Trump may have found a way to get out of the Debates with Hillary Clinton:

Trump: ā€˜Biasedā€™ Anderson Cooper Shouldnā€™t Moderate Debates, Iā€™ve Seen How He ā€˜Behavesā€™

He said, ā€œI donā€™t think Anderson Cooper should be a moderator because Anderson Cooper works for CNN and over the last couple of days, Iā€™ve seen how Anderson Cooper behaves.ā€

Trump will still participate, but is dismayed that Cooper is being allowed to moderate when 1) heā€™s ā€œvery biased,ā€ and 2) he works for ā€œthe Clinton News Network.ā€

-----------------------

Will the debates still happen. Look at his debacle at the "Commander-in-chief forum". Imagine what will happen with Hillary, who is a Master Debater.
hillary is a masterbator?...
Bill likes that. You don't feel like having sex? Ok how about a dick massage? Any woman not willing to at least do that (uma abedine & hillary) deserve to get cheated on.

Trump: ā€˜Biasedā€™ Anderson Cooper Shouldnā€™t Moderate Debates, Iā€™ve Seen How He ā€˜Behavesā€™

He said, ā€œI donā€™t think Anderson Cooper should be a moderator because Anderson Cooper works for CNN and over the last couple of days, Iā€™ve seen how Anderson Cooper behaves.ā€

Trump will still participate, but is dismayed that Cooper is being allowed to moderate when 1) heā€™s ā€œvery biased,ā€ and 2) he works for ā€œthe Clinton News Network.ā€

-----------------------

Will the debates still happen. Look at his debacle at the "Commander-in-chief forum". Imagine what will happen with Hillary, who is a Master Debater.
Reminds me of the Hardee's commercials.....masterbaker....

-----------------------

Why the fuck should Vanderbilt Cooper be the moderator?

Trump should tell him to fuck off and drink Clinton's piss bag.

You want Trump to drink Clinton's piss bag?

-----------------------

I'm sure she does that too. Most people do.

-----------------------

You want Trump to drink Clinton's piss bag?
No.

-----------------------

Trump has been reading a script and the corporate media is telling us trumps doing better in the polls ever since he stopped being himself.

God Americas dumb.

God Americas dumb.

Based on the empty suit currently in the Oval Office.......duh.

-----------------------

What class!

After what the left did to Matt Lauer, it's a wonder anyone wants to be moderator.

If Hilly gets her way, there won't be any debates, she will be too sick to attend.
When did she say that?
She doesn't have to say it.

She's a brain damaged serial criminal and compulsive pathological liar who obviously suffers from serious substance abuse problems.

Do you seriously believe her dodging sniper bullets in Bosnia fantasy? Are you so fucking stupid that you cannot see that her mind is detached from reality and she is mentally ill?

If Hillary actually shows up for the first debate which is at a 50% possibility she will appear to be doing fine mentally and physically for about twenty minutes.
Then watch her have a slow meltdown.
She won't be able to reappear after the mid debate break.
Her (cough) 'pneumonia', we will be told, has "recurred".
Take it to the bank.

-----------------------

Trump has been reading a script and the corporate media is telling us trumps doing better in the polls ever since he stopped being himself.

God Americas dumb.

God Americas dumb.

There is no talking sense with you right wingers. If you defended Bush and think Obama is horrible, you're brainwashed and there is nothing I can say to wake you up.

A guy at my work wants me to ask you, "what is it specifically Hillary has done to you in the last 30 years that makes you hate her so much?" Good question. Ben Ghazi? Used a personal server? You are pathetic.

well last night on Jimmy Fallon, the moderator was named as Lestor Holt. So another dead thread about trump. wow, that's quite a few now.

-----------------------

God Americas dumb.

God Americas dumb.

There is no talking sense with you right wingers. If you defended Bush and think Obama is horrible, you're brainwashed and there is nothing I can say to wake you up.

A guy at my work wants me to ask you, "what is it specifically Hillary has done to you in the last 30 years that makes you hate her so much?" Good question. Ben Ghazi? Used a personal server? You are pathetic.
she allowed the death of four americans in Benghazi on her watch by doing nothing. She deleted 30K emails when directed not to. BTW, that's a crime. So she is an admitted criminal.

-----------------------

God Americas dumb.

God Americas dumb.

she allowed the death of four americans in Benghazi on her watch by doing nothing. She deleted 30K emails when directed not to. BTW, that's a crime. So she is an admitted criminal.
What about before Ben ghazi? What did she do to you before because you hated her long before that.

-----------------------

God Americas dumb.

God Americas dumb.

There is no talking sense with you right wingers.

When a lefty figures out how to talk sense, to anyone......ping me.

If you defended Bush and think Obama is horrible

Bush was a big spender.......Obama makes Bush look like a piker.

"what is it specifically Hillary has done to you in the last 30 years that makes you hate her so much?"

Corrupt to the bone.

-----------------------

Trump is right. Why is Cooper being allowed to moderate?
But it was just fine to have a moderator who was hostile and aggressive to Clinton while kissing Trump on his rump.

Welcome to the United Corporate States of America.

Democracy is dead.

Long live the Corporation.

-----------------------

God Americas dumb.

God Americas dumb.

What about before Ben ghazi? What did she do to you before because you hated her long before that.
vince foster comes to mind? that she openly lies doesn't help her either, and then there's benghazi and I can't forgive that.

-----------------------

Trump is right. Why is Cooper being allowed to moderate?
But it was just fine to have a moderator who was hostile and aggressive to Clinton while kissing Trump on his rump.

Welcome to the United Corporate States of America.

Democracy is dead.

Long live the Corporation.

huh? Are you whining?

BTW, why do you need a moderator at all?

-----------------------

God Americas dumb.

God Americas dumb.

Which begs the question: "What, specifically, has Trump done to you in the last 30 years that make you hate him so much?"

Forum List

Back