Trump made history. We now have the hottest first lady of the country

It'll be refreshing after ....

Michelle+Obama+Transsexual+world+news+desk.jpg

Please do not derail the thread...showing a photo of RuPaul is not what this thread is about.......what.....really? That's michelle obama? Hmmmm.....I thought it was RuPaul......

Jeez ray take off the red white and blue glasses that have you thinking america is so great and relax. She looks 50ish at least...not a slam...just an observation.

Jeez ray take off the red white and blue glasses that have you thinking america is so great and relax. She looks 50ish at least...not a slam...just an observation.

An observation of a teen perhaps. I was that young myself once. Women in their 30's and 40's seemed old to me.

Melania Trump (born Melanija Knavs;[2][a] April 26, 1970; also known as Melania Knauss) is a Slovene American former model who is married to American businessman and President-elect of the United States, Donald Trump.

Melania Trump - Wikipedia

It'll be refreshing after ....

Michelle+Obama+Transsexual+world+news+desk.jpg

Oh Lord, I have to quit having dinner in front of my computer screen. :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

Trump and Melania need to do away with Mooch's school lunch BS asap. Poor kids don't need or want that garbage
no shit. My son had a fucking pop tart at school this morning. 1. How the hell is that HEALTHY? 2. Why were the kids only fed a pop tart? WE ALL KNOW Breakfast is the meal you need the most. It gets your brain going and you energized....

Never been to Vegas but never saw Melania look slutty. I've seen a few nudies but I draw nudes and don't freak over the human form.

Shes a slut.

CkHpggNUYAIrvco.jpg

Then she'd probably fit right in with the females close to you.
i dont date white women anymore so thats impossible.

I get it, you're bitter because you aren't sure yo daddy is.
I'm not sure my daddy is what? I'm sure he is Black and doest mess around with skanks like Melania.

Forum List

Back