Trump Military Mail-In Ballots Tossed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who didnt see this coming? They are determined to disenfranchise our military, whom the left loves

I was not aware trump lost Pennsylvania by 9 votes. Just think if that happened in all 50 states, it would have been 540 votes. Quick, get so tar, feathers and a rope! :auiqs.jpg:

Who didnt see this coming? They are determined to disenfranchise our military, whom the left loves

I was not aware trump lost Pennsylvania by 9 votes. Just think if that happened in all 50 states, it would have been 540 votes. Quick, get so tar, feathers and a rope! :auiqs.jpg:

Tampering with the mail is a federal crime. And Democrats have a habit of throwing out military mail in ballots. See 2000 elections.

Tampering with the mail is a federal crime. And Democrats have a habit of throwing out military mail in ballots. See 2000 elections.

That was 20 years ago. Better show it to me. Are you saying Al Gore should have won?

They don't care. If they take control, they dont have to worry about prosecution

That was 20 years ago. Better show it to me. Are you saying Al Gore should have won?

Algore lost every way possible. He just refused to concede

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back