trump May Have to Self Publish Presidential Memoir

trump claims he has had offers and turned them down.

Yet when the five top publishers were contacted, all of them said there was no offer.

We will have to wait to see what happens. LOL.

Too much criminal liability.

Biden never told people to inject disinfectant.

"I see the disinfectant that knocks it out in a minute, one minute. And is there a way we can do something like that by injection inside or almost a cleaning? As you see, it gets in the lungs, it does a tremendous number on the lungs, so it would be interesting to check that."

Biden never claimed there were airports during the revolutionary war.

“Our Army manned the air, it rammed the ramparts, it took over the airports, it did everything it had to do, and at Fort McHenry, under the rocket’s red glare it had nothing but victory,” Trump continued. “And when dawn came, their star-spangled banner waved defiant.”

Biden never redirected a hurricane with a sharpie.

1662019562681.png

Trump would say, "Excuse me, fake news, fake news".
😁
Don't tell me you still believe Trump told people to drink poison too....
Man o man look what we are up against... lies phony stories and uneducated people to fall for them over and over again....
Damn public schools.....

Don't tell me you still believe Trump told people to drink poison too....
Man o man look what we are up against... lies phony stories and uneducated people to fall for them over and over again....
Damn public schools.....

Yeah he did. It was a pretty sloppy 4th communication so you all can always claim he was joking.

Why doesn't it scare people that almost the entire media structure is lined up against the former president? TDS obviously prevents logical thought.

trump claims he has had offers and turned them down.

Yet when the five top publishers were contacted, all of them said there was no offer.

We will have to wait to see what happens. LOL.

LOL. You've got to be kidding. Any one of them would jump at the chance for all of those book sales. Not only would the MAGA people be buying them but lefties would as well, just so they could criticize every word in the book. They're probably just waiting to make an offer until the final chapter has happened.

Neither did Trump the fact that you are so out of it to still believe that BS tells me you aren't worth my time.....
Just like Trump, even when it's on video.

"I see the disinfectant that knocks it out in a minute, one minute. And is there a way we can do something like that by injection inside or almost a cleaning? As you see, it gets in the lungs, it does a tremendous number on the lungs".

He was joking you old spinster..... get a sense of humor your friends will thank you....
Yeah, the moron is always telling jokes.
Evidently, he doesn't get them, no one else does either, because not only does Trump not laugh, he never even cracks a smile.

Except once......................President Donald Trump received an outpour of chuckles as he stood in front of the United Nations General Assembly in New York City on Tuesday, September 25, making boastful comments.

“In less than two years my administration has accomplished more than any almost administration in the history of our country,” Trump, 72, bragged of his time in office so far. He added, “So true,” as those in attendance erupted into laughter.

After a brief breather, the former reality star noted, “Didn’t expect that reaction, but that’s OK,.”

Forum List

Back