Trump making deals with the Democrats.

It should be easy for Trump to get Pelosi and Schumer behind him for infrastructure.

For taxes Trump is probably not going to get any further than he did with Trumpcare however.

Nobody is going to repeal the Alt Min Tax for him.

But for the Alt Min Tax, Trump would never pay any taxes.

And most rich are the same way.

Makes sense . Trump is supposed to be this outsider that doesn't care about the usual D.C. Bullshit.

I haven't seen a link on this online yet but I just watched Fox News and they reported that instead of making a bill which is more palatable to the Freedom Caucus that Trump is thinking about going the other direction and getting Liberals to back his bill. Does he even know why the Republicans won the previous election?

found one. White House Opens Door to Democrats in Wake of Health-Bill Failure
Don’t Forget—Trump’s Biggest Problem Is Still Russia
Don’t Forget—Trump’s Biggest Problem Is Still Russia

The lies of Trumpworld are coming home to roost, and the walls are starting to close in.

The more new information surfaces, the more inescapable it seems that “associates” of Donald J. Trump, when he was a candidate for president, coordinated with Russian operatives or their cutouts to coordinate the release of information damaging to the Hillary Clinton campaign. That’s not just the Occam’s Razor explanation for the weird web of connections among Trump, his family, and people either connected to or from Russia. It’s the gist of the FBI investigation that has made the 45th president unique in American history; a bizarre combination of Dick Nixon and Alger Hiss.

FBI director James Comey confirmed the investigation in an open congressional hearing this week. He and the director of the NSA went on to confirm, and to reiterate multiple times to resistant Republican members of the House Intelligence Committee, that the purpose of the Russian intervention in our 2016 election was to help Donald Trump; not just for the kicks of posting fake news on Reddit, Facebook and 4Chan.

I haven't seen a link on this online yet but I just watched Fox News and they reported that instead of making a bill which is more palatable to the Freedom Caucus that Trump is thinking about going the other direction and getting Liberals to back his bill. Does he even know why the Republicans won the previous election?

He did not win because of his opposition to ACA in the slightest.

He needs those GOP on the program to stay on the program in order to keep their votes.

Think. Slyhunter, you are better than this.

He needs those GOP on the program to stay on the program in order to keep their votes.

Yes he did.
Also, clean up the swamp, and enact laws/rules that helps the working American.

Probably, he knows there's lots of ignorance floating around....

It's probably a strategic move. the Freedom caucus will cave rather than let Trump make a deal with the dems.

Dems will refuse to do anything with Trump. They'll end up looking like partisan hacks like they always do. The Repubs will panic and put something together they can all vote on.

Yes he did.
Also, clean up the swamp, and enact laws/rules that helps the working American.
He won because of 77 thousand voters in the upper midwest who want a better economy for them.

They did not vote because of ACA.

Trump lives in the swamp he helped to make.

Trump will make a deal with democrats to get what he wants. The question is whether democrats will be willing to make a deal with the President.
The GOP is seekig help from the Dems.......the only problem here is....and rightfully so the GOP and Trump will get filibustered, sabotaged and obstructed in the same manner the republicans treated Obama.

Forum List

Back