Trump mocks journalist hit in knee by rubber bullet during entirely peaceful protest

Which is why like tRump - You're a bit of an asshole.
Just admit it, you love his cruelty ...
Amiright?
Trump isn't being cruel.
Like me, he doesn't suffer fools lightly. ... :cool:
Trump's ghoulish behavior indicates exactly what he is--a person who really doesn't care about other people, even you and his other supporters. If you think he does care about you, I recommend that you think again.

I dont give two fucks if Trump cares about me one way or another,as long as he keeps making the right decisions that make a real difference in my life I'm good.

Amiright?
Trump isn't being cruel.
Trump's ghoulish behavior indicates exactly what he is--a person who really doesn't care about other people, even you and his other supporters. If you think he does care about you, I recommend that you think again.

I dont give two fucks if Trump cares about me one way or another,as long as he keeps making the right decisions that make a real difference in my life I'm good.
Exactly. Don't care if he is a racist, narcissist, elitist prick, so long as he MAGA and yet again.

It's what you DO that defines you. The dude is trying to actually make ALL of America better and less whored out by China.

There really is no bottom for Donald and his flock of poorly educated cult members.

Ali Velshi was shot by police with a rubber bullet on-air back in May while covering protests in Minneapolis over the death of George Floyd. On Friday, Trump spoke at a rally in Minnesota and called the sight of Velshi being hit in the leg as “the most beautiful thing” and an example of “law and order.”​
“Freedom of the press is a pillar of our democracy. When the president mocks a journalist for the injury he sustained while putting himself in harm’s way to inform the public, he endangers thousands of other journalists and undermines our freedoms,” an MSNBC said in a statement.​
Velshi himself responded to the president on Saturday morning after hearing his comments, asking, “What law did I break while covering an entirely peaceful (yes, entirely peaceful) march?”​
Trump incorrectly referred to Velshi being hit by a canister of tear gas rather than a rubber bullet and mocked him as though the reporter was wailing, “My knee, my knee,” earning jeers and applause from the crowd.​
“He got hit on the knee with a canister of tear gas, and he went down. He was down. ‘My knee, my knee,'” Trump said mockingly at his rally from Bemidji, Minnesota. “Nobody cared, these guys didn’t care. They moved him aside. And they just walked right through. It was the most beautiful thing.”​

Here's what happened:\

And here's how Trump reacted - It's about the cruelty and his desire to kneecap The Fourth Estate and our Constitution folks. Creeping Authoritarianism at its most insidious.

You are having a great big :boo_hoo14: over some Gerbalist who took a rubber bullet to the knee. Were you equally as distraught for Andy Ngo when an Antifa mob attacked him hit him in the head multiple times with rocks and cement milk shakes and put him in the hospital with head injuries? Somehow I'm thinking the answer is no.

Cops don't shoot rubber bullets during peaceful protests. The May protests in Minneapolis were among the most violent. What would MSNBC do without (tax exempt) Media Matters to monitor and spin every word uttered by (only) republicans?

It may come to civil war
With the cops destroyed : we may have to act in brutal self defense

Fuck you with the insurrection/ civil war bullshit. Guys like you need reprogramming before you start sending 17 year olds with AKs into cities where they don't even live to kill people they perceive as "enemies of the people".
You’re the enemy of humanity ! You are a supporter of domestic terrorism like BLM and Antifa

Amiright?
Trump isn't being cruel.

Donald likes himself and hates everyone else except perhaps Ivanka. Shame his minions don't see it.
He hates street trash losers ....

There really is no bottom for Donald and his flock of poorly educated cult members.

Ali Velshi was shot by police with a rubber bullet on-air back in May while covering protests in Minneapolis over the death of George Floyd. On Friday, Trump spoke at a rally in Minnesota and called the sight of Velshi being hit in the leg as “the most beautiful thing” and an example of “law and order.”​
“Freedom of the press is a pillar of our democracy. When the president mocks a journalist for the injury he sustained while putting himself in harm’s way to inform the public, he endangers thousands of other journalists and undermines our freedoms,” an MSNBC said in a statement.​
Velshi himself responded to the president on Saturday morning after hearing his comments, asking, “What law did I break while covering an entirely peaceful (yes, entirely peaceful) march?”​
Trump incorrectly referred to Velshi being hit by a canister of tear gas rather than a rubber bullet and mocked him as though the reporter was wailing, “My knee, my knee,” earning jeers and applause from the crowd.​
“He got hit on the knee with a canister of tear gas, and he went down. He was down. ‘My knee, my knee,'” Trump said mockingly at his rally from Bemidji, Minnesota. “Nobody cared, these guys didn’t care. They moved him aside. And they just walked right through. It was the most beautiful thing.”​

Here's what happened:\

And here's how Trump reacted - It's about the cruelty and his desire to kneecap The Fourth Estate and our Constitution folks. Creeping Authoritarianism at its most insidious.

And the articles point being? They should be using live bullets.......

What a stupid thing to say - Start killing journalists.
Yer AWESOME dude! :rolleyes:

Not really journalists imbedded in the terrorists groups--blm or antifa---sorry----normal people wouldn't be allowed. Hint for you, most normal people would not only not imbed but would have enough sense to get away from the group committing crimes that the cops have to fire at them.

You people have lost your fucking minds - But you are entertaining. I'll remember this the next time a Fox, Newsmax or OAN reporter gets hit by one of Donald's "law & order" cops busting up a peaceful demonstration. They'll not but imbedded necessarily - Merely Anti Fascist sympathizers. Journalists should never cover any demonstration - Peaceful or otherwise.

Last edited:
You are having a great big over some Gerbalist who took a rubber bullet to the knee. Were you equally as distraught for Andy Ngo when an Antifa mob attacked him hit him in the head multiple times with rocks and cement milk shakes and put him in the hospital with head injuries? Somehow I'm thinking the answer is no.

Yes, BooHoo you too ...

:boo_hoo14:

All violence is unacceptable. But I am still waiting for that long list of people the Anti-Fascists have murdered. Somehow doubt if it'll match up to Boogaloo Boi cop and other killings or White Nationalist mass murders.

That list went off the chart a couple years back. But you and your Donnie MUST defend them since they are loyal Trumpettes. Sad

Forum List

Back