Trump not aging very well. Could this affect him in 2024?

Donald Trump's looking older than Joe Biden, who is older than him.
Will this be a liability for him in 2024?
His hand veins are showing, his nipples are near bellybutton level and he looks like a great grampa.
Is this why he hasn't be campaign as hard as expected? Age is unforgiving.

Looks like he's lost weight, getting in campaign shape! BTW remember your President is a brain damaged zombie who is one fall away from needing a scooter. I'm surprised you went there.

His hand veins are showing, his nipples are near bellybutton level and he looks like a great grampa.

He looks fine. If anything, it looks like he has lost some weight.

Reality is not paranoia. You are just plain stupid.
So every court is against you...every politician in office is against you, every election official is against you....

You sure do have a lot of enemies.

Let me guess...everyone else is wrong and you are the only one who is right.

So every court is against you...every politician in office is against you, every election official is against you....

You sure do have a lot of enemies.

Let me guess...everyone else is wrong and you are the only one who is right.
I have never said that. But I am right about a lot. The election was stolen and the destruction of the country started in earnest.

In America, appearance and character are more important than having the ability to deliver results.

You sound pretty upset about not being able to afford the cheapest food in America.....

Again, if you can't afford MacDonalds (is that how you spell it????)....that is your fault.
Who said anything about affording it? Do you think a fast food garbage meal is worth $14? I don’t.

You should try to avoid strawman arguments

Forum List

Back