Trump mocks journalist hit in knee by rubber bullet during entirely peaceful protest

It may come to civil war
With the cops destroyed : we may have to act in brutal self defense

Fuck you with the insurrection/ civil war bullshit. Guys like you need reprogramming before you start sending 17 year olds with AKs into cities where they don't even live to kill people they perceive as "enemies of the people".
You've got a lot of guts to complain about talk of insurrection and civil war. It's leftist pricks like you who have brought this nation to the brink, What an incredible hypocrite.

There really is no bottom for Donald and his flock of poorly educated cult members.

Ali Velshi was shot by police with a rubber bullet on-air back in May while covering protests in Minneapolis over the death of George Floyd. On Friday, Trump spoke at a rally in Minnesota and called the sight of Velshi being hit in the leg as “the most beautiful thing” and an example of “law and order.”​
“Freedom of the press is a pillar of our democracy. When the president mocks a journalist for the injury he sustained while putting himself in harm’s way to inform the public, he endangers thousands of other journalists and undermines our freedoms,” an MSNBC said in a statement.​
Velshi himself responded to the president on Saturday morning after hearing his comments, asking, “What law did I break while covering an entirely peaceful (yes, entirely peaceful) march?”​
Trump incorrectly referred to Velshi being hit by a canister of tear gas rather than a rubber bullet and mocked him as though the reporter was wailing, “My knee, my knee,” earning jeers and applause from the crowd.​
“He got hit on the knee with a canister of tear gas, and he went down. He was down. ‘My knee, my knee,'” Trump said mockingly at his rally from Bemidji, Minnesota. “Nobody cared, these guys didn’t care. They moved him aside. And they just walked right through. It was the most beautiful thing.”​

Here's what happened:\

And here's how Trump reacted - It's about the cruelty and his desire to kneecap The Fourth Estate and our Constitution folks. Creeping Authoritarianism at its most insidious.

And the articles point being? They should be using live bullets.......

What a stupid thing to say - Start killing journalists.
Yer AWESOME dude! :rolleyes:

Not really journalists imbedded in the terrorists groups--blm or antifa---sorry----normal people wouldn't be allowed. Hint for you, most normal people would not only not imbed but would have enough sense to get away from the group committing crimes that the cops have to fire at them.

There really is no bottom for Donald and his flock of poorly educated cult members.

Ali Velshi was shot by police with a rubber bullet on-air back in May while covering protests in Minneapolis over the death of George Floyd. On Friday, Trump spoke at a rally in Minnesota and called the sight of Velshi being hit in the leg as “the most beautiful thing” and an example of “law and order.”​
“Freedom of the press is a pillar of our democracy. When the president mocks a journalist for the injury he sustained while putting himself in harm’s way to inform the public, he endangers thousands of other journalists and undermines our freedoms,” an MSNBC said in a statement.​
Velshi himself responded to the president on Saturday morning after hearing his comments, asking, “What law did I break while covering an entirely peaceful (yes, entirely peaceful) march?”​
Trump incorrectly referred to Velshi being hit by a canister of tear gas rather than a rubber bullet and mocked him as though the reporter was wailing, “My knee, my knee,” earning jeers and applause from the crowd.​
“He got hit on the knee with a canister of tear gas, and he went down. He was down. ‘My knee, my knee,'” Trump said mockingly at his rally from Bemidji, Minnesota. “Nobody cared, these guys didn’t care. They moved him aside. And they just walked right through. It was the most beautiful thing.”​

And here's how Trump reacted - It's about the cruelty and his desire to kneecap The Fourth Estate and our Constitution folks. Creeping Authoritarianism at its most insidious.

Wow no wonder there is never any Kleenex at the grocery store.....

boo-hoo....the true definition of a journalist is to report the news---without opinion...thats the problem with idiots that watch nbc, cnn, msnbc, ---and you want to call that news---guess what, it does not fit the TRUE definition, so in realty it is FAKE news, and retarded demoncrats know nothing else because they are brain washed and brain dead at this time. and i thought your parents would teach you better---so boo-hoo to the FAKE journalist, next time get out of the way

And here's how Trump reacted - It's about the cruelty and his desire to kneecap The Fourth Estate and our Constitution folks. Creeping Authoritarianism at it's most insidious. :mad:

Tramp is disgusting and so is his cult.

and you, do you have any clue what the shit you type reads like? brainless thoughts

And here's how Trump reacted - It's about the cruelty and his desire to kneecap The Fourth Estate and our Constitution folks. Creeping Authoritarianism at it's most insidious. :mad:

Tramp is disgusting and so is his cult.

Don't you have some Jews to bake you antisemitic dried up old twat?

Have you heard about the riots in Israel wanting Netanyahu out of office and in prison.

Now back to the OP, tramp is very disgusting.

Riots by who?

You are one of the biggest pieces of shit on this board, your opinion on someone being disgusting is worthless you desiccated old crone.

amen

This is just absolutely beyond disgraceful--and disgusting, to boot. The fact that a world leader can stoop to this kind of vicious attitude, and whip his base up into doing likewise, when somebody has been seriously injured, is absolutely and totally out of line. This President needs to be voted the hell out of office before he does any more damage.

but your demoncrat govs. and mayors allowed the massacres, but you are not upset about that. thats fucked up

The leftist journalist Velshi positioned himself between the police and the crazed peaceful rioters.
Now the idiot wants sympathy because he was shot in the knee by a rubber bullet.
Personally, I wish it had been a steel jacked round that hit a couple of feet higher. ... :cool:

Which is why like tRump - You're a bit of an asshole.
Just admit it, you love his cruelty ...
Amiright?
TRUMP is not cruel, unless its deserved. you know, like when you judge people and bad mouth them. you asswipe demoncrats want everything handed to you. well guess what, there shouldnt be any sugar coating anything, this guy tells you the way it is and you cant handle that---get over yourself and grow up. did your parents sugar coat your life for you?

My God! I don't believe that anybody could support Donald Trump, or even think of supporting him, especially after the way he's handled the Covid-19 pandemic, and after his response to the reporter's having been shot in the knee while covering a peaceful protests. Donald Trump is a disgusting, vicious, crazy, nasty old asshole.
Yes, because all the other nations on earth have done so well.
17 MDs in Congress who had been reading about COVID since November 2019 and not a peep from any of them.
There are no more reporter's only people with cameras and microphones who say what their boss's tell them to say.

This has been Trumps demeanor since before he was elected, yet he was elected.

Why you crybabies continue to whine about it is beyond me.

Trump can be an asshole, so what. He's doing his job and doing it well so I doubt most care.

Kinda like us on here. We're all assholes to each other yet we still have our jobs.

Get over yourself.

I never saw that. Thanks for the laugh! :laugh:

A fake journalist for Antifa ..
There are almost zero peaceful rallies for these terrorist
Should have been hit in the eye

You have evidence that Ali Velshi is a "fake journalist for AntiFa" ??? Link away you f'n idiot.
Do you have any evidence he is a REAL journalist? Who does he work for? Where are his articles published? What type of contract is he under?

Minneapolis wasn't an "entirely peaceful protest" you lying fuckchop.

BTW, lots and lots of journalists have been killed reporting in war zones...This sniveling little bitch "reporter" needs to get his binky and blankey and take a nap.

Forum List

Back