eh?

No they will not shoot at anyone.

Federal law prohibits the military from acting as a domestic police force, which means the troops going to the border cannot detain immigrants, cannot seize drugs from smugglers or have any direct involvement in stopping the caravan. Instead, their role largely will mirror that of the existing National Guard troops, including providing helicopter support for border missions, installing concrete barriers and repairing and maintaining vehicles.

Mattis, when asked if troop deployment to border is a stunt: 'We don't do stunts'

Like I always said, The Federal Legislative is the greatest threat to the American People. Always HAS been.

So, we can be invaded....and the Feds will arrest and prosecute Americans who dare to try to fulfill their CONSTITUTIONAL DUTY of protecting their own nation.

Isn't that cute? have you ever heard of a nation of fools MORE deserving of what they get?
The US and only one other nation give free citizenship to anyone who can dump their womb on US soil.

Wondering when China and Russia will create programs for their citizens to come here by the millions to exploit that idiotic BS? They SHOULD. Probably already DO.

Are you talking about American citizens or our military

Forum List

Back