Trump: Many Turning Off Fox News

lennypartiv

Diamond Member
Jul 16, 2019
They forgot what kinds of stories took them to the top.

---
Former President Donald Trump on Wednesday said Fox News Channel is losing viewers because it is “doing a disservice” by not focusing on the country’s voting issues. “Fox doesn’t understand that it is missing a rating bonanza by not covering the 2020 Election Fraud, the Crime of the Century, which is being exposed throughout many states on a daily basis,” Trump said in a statement released by his Save America organization.---

---
Former President Donald Trump on Wednesday said Fox News Channel is losing viewers because it is “doing a disservice” by not focusing on the country’s voting issues. “Fox doesn’t understand that it is missing a rating bonanza by not covering the 2020 Election Fraud, the Crime of the Century, which is being exposed throughout many states on a daily basis,” Trump said in a statement released by his Save America organization.---

I stopped watching FUX when it became obvious they wanted to tell me who to vote for.
Turned out to be a wise decision,they're not much better than CNN.

---

Crazy stories.......and lies.

Fox News has been part of the Marxist Fake News MSM Propaganda for years.

Can't say I can remember the last time I watched Fox.

It's been years.

Fox News has been part of the Marxist Fake News MSM Propaganda for years.

Can't say I can remember the last time I watched Fox.

It's been years.

Covid is bringing out the pro-Marxist propaganda and freedom haters in most every Democrat these days..

Yup, sad times for America .. indeed

---

Then again, maybe not, because all the media does is spew lies.

Fox News is the most responsible entity that pushed out the libertarians and fiscal conservatives and made the post 1998 GOP the party of big government Zionist treason against America.

Rupert Murdoch was 100% for Bill Clinton in 1992.

Rupert Murdoch ordered his "news" network to call AZ early for Biden on election night - journalistic integrity....

Fox News is precisely what Albert Einstein warned us about in 1948 - Zionist fascism

---

1628822882281.png

It has been a long, long time...

I don't listen to them anymore.

1628822217556.png

---Almost half of conservative voters say Fox News Channel isn't their favorite source for television news---

---

Fakes Nooz and Murdoch hate Trump because he burned their boi Jeb! to the ground in '16.

Tucker, Gutfeld, and Steve Hilton are saps to keep propping up the ratings of that neocon garbage scow.

Forum List

Back