Trump Must Release Tax Returns, Supreme Court rules

Trump and his minions desperately try to hide as much as they can in legal venue after legal venue, but the the American People may get to see the Loser's promise to release his tax returns finally fulfilled.

Since January of 2019, ... the Committee on Ways and Means has sought to obtain Donald Trump’s tax returns.
Last week, after 1,329 days – “almost as long as the American Civil War,”... those returns were finally turned over to the committee after the U.S. Supreme Court ruled without dissent that Trump could not block their release under the law.
The documents are in the hands of Ways and Means chairman Richard Neal... Neal hopes the committee can “now conduct the oversight that we’ve sought the last 3½ years.”
They won’t get any cooperation from Republicans, who voted 18 times in the last session to block resolutions seeking Trump’s tax returns. But in the four weeks remaining under Democratic control, the committee could comb the returns and, ideally, release a public report.
Trump will soon join all presidential nominees since Jimmy Carter who have respected the public's right to know and have come clean.

Actually, this has NOTHING to do with showing the public his returns. This is about giving them to Congress for the purpose of Congress supposedly considering legislation.

And the giving of the returns to Congress doesn't give any congressman the "right" to expose this private citizen's tax information to the media.

Actually, this has NOTHING to do with showing the public his returns. This is about giving them to Congress for the purpose of Congress supposedly considering legislation.

And the giving of the returns to Congress doesn't give any congressman the "right" to expose this private citizen's tax information to the media.
Theoretically, of course.

Trump's desperate desire to hide what he promised to share may still be seriously impaired.

... [A] few weeks may be long enough to unearth evidence of any unusual or potentially improper accounting by Mr Trump—and for those details to leak to the public."
In September 2020, Trump's tax returns were leaked to The New York Times. The newspaper published a lengthy investigation revealing that he had paid just $750 federal income taxes in 2016 and 2017 and that his luxury golf resorts had reported losses of more than $315.6 million since 2000.

With a little help from his all his friends on the Supreme Court, Trump will be partially fulfilling his 2016 promise to release his tax returns.

Last edited:
Theoretically, of course.

Trump's desperate desire to hide what he promised to share may still be seriously impaired.

... [A] few weeks may be long enough to unearth evidence of any unusual or potentially improper accounting by Mr Trump—and for those details to leak to the public."
In September 2020, Trump's tax returns were leaked to The New York Times. The newspaper published a lengthy investigation revealing that he had paid just $750 federal income taxes in 2016 and 2017 and that his luxury golf resorts had reported losses of more than $315.6 million since 2000.

With a little help from his all his friends on the Supreme Court, Trump will be partially fulfilling his 2016 promise to release his tax returns.

Theoretically, releasing someone's tax returns to the general public can get your sorry ass sued.

And you can ask Stormy Fucking Daniels, the President has a full staff of lawyers on his payroll and doesn't shy away from going to court.

Theoretically, releasing someone's tax returns to the general public can get your sorry ass sued.
Of course. Presumably, the Committee is well aware that subtlety is essential in assisting Trump to fulfill his promise to the public. That does not requite a dump of voluminous, itemized documents. Gleaning the essentials should suffice.

Let's let this be a litmus test for Democrat duplicity. If details of his taxes, deductions, etc., show up in the NYT or WAPO in the next few months, then the whole pursuit of his returns has been a sham. That is to say, it has nothing to do with any legitimate tax policy motive, and was entirely an attempt to find information potentially damaging to Donald Trump, in order to derail his 2024 candidacy.

The leak to the Media would, of course, be a felony, for which no one will ever be charged.

Gotta love it
Trump delays, delays, delays

The House FINALLY gets their requested documents with a month left of Democratic control

What do you think Republicans will do with Trumps tax documents
It won't matter once the information is in the hands of the SDNY District Attorney and the Special Prosecutor.
They have no expiration date.
It's game over for Trump.
The jig is up.

Just hide and watch.

Well, it's only 6 years too late, and by court order, but Trump can't hide his finances any longer.

WASHINGTON — The Supreme Court on Tuesday cleared the way for a House committee to receive former President Donald J. Trump’s tax returns, refusing his request to block their release in the waning weeks of Democratic control of the chamber.

The court’s order, which was unsigned and did not note any dissents, is the most recent instance in which it has sided against Mr. Trump, who appointed three justices to the bench. The decision means that the Treasury Department is likely to soon turn over Mr. Trump’s financial documents to the House, which has been seeking them since 2019.

Mr. Trump’s legal team had urged the justices to extend a lower court’s stay as it pursued an appeal before the Supreme Court, saying the House’s request raised issues that were too important to let the Treasury Department turn over his files before they were resolved.

But Douglas N. Letter, the chief lawyer for the House, urged the Supreme Court not to intervene, pointing to a new Congress in January. Any further delay “would leave the committee and Congress as a whole little or no time to complete their legislative work,” he wrote in a brief earlier this month.

In a terse order, the Supreme Court said it was denying Mr. Trump’s application for a stay. It did not include any legal reasoning for the decision.

In Blow to Trump, Supreme Court Permits House to Obtain His Tax Returns
5q0qd2.jpg

It won't matter once the information is in the hands of the SDNY District Attorney and the Special Prosecutor.
They have no expiration date.
It's game over for Trump.
The jig is up.

Just hide and watch.

President Trump is audited every year, and his returns are examined in detail every year by trained IRS agents.

If they didn't see any problem, why do you think a congressman or other political stooge will?

I have been blatantly anti-semetic? when?

i never said you were. you need to take a reading comp class.

Trump did not describe the torch bearing folks fine people, that's a lie

they aren't 'folks'. they are rat fucking anti semites.

" I will tell you something. I watched those very closely -- much more closely than you people watched it. And you have -- you had a group on one side that was bad, and you had a group on the other side that was also very violent. And nobody wants to say that, but I’ll say it right now. You had a group -- you had a group on the other side that came charging in, without a permit, and they were very, very violent."

Reporter: "Do you think that what you call the alt-left is the same as neo-Nazis?"

Trump: "Those people -- all of those people – excuse me, I’ve condemned neo-Nazis. I’ve condemned many different groups. But not all of those people were neo-Nazis, believe me. Not all of those people were white supremacists by any stretch. Those people were also there because they wanted to protest the taking down of a statue of Robert E. Lee."

Once again, you are lying and projecting....

LOL!!!! a statue of a traitor to the united states who fought for the right to keep owning people.

no matter how you slice it or dice it - donny courts the very rat fuckers who were torch bearing.

nice try at defending yer chosen one. will you be trying to CONvince me that he really didn't know who david duke was too?

President Trump is audited every year, and his returns are examined in detail every year by trained IRS agents.

If they didn't see any problem, why do you think a congressman or other political stooge will?
Who told you that twice impeached, disgraced, one-term, EX President Trump gets audited every year?
Him?

i never said you were. you need to take a reading comp class.

they aren't 'folks'. they are rat fucking anti semites.

LOL!!!! a statue of a traitor to the united states who fought for the right to keep owning people.

no matter how you slice it or dice it - donny courts the very rat fuckers who were torch bearing.

nice try at defending yer chosen one. will you be trying to CONvince me that he really didn't know who david duke was too?
1) of course you did
2) ok
3) Lee fought for the dems, Jefferson etc.

No he didnt, you lied, the facts quash your lies. Lies and projection from the demklan

1) of course you did

show the post.

if it walks like a torch bearing nazi ...

images

066c.png

15XP-DOXXING-superJumbo.jpg

... & talks like a torch bearing nazi ...

it is a fucking nazi.

3) Lee fought for the dems, Jefferson etc.

lee fought for slavery. lol , & history has changed ... the parties flipped in the early 60s. you know it & i know it.

the (R) party is not the party of lincoln. & hasbnt been for a very long time.

No he didnt, you lied, the facts quash your lies. Lies and projection from the demklan
By Linda Qiu March 2, 2016

Donald Trump's absurd claim that he knows nothing about former KKK leader David Duke​

A few days before Donald Trump dominated Super Tuesday, the Republican frontrunner was being rebuked left and right for declining to denounce former Ku Klux Klan leader David Duke.
The controversy began Feb. 24, when Duke said that he supports Trump’s candidacy and told listeners of his radio program to "get active" for Trump. Two days later, Trump disavowed Duke in a news conference.
But Trump, who claims to have the "world’s greatest memory," seemed to have forgotten this by Feb. 28. When CNN’s Jake Tapper asked him about Duke, Trump claimed ignorance four times:
"Well, just so you understand, I don't know anything about David Duke. okay? I don't know anything about what you're even talking about with white supremacy or white supremacists. So, I don't know.
"I don't know, did he endorse me or what's going on, because, you know, I know nothing about David Duke. I know nothing about white supremacists. And so you're asking me a question that I'm supposed to be talking about people that I know nothing about. …
"I don't know any -- honestly, I don't know David Duke. I don't believe I have ever met him. I'm pretty sure I didn't meet him. And I just don't know anything about him."
PolitiFact - Donald Trump's absurd claim that he knows nothing about former KKK leader David Duke

40 secs in.

snopes pants on fire.gif

show the post.

if it walks like a torch bearing nazi ...

images

066c.png

15XP-DOXXING-superJumbo.jpg

... & talks like a torch bearing nazi ...

it is a fucking nazi.

lee fought for slavery. lol , & history has changed ... the parties flipped in the early 60s. you know it & i know it.

the (R) party is not the party of lincoln. & hasbnt been for a very long time.

By Linda Qiu March 2, 2016

Donald Trump's absurd claim that he knows nothing about former KKK leader David Duke​

A few days before Donald Trump dominated Super Tuesday, the Republican frontrunner was being rebuked left and right for declining to denounce former Ku Klux Klan leader David Duke.
The controversy began Feb. 24, when Duke said that he supports Trump’s candidacy and told listeners of his radio program to "get active" for Trump. Two days later, Trump disavowed Duke in a news conference.
But Trump, who claims to have the "world’s greatest memory," seemed to have forgotten this by Feb. 28. When CNN’s Jake Tapper asked him about Duke, Trump claimed ignorance four times:
"Well, just so you understand, I don't know anything about David Duke. okay? I don't know anything about what you're even talking about with white supremacy or white supremacists. So, I don't know.
"I don't know, did he endorse me or what's going on, because, you know, I know nothing about David Duke. I know nothing about white supremacists. And so you're asking me a question that I'm supposed to be talking about people that I know nothing about. …
"I don't know any -- honestly, I don't know David Duke. I don't believe I have ever met him. I'm pretty sure I didn't meet him. And I just don't know anything about him."
PolitiFact - Donald Trump's absurd claim that he knows nothing about former KKK leader David Duke

40 secs in.

View attachment 733317

'cept ... <snicker>

ye has blatantly been anti semetic.

2) ok...not sure what that has to do with my comment...
3) yes, he fought for the Demafascist cause of slavery....
4) not sure what that is about, who cares? Lots of people don't pay attention to David Duke...only Demafacist seem to care a lot about him

2) ok...not sure what that has to do with my comment...
3) yes, he fought for the Demafascist cause of slavery....
4) not sure what that is about, who cares? Lots of people don't pay attention to David Duke...only Demafacist seem to care a lot about him

donny was happy to have his support. as he does with all the deplorables.

you defending him & making excuses is pathetic at best.

carry on.

Patriots don't avoid paying taxes. Trump really is a patriot? He himself knows full well! Lol. :)

Well, it's only 6 years too late, and by court order, but Trump can't hide his finances any longer.

WASHINGTON — The Supreme Court on Tuesday cleared the way for a House committee to receive former President Donald J. Trump’s tax returns, refusing his request to block their release in the waning weeks of Democratic control of the chamber.

The court’s order, which was unsigned and did not note any dissents, is the most recent instance in which it has sided against Mr. Trump, who appointed three justices to the bench. The decision means that the Treasury Department is likely to soon turn over Mr. Trump’s financial documents to the House, which has been seeking them since 2019.

Mr. Trump’s legal team had urged the justices to extend a lower court’s stay as it pursued an appeal before the Supreme Court, saying the House’s request raised issues that were too important to let the Treasury Department turn over his files before they were resolved.

But Douglas N. Letter, the chief lawyer for the House, urged the Supreme Court not to intervene, pointing to a new Congress in January. Any further delay “would leave the committee and Congress as a whole little or no time to complete their legislative work,” he wrote in a brief earlier this month.

In a terse order, the Supreme Court said it was denying Mr. Trump’s application for a stay. It did not include any legal reasoning for the decision.

In Blow to Trump, Supreme Court Permits House to Obtain His Tax Returns
and it keeps coming

By now you've reviewed all of Trump's tax returns, so tell us, what did you find?

LOL
A "jury found two entities controlled by Trump guilty on 17 counts of criminal tax fraud and falsifying business records." His tax returns get released. He's about to see his deposition in a case related to his rape thing unsealed. A few state cases and the DOJ are hot on his heels.

There are suits going after him for monetary damages. There's more,

His days as a teflon Don are over

A "jury found two entities controlled by Trump guilty on 17 counts of criminal tax fraud and falsifying business records." His tax returns get released. He's about to see his deposition in a case related to his rape thing unsealed. A few state cases and the DOJ are hot on his heels.

There are suits going after him for monetary damages. There's more,

His days as a teflon Don are over

That had nothing to do with Trump's tax returns, which you were so eager to see. Now you've seen them. What did you find?

Forum List

Back