Trump not aging very well. Could this affect him in 2024?

They are both entirely too old to do this. Both of them.

That said, there is no doubt Trump is in much better shape than Biden. God help us, but Biden can barely even read off the Teleprompter anymore.
Yes they are. Both of them.
You lost me once you claimed this>>>>there is no doubt Trump is in much better shape than Biden.

Don't confuse this ^^^^ with me defending biden.

I can't.
Just quit defending trump at every second.

I agree with Sue….both sides need to look at younger candidates.
Why can't we ALL agree on this and deny trump, biden, and oh so many congress members.

Yes they are. Both of them.
You lost me once you claimed this>>>>there is no doubt Trump is in much better shape than Biden.

Don't confuse this ^^^^ with me defending biden.

I can't.
Just quit defending trump at every second.

Why can't we ALL agree on this and deny trump, biden, and oh so many congress members.
Why? Because it's bullshit.

The only problem I see is that there aren't enough capable younger candidates that want the job, given what a shit show Washington DC is...

Why? Because it's bullshit.

The only problem I see is that there aren't enough capable younger candidates that want the job, given what a shit show Washington DC is...
There are plenty, both sides.
Looks at what the right has offered......Boebert, Gaetz, Greene, oh and Santos.....LOOLLOLL
They ^^^^ all suck ass, but at least they are not OLD 80+ White Guys

Looks at what the right has offered......Boebert, Gaetz, Greene, oh and Santos.....LOOLLOLL
You mean they suck because they aren't America hating communist scum like you and the Democrats.

None of those would have a chance at the nomination on the right…You trying to be funny?

At any age or make-up level he is a fucking force of nature.

I advise folk to stay the fuck out of his way.
I’m just not seeing the “force of nature” part.

1677547177150.gif

Well, that's without his makeup.

Once he has his makeup on and has his hair combed like cartoon character, all nice and pretty and poofy, wearing his $10,000 power suit with the big shoulders 'n stuff, he's the metrosexual of their dreams!
At least he doesn’t trip on stairs, fall down, not having the coordination to ride a bike or is incontinent like BRANDON

While I don't have it written down, it is easily ascertainable.

There are a certain number of Absentee Ballots that are mailed in every election, including 2020.
Legitimate ballots that have been requested because of the voter's inability to actually go to the polls.

They know that number.
They know the number of actual mail in votes returned in 2020.

The difference in the two numbers gives a really good estimate to work from.

Nope. That does not work.

I voted by mail in 2020 for no reason other than I wanted to.

I requested my ballot using personal information known only to me or an ID thief. The ballot was then mailed to my address on file. Once received I filled it out and using a code on the ballot only known to me I was able to track it from post office to election office to processing to being counted.

That vote was every bit as verifiable as if I had went down and did it in person

Nope. That does not work.

I voted by mail in 2020 for no reason other than I wanted to.

I requested my ballot using personal information known only to me or an ID thief. The ballot was then mailed to my address on file. Once received I filled it out and using a code on the ballot only known to me I was able to track it from post office to election office to processing to being counted.

That vote was every bit as verifiable as if I had went down and did it in person

Because you did actual absentee voting.
I appreciate you confirming my post.

Because you did actual absentee voting.
I appreciate you confirming my post.

No, I did vote by mail. No reason needed, no reasons asked. Different process than absentee voting, which I did many times while in the Marines.

I will never vote in person again if I can help it.

Forum List

Back