Trump Must Release Tax Returns, Supreme Court rules

You go to sites that tell you what you want to hear. Period. Nor am I into your classic attempt distraction and misdirection.

DOJ ruled against the Traitor.

You go to sites that tell you what you want to hear. Period. Nor am I into your classic attempt distraction and misdirection.

DOJ ruled against the Traitor.
Liar . Quit going to those Leftist sites to get the info that you want to hear 👂

Liar . Quit going to those Leftist sites to get the info that you want to hear 👂

I am NOT a "Leftist", whatever the fuck that is. I am an American. I have served my country in the U.S. Army for 6+Years. Just because I am not Reich Winger, that does not mean I am a "Leftist", it means I am expressing my Constitutional Right To Freedom of Speech.

Well, it's only 6 years too late, and by court order, but Trump can't hide his finances any longer.

WASHINGTON — The Supreme Court on Tuesday cleared the way for a House committee to receive former President Donald J. Trump’s tax returns, refusing his request to block their release in the waning weeks of Democratic control of the chamber.

The court’s order, which was unsigned and did not note any dissents, is the most recent instance in which it has sided against Mr. Trump, who appointed three justices to the bench. The decision means that the Treasury Department is likely to soon turn over Mr. Trump’s financial documents to the House, which has been seeking them since 2019.

Mr. Trump’s legal team had urged the justices to extend a lower court’s stay as it pursued an appeal before the Supreme Court, saying the House’s request raised issues that were too important to let the Treasury Department turn over his files before they were resolved.

But Douglas N. Letter, the chief lawyer for the House, urged the Supreme Court not to intervene, pointing to a new Congress in January. Any further delay “would leave the committee and Congress as a whole little or no time to complete their legislative work,” he wrote in a brief earlier this month.

In a terse order, the Supreme Court said it was denying Mr. Trump’s application for a stay. It did not include any legal reasoning for the decision.

In Blow to Trump, Supreme Court Permits House to Obtain His Tax Returns
He's been promising to release these tax documents since 2015.

Now it is a patriotic and working man's party.
It’s the party of treason and domestic terrorism, as we saw on 1/6; the party with contempt for the Constitution, its case law, the rule of law, our democratic institutions, and the will of the people – the party at war with democracy, facts, truth, and working Americans.

I am NOT a "Leftist", whatever the fuck that is. I am an American. I have served my country in the U.S. Army for 6+Years. Just because I am not Reich Winger, that does not mean I am a "Leftist", it means I am expressing my Constitutional Right To Freedom of Speech.
You are a American LEFTIST who can’t comprehend the English language I have also served in the military

There are a lot of extremists on this site do not let them get to you they are crazy. They called leftist Nazis communist all kinds of names when actually that's what they are. It's really ironic. They believe things that aren't real and they like to play games obviously. The best thing to do is ignore them
I was in the Air Force too and I consider myself a patriotic American and I know right from wrong. These people do not know anything.

There are a lot of extremists on this site do not let them get to you they are crazy. They called leftist Nazis communist all kinds of names when actually that's what they are. It's really ironic. They believe things that aren't real and they like to play games obviously. The best thing to do is ignore them
I was in the Air Force too and I consider myself a patriotic American and I know right from wrong. These people do not know anything.

I am so fucking sick and goddamn tired of their Reich Wing BS. We both what means to put on the uniform and serve our country, all these MAGA MAGGOTS know is how to cheer on 5-Deferment Draft Dodging Coward and celebrate a Russian Dictator.

I am so fucking sick and goddamn tired of their Reich Wing BS. We both what means to put on the uniform and serve our country, all these MAGA MAGGOTS know is how to cheer on 5-Deferment Draft Dodging Coward and celebrate a Russian Dictator.
I was in the service for 23 years, in combat arms. Fuck you.

No response from the LIBERAL LEFT . How typical

know why issy?

'cause-

bullshit.jpg

Last edited:
That's hardly a tradition....

but but but it has become standard. even tricky dick coughed his up. donny lied that he would because lying donny lies.

why does donny lie like lying donny does?

the majority of the US Presidents never did.

okey dokey. but donny seems to be skipping the standard that is now & has been for decades. why is that?

Moreover, after what Reid and the Dems did to Mitt...it's smart never to.

mittens survived whatever happened to him.

what is donny afraid of?

:heehee:

but but but it has become standard. even tricky dick coughed his up. donny lied that he would because lying donny lies.

why does donny lie like lying donny does?

okey dokey. but donny seems to be skipping the standard that is now & has been for decades. why is that?

mittens survived whatever happened to him.

what is donny afraid of?

:heehee:
rachael maddow released them before he could.

If the Democrats can ignore the Supreme Court's rulings on the right to keep and bear arms why can't Trump ignore this stupid ruling?

rachael maddow released them before he could.

rachael maddow had a page or 2 from a 1995? return. big whoop. speculation was it was marla - donny's 2 baby mama - who slipped it to her, but it was mary trump.

Forum List

Back