Trump made history. We now have the hottest first lady of the country

Never been to Vegas but never saw Melania look slutty. I've seen a few nudies but I draw nudes and don't freak over the human form.

Shes a slut.

CkHpggNUYAIrvco.jpg

Then she'd probably fit right in with the females close to you.
i dont date white women anymore so thats impossible.

I get it, you're bitter because you aren't sure yo daddy is.
I'm not sure my daddy is what? I'm sure he is Black and doest mess around with skanks like Melania.

No you aren't boy, you don't even know who he is.

Shes a slut.

CkHpggNUYAIrvco.jpg

Then she'd probably fit right in with the females close to you.
i dont date white women anymore so thats impossible.

I get it, you're bitter because you aren't sure yo daddy is.
I'm not sure my daddy is what? I'm sure he is Black and doest mess around with skanks like Melania.

No you aren't boy, you don't even know who he is.
Of course i know who he is. He and my mother raised me. Are you projecting because of your childhood or are you angry that Melania is such a skanky slut?

melaniatrump_the-model-as-muse_vettri-net-03-jpg.97856

The tits look great, but I would have to throw a sack over that weird and distorted face.

The tits look great, but I would have to throw a sack over that weird and distorted face.

I guess all gay men feel that way. Us normal men would love to wake up to that any Saturday morning.
You must have very very low standards. She looks like she has several diseases.

You know -- that could just be your blackcentric biases coming thru... :biggrin:
I mean -- you've accused me of being racist for MUCH less. :badgrin:

I guess all gay men feel that way. Us normal men would love to wake up to that any Saturday morning.
You must have very very low standards. She looks like she has several diseases.

You know -- that could just be your blackcentric biases coming thru... :biggrin:
I mean -- you've accused me of being racist for MUCH less. :badgrin:
I doubt that. I like a nice looking woman as much as the next guy. She just looks like a nasty skank.

If I accused you of being a racist its because you expressed a racist notion or action.

Forum List

Back